vipers bar soi 4.pratumnak ?

alofthailand

Raided twice.

That's all I know.

Must have missed the payments.

"No proper license" or so. Some licenses expired.

"Pattaya Mail" writes on May 6 that it got the 5 yr. closing order which is no different from "it's history".

Or? Reopen under new name? tongue.png

"Bouncers tested positive".

"Open at 2:30 AM", wow heavy crime.

The usual stuff, there must be something behind.

I would guess a "proximity issue" ?

There are let me say "very, very high class" neighbours not so far away.

Also, I always thought it odd that it is so close to a well known hotel chain, and it is right on the doorstep of a brand new condo ?

it is only a selling point for a limited clientelle and they don't normally crap in their own garden....get my drfit ?

It's been unlucky since it opened as a g club a few years back. Pity. It had potential but Some very poor service staff, rude bar girls always

On Iphone at back of room with just a couple of dancers bothering to work. Loads of men alone and ignored. I feel sorry for the new owners. A nightmare.

It's been unlucky since it opened as a g club a few years back. Pity. It had potential but Some very poor service staff, rude bar girls always

On Iphone at back of room with just a couple of dancers bothering to work. Loads of men alone and ignored. I feel sorry for the new owners. A nightmare.

There's plenty other businesses that have loads of lonely men in one corner and feckless lasses in the other and they are still in business. Does that mean they are lucky?

Why feel sorry for the owners, the old owners should have managed the staff better.

New owners should look at the business closely and worked out how to turn the business around, if needed before buying.

There's plenty other businesses that have loads of lonely men in one corner and feckless lasses in the other and they are still in business. Does that mean they are lucky?

I went there and was amazed that the management would let he staff get away with with acting like they owned the place. Maybe he tried to changes things and they did not like it. But lucky or not - establishments with lazy dancers and poor service staff just get left behind. The dancing girls are paid a salary - a big salary to entertain men not play with their Iphones. The bars that establish the proper working model are always full of fun and people enjoying themselves - not desultory chain smoking guys watching footie as though they were at home on a wet Wednesday in Wythenshawe. But there are 4 other places in the area - one is OK but always in danger of the 'kikiat poo ying on a sponsorship' syndrome. Just mooching drinks for free but not putting out.

Thai staff will relentlessly try to drag the farang business concept down their level.

It's a nice place to work except for the annoying customers......pass the somtum Lek...

I would guess a "proximity issue" ?

There are let me say "very, very high class" neighbours not so far away.

Also, I always thought it odd that it is so close to a well known hotel chain, and it is right on the doorstep of a brand new condo ?

it is only a selling point for a limited clientelle and they don't normally crap in their own garden....get my drfit ?

This is most of the story.

They survived for a long time as a low key gentlemen's club type of place. A new owner took over, and became more "visible" and raised the ire of the neighbors.

Archived