Have to laugh

I read a post on hear some time ago bloke watching Planet of the apes with his Mrs. He couldn't believe she kept asking "real or not?"

Just watching it now and u guessed it. Mrs asked me 4 times now. Same as Spiderman, Batman and even Transformers.

SHE..."how they do?"

ME..."Just normal person but do make up look like monkey".

SHE...."Not beleive".

I joked saying maybe they use people from Isaan, then thought better of it not wanting offend her.

She came back with "how Isaan person can acting Farang movie" haha :-)

Edited by Kenny202

I'd love to see a Thai version of transformers. With a giant robot that turns into a battered pickup truck carrying a load four times its size.

That's classic SB haha :-)

After watching some of the stuff they watch, "Planet of the apes" seems very believable.

I've never seen anything like Thai drama shows. I think that's all they have isn't it? Apart from gossip shows. No one would beleive you could have 8 supposed adults sitting around enthralled at what is supposed to be a ghost drama show, 1960s style special effects and all thoroughly terrified and believing it too!

I saw a young boy on the side of the road back in the village looked like he was having a seizure of some kind. People standing around. Did they call a medic or ambulance? Nope . "Get lady speak with pi"

Edited by Kenny202

I was once watching The Walking Dead with my ex. She looked at me with a straight face and asked how many zombies had I killed and if it was really a big problem in America.

you told her you were ex special ops / zombie division didn't you u devil. Mine thinks I was the first man on the moon :-)

So what's the OP trying to say? That his wife is not very bright? I've taken many Thai ladies to the movies and they can always tell what's real and what's not. Well maybe once, Sherlock Holmes.

...they know what popcorn feels like in the dark.

I was once watching The Walking Dead with my ex. She looked at me with a straight face and asked how many zombies had I killed and if it was really a big problem in America.

55555+ I watched the first few episodes of TWD, my wife (well she was still my GF when we watched) enjoyed it a lot though she would not watch it alone, Prefering to either hide behind my pillow or in my lap if things got a bit too scary. Ofcourse she knew it was fiction but some parts still scared her.

She would git me though if I made spooky noices and telliing me to shut the hell up ("mond dicht!" - 'shut (your) mouth'). Just some teasing but I'd be careful not to overdo it or the fun evening could get spoiled by pushing things too far.

Edited by Donutz

Haha. Gets better. Just watching a show about people living remotely in Alaska.

-20 % c outside. 6 foot of snow and ice.

Guy mincing up a caribou.

"I not see fridge. How keep meat cold"?

"How they get water"

I love her to bits. It's not her fault.

I always ask her to have a think about it and after a little brain strain she'll get it and giggle. I'm not sure if it's evolution or lack of education. I mean most rural Thai people I know just don't seem to be able to think more than a couple of steps without giving themselves a headache. Lazy brain. Lack of cerebal exercise.

I guess why would u educate people willing to work like slaves for $10 a day

Edited by Kenny202