American expat aims to raise funds to ‘recreate’ 9/11 in countryside

webfact

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt read whole thread but surely if you want to re create the incident you would want to do it accurately to have any hope of a meaningful conclusion therefore alot more funds would be required and even then the results wouldnt prove much beyond doubt

Anyway everyone has made up their mind as to what really happened so its kinda like playing a game of ping pong against a brick wall whatever side your trying to convince. Your never going to win

Edited by Jdiddy

Journal of the Minerals, Metal & Materials Society in its publication at 53(12) 2001 pp. 8-11 provides a detailed scientific analysis of the collapse of the WTC Tower on 9/11. Easy to read.

Hint: it's the ignition of 90,000 pounds of jet fuel.

See http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

Pounds or litres? your 'detailed scientific analysis' says they were 'L. gallons' at one point. By the way, 'jet fuel' is diesel. Most of the references have disappeared from the 'net leaving only fire school training manual excerpts and other compiled reports. Also there's no explanation in the skimpy 'why did they collapse' section of what happened to the massive central core.
I believe it will be in pounds...even in metric countries aircraft fuel is measured in pounds, jet fuel i believe is not diesel, its kerosense..not the same thing

Apologies for the pedantry here, but kerosene is the same thing as diesel. A1 jet fuel is slightly more high quality in terms of additives than that you put in a diesel automobile but otherwise interchangeable. And most often measured in kilograms in aviation, actually. The point I was making was that the quoted article used 90,000 litres and 90,000 'L. gallons' (??) while Skricir used 90,000 pounds.

Journal of the Minerals, Metal & Materials Society in its publication at 53(12) 2001 pp. 8-11 provides a detailed scientific analysis of the collapse of the WTC Tower on 9/11. Easy to read.

Hint: it's the ignition of 90,000 pounds of jet fuel.

See http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

Pounds or litres? your 'detailed scientific analysis' says they were 'L. gallons' at one point. By the way, 'jet fuel' is diesel. Most of the references have disappeared from the 'net leaving only fire school training manual excerpts and other compiled reports. Also there's no explanation in the skimpy 'why did they collapse' section of what happened to the massive central core.

According to government sources ( take that as you like), the planes contained approximately 10,000 of their 24000 gallon maximum fuel load.

If this is true, then this volumn equates to close enough to 70000lb (1 gall jetfuel = 6.8 lb.)

Interesting, but probably not helpful.... Go crazy now, y'all.

Why this thread hasn't been moved to the pub forum is a complete mystery to me...coffee1.gif

Why this thread hasn't been moved to the pub forum is a complete mystery to me...coffee1.gif

The illuminati, elvis and the mossad insisted it stays at Thailand news.

So...another conspiracy ? I'll be damned.....

The illuminati, elvis and the mossad insisted it stays at Thailand news.

So...another conspiracy ? I'll be damned.....

And we were so close to the truth!

Seriously, I never knew there were so many "truthers"...they came out of the TVF woodwork.

Gotta go now. My CIA handler wants a briefing.

And we were so close to the truth!

Seriously, I never knew there were so many "truthers"...they came out of the TVF woodwork.

Gotta go now. My CIA handler wants a briefing.

Me too, can we carpool? Oh, wait a minute, I hear a chopper is on his way!

(ps. the password is HOOTERS)

Didnt read whole thread but surely if you want to re create the incident you would want to do it accurately to have any hope of a meaningful conclusion therefore alot more funds would be required and even then the results wouldnt prove much beyond doubt

Anyway everyone has made up their mind as to what really happened so its kinda like playing a game of ping pong against a brick wall whatever side your trying to convince. Your never going to win

Nobody has made their mind up. The facts speak for themselves and make clear what happened.

Conspiracy theorists just cannot face the truth and mindlessly reject facts.