Friendship

Suradit69

What's on sale in the newer building at Friendship?

I know the easiest way to answer that would be to have a look in, but I never seem to think of it when I go to shop at the supermarket or else I'm coming out with a load of groceries that don't need to sit any longer than necessary in a super hot car boot/trunk.

TIA

Catering utensils and bulk products for hotels and restaurants really.

A few things for the individual or keen bakers etc.

A waste of space in my opinion but what do I know???

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I can't recall ever seeing people going in or out, so assumed it wasn't drawing much customer interest.

Hope that helps.

How many Hotels and restaurants are there in Pattaya?

I bet they do well.....

I lived in Chiang Mai for about 18 months, prior to returning to Pattaya to live. I'm an avid baker or cookies, cakes and fruit pies. I thought this Friendship Annex store would offer much more than it has in the way of baking products. Although there are many new items that the original store does not carry, it is a sad disappointment. In Chiang Mai there's a store on the Superhighway 11, near the FedEx offices. It's called YOK Intertrade. This is one amazing store with the best selection of backing related products I've seen in this entire country. Must be more than 40 types of flour, a huge selection of flavors, ingredients, nuts, coffees, and baking hardware (pans, spatulas, mixing bowls and pots and pans. It's a big store, PLUS, upstairs is an entire department dedicated to appliances, some for home use, some for institutional use. I can't recommend this place highly enough. I'm amazed at the business it's doing and am impressed at their prices-very good!

I lived in Chiang Mai for about 18 months, prior to returning to Pattaya to live. I'm an avid baker or cookies, cakes and fruit pies. I thought this Friendship Annex store would offer much more than it has in the way of baking products. Although there are many new items that the original store does not carry, it is a sad disappointment. In Chiang Mai there's a store on the Superhighway 11, near the FedEx offices. It's called YOK Intertrade. This is one amazing store with the best selection of backing related products I've seen in this entire country. Must be more than 40 types of flour, a huge selection of flavors, ingredients, nuts, coffees, and baking hardware (pans, spatulas, mixing bowls and pots and pans. It's a big store, PLUS, upstairs is an entire department dedicated to appliances, some for home use, some for institutional use. I can't recommend this place highly enough. I'm amazed at the business it's doing and am impressed at their prices-very good!

That's really useful to us Pattaya residents.

That's really useful to us Pattaya residents.

No, it's not. For those of us that travel around Thailand a bit, it's useful to know that other parts of this country do things in a different manner. My point was this: The new Friendship Annex could have been much more, but it's not. They could have expanded their frozen food/institutional offerings and closed that little annex on the opposite side of the parking lot. BUT, apparently the owners of Friendship aren't worried about the new annex making money. Or they are satisfied with their investment. The purpose of this forum is to share information, not make snide comments.