i need ride to bangkok from pattaya

jerry111

hi, i am looking for ride to bangkok on saturday may 14th.can leave anytime between 6am-4pm.... I can meet you anywhere within 10 km of pattaya. I am a real estate agent and I'm going to this event..

InterNations Bangkok Magaritas and More! @ Coyote mexican grill.

Edited by Rimmer
Link removed

Aeeh, sorry. I need to be in Baan Ding Dong on the 22nd. Don't know what they call the village where i am right now, can somebody pick me up, please? I buy you Somtham.

P.S. Plenty of Coyotes here...thumbsup.gif .

Edited by lostinisaan

The OP seems like a great person to invest with, a shrewd businessman who maximizes his resources.

I searched for 'Balloon Chasing Realtor' but Google failed to find this true purveyor of property.

I have removed the commercial link from the first post, maybe members can suggest something that might help the OP getting to Bangkok whistling.gif

Hitchhiking, perhaps? Of course must the OP wear a tie and flip flops, the ultimate way to get a ride.

If 131 baht don't hurt the OP, why not here booking?: https://12go.asia/en/travel/bangkok/pattaya

But my gut feeling tells me that he's looking for more than a ride Where's Jingthing, when you need him?

he's very familiar with the area. thumbsup.gif

The OP seems like a great person to invest with, a shrewd businessman who maximizes his resources.

I searched for 'Balloon Chasing Realtor' but Google failed to find this true purveyor of property.

Do these Coyotes shoot Pimp Pong Balls on Ding Dong guys? Please only honest answers.

https://www.internations.org/event/promotion/details/1008757

You can still sign up !!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif