Kan air just canceld our flight to hua hin for 24th where to complain for compensation

johnmcedinghburg

You should file a complaint with your credit card company about them making a false charge.

This is why we always book expenses of this kind with our Visa card issued by our U.S. credit union. We get a refund immediately. We've had similar problems with Thai airlines booking "phantom" flights and then cancelling a week or so before the scheduled trip, but after we've made hotel and other bookings. Sadly, you won't get compensation for car rental, but at least you'll get your refund right away with a foreign credit card.

Is there an easy, inexpensive way to contact the credit card company. I don't like calling internationally and having to go through a phone tree and waiting on hold. Can't call the 800 number from my mobile.

Usually you can call collect.

I have credit cards for the states and Canada. They all have a call collect international number on them. I use Skype on my computer to call them. Have not had the need to use my cell phone so don't know about that.

You should file a complaint with your credit card company about them making a false charge.

This is why we always book expenses of this kind with our Visa card issued by our U.S. credit union. We get a refund immediately. We've had similar problems with Thai airlines booking "phantom" flights and then cancelling a week or so before the scheduled trip, but after we've made hotel and other bookings. Sadly, you won't get compensation for car rental, but at least you'll get your refund right away with a foreign credit card.

Is there an easy, inexpensive way to contact the credit card company. I don't like calling internationally and having to go through a phone tree and waiting on hold. Can't call the 800 number from my mobile.

If you subscribe to Skype's telephone option (about $12 per m), you can phone from your computer to a land line (and also to mobiles) for unlimited time to anywhere in the world FROM anywhere in the world.

I am not sure how many people know about this, but it surely is the most economical way of making a long-distance phone call known to humankind.

I am not sure whether it works FROM a mobile, but you can certainly phone TO mobiles.

There is a Skype app for my mobile. Haven't had time to check it out yet.