Php Programmer Needed

Looking for a company or someone to do some PHP work on a website involving intergrating a booking system into it.

We've tried a couple of companies so far but with not much success. Does anybody have any recommendations?

English speaking required.

Also, I know people often say its better to outsource this work to India, any recommendations there?

What's the benefits and disadvantages of this? Cheaper or more expensive than doing it in Bangkok?

We are a bit worried that we cannot be 'hands on' with a programmer if we outsource it to India.

Since the booking sytem will have to fit in our design it seems easier to all sit around the same computer and explain what we need so we have been looking at this option as a last resort.

Edited by bkkmadness

www.getafreelancer.com No, nothing to do with the soi 7 mob :o

Check out the Injuns work history and get on the mailing list.

Some good Indian programmers in there.

Insist on using Skype for part of your communication.

Edited by udon

www.getafreelancer.com No, nothing to do with the soi 7 mob :o

Check out the Injuns work history and get on the mailing list.

Some good Indian programmers in there.

Insist on using Skype for part of your communication.

www.rentcoder.com, www.scriptlance.com

India = fast and cheap

but

India = mesy coding, not commented, and if you need to modify it you will have to re do it. That is a generalisation I do agree, I do know indian coders working as western coders, but here they tend to be not that fast (same speed as I) and not that cheap.

Outsourcing in general, with skype, ICQ,MSN .... is a good solution as long as you find a reliable coder (well maybe that why my boss who never met me still payme after almost 3 years of that type of work).

Another solution would be to contact my boss (USA) and if you have deal he would let handle you work assuming I would do the tech part, the relation client/customer being btw you and my boss).