Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Belated Birthday wishes Og. My computer has not behaving lately.(better now though thanks to my son in law)

Onto the game (<deleted>) Handshakes,who gives a shit,Terry was found not guilty so he shouldn,t have even offered his hand to that <deleted> ferdinand.

Frankie shouldn,t have started,thats my only gripe,a player who is slow at best, in a fiesty london derby having just played 2x 90 minute internationals back to back

So someone please please please tell Di Matteo.bah.gif

Edited by keithsimmonds

Onto the game (<deleted>) Handshakes,who gives a shit,Terry was found not guilty so he shouldn,t have even offered his hand to that <deleted> ferdinand.

No matter who did what, who said what, there comes a time to move on, for the sake of the club and the sake of the game. How many years do we want these sorts of spats going on? Handshake before the game, some might disagree with, but it is part of the formalities as they stand, so players should get on with it and shake bloody hands. Be men. It's what men do. Terry was right to offer his hand. Anton was a complete pillock to not take it. Only good thing to say about his actions was he did tell everyone before the game that is how he felt, so there was time to consider ways of avoiding this, not of course that that did much good.

To not shake Ashley hand as well just made Anton look a berk IMO. Anton looked suprised when Luiz refused his handshake.

But I'm definately of the side where they should just stop acting like children and just shake. It's been about a year now, move on.

I could understand Anton's stance in all of this if he was the angel in all of this, but considering he admitted to goading Terry about his private life, his strop seems a bit OTT.

Regarding the match. Can someone tell rdm to stop playing so defensive. Against QPR we should never have Lampard and Mikel. Wasn't Oscar supposed to be one of the best players in the Olympics? Why doesn't he play? After about 15 minutes you could see it was going to be a physical game, so Moses should have been playing as soon as possible.

My opinion of our team hasn't really changed since the opening game. Still worried about the lack of size in midfield and Ramirez should take Lampards place. Lampard has been a rock for us, but he just can't cut in week in week out anymore, especially as he was playing the international games as well.

Rugby players kick ten bells of sh1t out of each other and still shake hands afterwards. Ferdinand now looks the idjit carrying this on.

Yeah, but do they call each other names?? Or not as the case maybe. :-)

That reminds me @mrboj...the cruelty on bkkjames....hahaha! clap2.gifcheesy.gif

??

Your glass eye wasn't it? w00t.gif

Have you been on the pop already smokes tongue.png

Hour in the gym, hour in the pool mate.....the game don't start for three hours at least.

No mate...never mind....you have clearly forgotten taking the piss out of James on that occasion....understandable given the number of pranks perpetrated on the poor laddie. biggrin.png

Hour in the gym, hour in the pool mate.....the game don't start for three hours at least.

No mate...never mind....you have clearly forgotten taking the piss out of James on that occasion....understandable given the number of pranks perpetrated on the poor laddie. biggrin.png

Ah, gotcha. Totally forgot about that. Your memory is great for an old git biggrin.png

Ah, gotcha. Totally forgot about that. Your memory is great for an old git biggrin.png

OI!! Still in me 30's matey! wink.png

Bit like Oldgit said, then we find out he's in his 90's biggrin.png

Bit like Oldgit said, then we find out he's in his 90's biggrin.png

Bloody hell! I wish I hadn't said anything now.

Belated Birthday wishes Og. My computer has not behaving lately.(better now though thanks to my son in law)

Frankie shouldn,t have started,thats my only gripe,a player who is slow at best, in a fiesty london derby having just played 2x 90 minute internationals back to back

So someone please please please tell Di Matteo.bah.gif

Did you notice that,once Ferdinand had refused to shake Terry's hand,it filtered further down the line to Cole who just ignored Ferdinand completely.

I totally agree that Lampard overstayed his time on the pitch,Keith.Earlier in the week,on the Premier League Truesport HD programme,Eddie Newton said that Lampard "wouldn't be able to play every game because of his age" well,after playing two internationals and this game,you would have thought De Matteo would have whipped him off at least after one hour. I would have rested him completely because,although QPR are a much better outfit than last season,I would rather have seen one holding midfield player for this game.

The statistics show that Eden Hazard won more penalties than any other player in Europe last season. It will be interesting to see how the Premier League referees react to that,this season.

I couldn't make out why Torres got the arseache and stormed off down the tunnel.Does he think every game is going to be a bed of roses,especially on a pitch where there's no room to swing a cat? Strangely enough,when Sturridge came on,the movement in midfield and upfront was more fluid.

I think Torres got the arseache because of the lack of decisions going our way. We should have won regardless, but 2 penalty shouts and our players seemed to be on the deck for most of the game.

Also, how bias is Tony Gale as a commentator? Wow!

I think Torres got the arseache because of the lack of decisions going our way. We should have won regardless, but 2 penalty shouts and our players seemed to be on the deck for most of the game.

Yes mjj, i was thinking the same about gale, didn't give a thing to Rangers all game 4.gif

Did you notice that,once Ferdinand had refused to shake Terry's hand,it filtered further down the line to Cole who just ignored Ferdinand completely.

I totally agree that Lampard overstayed his time on the pitch,Keith.Earlier in the week,on the Premier League Truesport HD programme,Eddie Newton said that Lampard "wouldn't be able to play every game because of his age" well,after playing two internationals and this game,you would have thought De Matteo would have whipped him off at least after one hour. I would have rested him completely because,although QPR are a much better outfit than last season,I would rather have seen one holding midfield player for this game.

The statistics show that Eden Hazard won more penalties than any other player in Europe last season. It will be interesting to see how the Premier League referees react to that,this season.

I couldn't make out why Torres got the arseache and stormed off down the tunnel.Does he think every game is going to be a bed of roses,especially on a pitch where there's no room to swing a cat? Strangely enough,when Sturridge came on,the movement in midfield and upfront was more fluid.

[/quote (handshake)I did like the way Cole just gobbed before Ferdinand reached him ha ha ha. Torres Og i think had the arseache cos of lack of service,as you say things did brighten up a little bit when Sturridge came on,and i think Moses had a good 30 minutes.Maybe wednesday we might see a new dynamic formation (but i doubt it). Nope that will be saved for the all important Wolves game ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah,you're probably right about Torres,mij.Gale is a total numbscull. I heard somewhere that he was a Chelsea supporter when he was a kid.

I just pray that our team tonight is picked on pace,which means no place for Mikel or Frankie. We,ve got 3 home games in a row,and if Di Matteo doesn,t buck his ideas up and plays the players the Russian bought,then his days will be numbered imho. Come on you blues!clap2.gif

I just pray that our team tonight is picked on pace,which means no place for Mikel or Frankie. We,ve got 3 home games in a row,and if Di Matteo doesn,t buck his ideas up and plays the players the Russian bought,then his days will be numbered imho. Come on you blues!clap2.gif

Oh, I think Lampard is guaranteed to play,Keith. De Matteo has probably got him rolling the pitch,as we speak,and he'll have him doing the washing up after the game,as well.

Oh, I think Lampard is guaranteed to play,Keith. De Matteo has probably got him rolling the pitch,as we speak,and he'll have him doing the washing up after the game,as well.

Can,t believe it,45 minutes before kick off and i,m already pissed off,both Mikel and Lampard start <deleted>.