Man Pretends to Be Cop to Sleep With Woman Then Steal Her Things

webfact

I hope the charges against this saddo includes rape.

There was no force used, she willingly slept with him, so, how the hell can you charge him with rape ?

In the UK (and many countries), lying, or using deception, false claims or fake credentials to get a woman to have sex with you comes under the rape by deception charge. A very serious charge....

Wot a load of nonsense. I come from the UK an the only charges he would be facing is Theft an impersonating a Police officer.

I'm ex special forces with a hotdog you could perch a turkey on....thai friendly done em all sad.png

Just looked, loads of ladyboy's on that site. Nice job doing 'em' all soldier.

Did you bring up the rear when on patrol during your scary missions of bravado?

I salute you for swallowing your and others pride in the service of your respected country.

LOVE IT!!!!...

I don't think much of soldiers myself.......swallowinggigglem.gif all that patriotism nonsense like a 6 year old......

They are all robots who will do anyhing(kill)to protect a paycheck..........similar to US copssmile.png

There was no force used, she willingly slept with him, so, how the hell can you charge him with rape ?

In the UK (and many countries), lying, or using deception, false claims or fake credentials to get a woman to have sex with you comes under the rape by deception charge. A very serious charge....

Wot a load of nonsense. I come from the UK an the only charges he would be facing is Theft an impersonating a Police officer.

Try a little research (that means actually learning or knowing something about the topic - an alien concept top you barstool 'expert' keyboard Lawyer types...) before calling nonsense on something you clearly know nothing about.

Try googling 'rape by deception' then come back calling 'nonsense but I doubt you will......

Try a little research (that means actually learning or knowing something about the topic - an alien concept top you barstool 'expert' keyboard Lawyer types...) before calling nonsense on something you clearly know nothing about.

Try googling 'rape by deception' then come back calling 'nonsense but I doubt you will......

You try doing some research yourself.

There was one case recently, in Liverpool, where a dyke pretended to be a bloke, probably like yourself, and used a prosthetic penis on the girl.

That was rape by deception, but to say 'I am a film star' or 'I am a millionaire' is not rape by deception, it is down to the slags naievity.

There was one case recently, in Liverpool, where a dyke pretended to be a bloke, probably like yourself, and used a prosthetic penis on the girl.

That was rape by deception, but to say 'I am a film star' or 'I am a millionaire' is not rape by deception, it is down to the slags naievity.

Oh dear, is that urine-warm Archa starting to kick in already in your vile, untidy, illiterate, imbecilic mess of a reply?

Oh dear, is that urine-warm Archa starting to kick in already in your vile, untidy, illiterate, imbecilic mess of a reply?

T.I.T., and I don't mean This is Thailand.

P.s I don't drink Archa !

I'm ex special forces with a hotdog you could perch a turkey on....thai friendly done em all sad.png

I salute you for swallowing your and others pride in the service of your respected country.

I done you as well soldier...want another date? giggle.gif

Edited by jamiesmith

I done you as well soldier...want another date? giggle.gif
No, the military now is for losers, thanks for asking.

I emphatically deny telling all the bar girls that i met when i first came over,that my mother was the lady who cleaned my queens bedroom.And because of that i had special circumstances that allowed me to get a visa for any Thai lady wishing to live in the United Kingdom.Obviously i had to move about a lot.but it was great fun while it lasted.many times a free ride (so to speak) but it was certainly never rape.