please advise me which course is needed for me here. thankyou

i have just pasted and copied the prospectus from my home colledge, i may enrol on a course , so if i did decide can anyone here please let me know what course / certification i need to get employed in thailand or vietnam etc.

initially i will do this just as hobby and have something under my belt ( a plan B if you may ) if i ever need it. so advice of what i need as a minimum requirement.

thankyou

here is the link - https://www.belfastmet.ac.uk/course-subject-area/?subjectArea=English+for+Speakers+of+Other+Languages+(ESOL)

To get employed ? As what ? An English teacher ?

1) You need to be a native speaker of English.

2) You need a 4 year bachelors degree

With these you can be employed legally in Thailand and Vietnam

You definitely don't need to be a native English speaker to be employed as an English teacher in Thailand.

i know a guy who is in isaan makes 30k per month plus does extra teaching and cannot keep up with demand - he has no papers or infact a bachelors degree.

if i could gain a bachelors degree in anything, i certainly wouldnt be going to tech english in asia.

You definitely don't need to be a native English speaker to be employed as an English teacher in Thailand.

i know a guy who is in isaan makes 30k per month plus does extra teaching and cannot keep up with demand - he has no papers or infact a bachelors degree.

if i could gain a bachelors degree in anything, i certainly wouldnt be going to tech english in asia.

To be legally employed as an English teacher in Thailand, you need to have completed a 4 year college program and have been awarded a bachelors degree.

Good luck.

If you are not a native speaker, you will be required to take a TOEIC exam to demonstrate proficiency.

If you "know a guy in Issan" why bother to post here asking for advice ?

Archived