...another guy that´s been ripped off by a woman....sorry!

ROB RANDALL

....last year I was travelling through rural Thailand for business when I met a local girl on a dating site. We met, got on well and I moved in with her to her place the next day !!..we did not sleep together for a couple of weeks though.( how do I know if this is normal or not in Thailand ?) She actually had a very nice place. In the end I spent on and off seven months there, coming and going. We did the engagement thing, and I helped her fix the house (into a small b and b )....and there we are...I am 56, and she is 37, just to supply more info. While I was there, I was on my guard as you have to be, and found odd things here and there....( she put these down to her sister, whom I never met, that had been working in Pattaya selling her bod)...in the end she had a massive fight one day with her mum, and her mum told me through a friend translating on the phone that it was her that had been in Pattaya "going with falang"...I have to say that it was the biggest blow I have suffered in my life. I had a slanging match with her, picked up a small bag and walked out...she was screaming and shouting and started punching the walls till her knuckles bled. As I walked down the rural road away, she came after me in her car.....more shouting at each other, and I told her to "go back to Pattaya"...she responded by trying to run me over....I sidestepped, and she ended up with her car in a ditch....I cannot believe all the lies she gave me, ( she told me she had only been to Pattaya two days in her life) but I have since found she lived there for near on 16 months....I have also found out the bar she used to work at.....hell it´s all bad news....you can all have a go if you like, but I have experience working for security agencies in western Europe and interviewing people telling lies..Hell she was the best and fastest liar I have ever seen..I SAW the signs, but refused to believe them, and was happy hearing her lies, because thats what I wanted to hear......?

All I want now is to try and fill in the blanks....to find out stuff after hearing nothing but lies every single day I lived with her.....is anyone very familiar with the bars in Northern Pattaya, soi 18 naklua....?? and used to hang out there before Songkran last year, when she stopped working there....? cheers. I will not mention the bar, but if anyone wants to pm me, I can give you details, pics, names etc...I have also been told she had drug growing and dealing probs with the cops and spent time inside.(I found a pic of her once with cropped hair, she said her ex-husband left her and she chopped it off as she was upset!!).and she always used to tell me she was a real Thai lady and slag off bar-girls.........!! .its just info I need to get this out of my head.....?? cheers again..

Edited by ROB RANDALL

Thanks for sharing Rob Randell. a funny story is always good for a chuckle and goes to show just how naive these from of the boat elderly (like yourself) gents chasing cheap thailand poontang can be easily duped.

I don't understand why you are bothering. You know what's happened, so just quietly slip out the door, and chalk another one up to experience. :) Go out and play the field - the 4 Fs ....

...Jackanory...? Do you mean I am lying telling this, or she was lying....I can assure you I am telling the truth.....thank you gentlemen.

Also, in reference to the chasing of young women, I DO NOT go with prostitutes, which may well surprise lots of you on this forum...( I worked in Spain as a holiday rep for 20 years, and had more women than get shagged on an average night in Nana Square) .....back to facts now....my lawyer says as I have lots of WU receipts, we can build a case against her in that she assured me she was a HI SO lady to ensure our engagement, but was lying...breach of promise, and try and get at least what I Westerned her back. She figures my ex will try and avoid a court case where she loses face, but I don´t have much faith in anything in Siam now,...? Has anyone ever seen someone get money back from this stuff........?? Please advise........cheers again.....

Edited by ROB RANDALL

The op moved in with her the next day and he thinks this is a respectable girl

I can't believe people waste their time writing this rubbish

I can't believe I'm wasting my time reading & replying

Oh well, it wasn't a bad effort, bravo to the op.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...Jackanory...? Do you mean I am lying telling this, or she was lying....I can assure you I am telling the truth.....thank you gentlemen.

Also, in reference to the chasing of young women, I DO NOT go with prostitutes, which may well surprise lots of you on this forum...( I worked in Spain as a holiday rep for 20 years, and had more women than get shagged on an average night in Nana Square) .....back to facts now....my lawyer says as I have lots of WU receipts, we can build a case against her in that she assured me she was a HI SO lady to ensure our engagement, but was lying...breach of promise, and try and get at least what I Westerned her back. She figures my ex will try and avoid a court case where she loses face, but I don´t have much faith in anything in Siam now,...? Has anyone ever seen someone get money back from this stuff........?? Please advise........cheers again.....

It gets better

She was a HI So and she let you shack up the next day

Laughing out loud now

Nice one

Plus a 'lawyer' thinks you have a case

Even better

I take it this 'lawyer' won't act on a percentage recovered?

Really good

Keep going op, I was bored until this thread popped up

Mods, please don't close it

We need a good laugh in our lives!

Your a goose and a troll most likely. Where's the rip off? You plead ignorance but where in the world would you move in with a bird ONE (deserves capitals) day after meeting her. It's blokes like you that write on forums like this that give the Thais a bad name not the other way round. Fycks sake.

You're right Starky

Thanks mate. Where do you begin with stories like this? Then it somehow ends up being the girls fault? Love how they are always Hi-so right up until they become drug dealing, growing, using ex prostitutes hahaha classic.

LOL

a HISO lady wanting to run a B&B? with a 56 yo farang? you moved in the next day???

the lawyer must have smelled easy money !!!

There ain't now way to get your virginity back and your story about the girls in Spain seems to be one of your lies.

Here's your problem: Why would you need a dating website if you're so good looking?

" We did the engagement thing"? You did the being a fool thing. Now check the next dating website and please report back.

BTW, I know a great lawyer, he only wants 50 K upfront. Please page me for his details and thanks for the laugh. thumbsup.gif

Apart from anything else you need admin permission to fill in your blanks also this topic will, and is going only one way.

19) You will not post missing or looking for person or information about any person, except with the explicit approval of admin by contacting support http://www.thaivisa.com/contact

//CLOSED//