Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

No no no !!!! thats how much they would have to pay us to take him off there hands 4.gif

Nice one thumbsup.gif

It's still a mystery. because once upon a time and not so long ago, Torres was absolutely outstanding!

It seems he just 'went' at Chelsea and who knows he might just come good at another club?

Edited by uptheos

What he probably needs is taking a step down in his career, going to - dare i say it - a smaller club, without the silly 50m price tag on his back, and with less expectation, less of the spotlight, and time to get his shit together. Bizarre though it may seem, i still think there is an amazing finisher in there somewhere, and even now, whenever my team plays against him, still this nagging feeling of "is this the game where he catches fire?!"... not literally, although i suspect some Chelsea supporters would willingly supply the match.

Edited by rixalex

What he probably needs is taking a step down in his career, going to - dare i say it - a smaller club, without the silly 50m price tag on his back, and with less expectation, less of the spotlight, and time to get his shit together. Bizarre though it may seem, i still think there is an amazing finisher in there somewhere, and even now, whenever my team plays against him, still this nagging feeling of "is this the game where he catches fire?!"... not literally, although i suspect some Chelsea supporters would willingly supply the match.

What he really needs by the look of him is bloody good night out with the boys!

What he really needs by the look of him is bloody good night out with the boys!

With that sort of hair cut, he looks like he'd enjoy more an afternoon of pedicures, exfoliating and gossiping with his home gals.

Michu a great buy for 2.2 Million.

amazing value. and not even that random a signing - he had a brilliant record in spain last season. great, great business by swansea.

He will be off to one of the bigger clubs at the end of the season at this rate, who is your money on? mine is city,

Michu a great buy for 2.2 Million.

amazing value. and not even that random a signing - he had a brilliant record in spain last season. great, great business by swansea.

He will be off to one of the bigger clubs at the end of the season at this rate, who is your money on? mine is city,

Somehow, I don't see him as a City player and anyway they already have a 27 million pound centre forward who they still need some mileage from. I could see Chelsea signing him if he's happy to be a squad player. I don't think Arsenal will go for him, Wenger likes nice boys with flair. He may well not go anywhere, as Swansea are doing OK, or he could go abroad. I think of all the top clubs in the EPL, Spurs would suit him best,

Lampard still looks good for a couple of years. Was a mistake to get rid of Drogba so early, too.

From the full WBA games I have seen, I think you'd be much better off getting Lukaku back......he can be awesome.

Lukaku would be better off staying at WBA than go back chelsea and battle it out with a 50 million pound striker for a place in the team, oh wait on the other handtongue.png

• Like 1

Lampard still looks good for a couple of years. Was a mistake to get rid of Drogba so early, too.

From the full WBA games I have seen, I think you'd be much better off getting Lukaku back......he can be awesome.

Lukaku would be better off staying at WBA than go back chelsea and battle it out with a 50 million pound striker for a place in the team, oh wait on the other handtongue.png

The point is, he's way better than anything you've got at the moment and that includes Ba.

I think Lukaku would flourish back at Chelsea. He seems to be doing well for WBA, but for as long as we have Torres he won't get much game time.

Torres 26 goals in 101 games.............and none of them important match winners......well maybe 1 or 2...

I think Lukaku would flourish back at Chelsea. He seems to be doing well for WBA, but for as long as we have Torres he won't get much game time.

Torres 26 goals in 101 games.............and none of them important match winners......well maybe 1 or 2...

With the skill that Chelsea have, Lukaku would be the ideal person to pick up some of those slick through balls from Mata, Hazard and Ramires. He's built like a brick sh..house, unafraid, skilful and has a great shot. I would bring him back sooner rather than later.

With the skill that Chelsea have, Lukaku would be the ideal person to pick up some of those slick through balls from Mata, Hazard and Ramires. He's built like a brick sh..house, unafraid, skilful and has a great shot. I would bring him back sooner rather than later.

i couldn't agree more. i think our midfield is a dream come true for a striker. Add Oscar and maybe next season deBruyne will come back, we will have a stunning attacking midfield. We just lack a striker that will get in the right position and shoot.

i couldn't agree more. i think our midfield is a dream come true for a striker. Add Oscar and maybe next season deBruyne will come back, we will have a stunning attacking midfield. We just lack a striker that will get in the right position and shoot.

The biggest problem Chelsea have now is that no one 'seemingly' wants to manage the club under Abramovich. Doesn't seem like managers care too much about earning the odd couple of mill extra just to be fired in a few months, because at the end of the day their bank accounts are already stuffed full of cash. And lets face it, Rafa isn't turning down Madrid if its offered is he.

You must like Torres new haircut. wink.png

Sad isn't it, that the talking point about Torres is no longer his quality but his haircut? I'm sure he must just want to leave Chelsea to get away from it all.

The Arsenal game showed Chelsea in a nut shell. The first half was Chelsea at their best with lots of nice play, tricks and quality everywhere. The second half showed the panicking Chelsea, unable to really keep possession, lots of bad play and just like headless chickens.

Chelsea's tactics need to play attacking at all times, because at the moment they can't play defensive football well. The final 15 minutes of that game we were all over the place.

Oscar looked brilliant in the first half, he just faded in the second and I think Dave is coming along nicely.

Maybe you could tend Big Sam to move across London?

Torres is an example of a quality player who moved to Chelsea for the wages but finds no professional stimulation playing for the club.

btw Nice to see you back on the thread MJJthumbsup.gif

Good to be back Carmine - it seems Chelsea fans are a dying breed on here - maybe they were the plastics?biggrin.png

I give up with the manager merry-go-round at SB. My choice would be Jose, other than that as long as it is not Capello of Sven, i dont really care within reason.

The Torres saga is just boring now, i still can't quite grasp the idea he just wanted money at the age he was when he signed. Surely he will have personal integrity to want to win as much as possible? Money is always a factor, but the only factor??

We need someone like man u's Hernandez, a goal poacher with the knack of being in the right place at the right time. Man u dont use him that much.......I wonder if they would sell him?? Second thoughts why not just play Ba or recall Lukaku?

Important game tonight, I wonder which Chelsea will turn up?

Good to be back Carmine - it seems Chelsea fans are a dying breed on here - maybe they were the plastics?biggrin.png

I give up with the manager merry-go-round at SB. My choice would be Jose, other than that as long as it is not Capello of Sven, i dont really care within reason.

The Torres saga is just boring now, i still can't quite grasp the idea he just wanted money at the age he was when he signed. Surely he will have personal integrity to want to win as much as possible? Money is always a factor, but the only factor??

We need someone like man u's Hernandez, a goal poacher with the knack of being in the right place at the right time. Man u dont use him that much.......I wonder if they would sell him?? Second thoughts why not just play Ba or recall Lukaku?

Important game tonight, I wonder which Chelsea will turn up?

I wonder about Lukaku aswell. Maybe the contract doenøt allow his recall this season? Nonetheless Ba is a very good effective player.

Totally agree about which Chelsea. Who would be surprised if you romped home four nil or bowed out meakly to a two nil defeat!!

For me it,s not easy watching my team week in week out since Rafa,s been in charge,because as already said ,you don,t know which Chelsea is going to turn up.

He had my full support right from the off,i don,t care what he said about us and plastic flags etc etc fair play to him he was doing the best for his club,the things he said and his attitude just made me laugh,it didn,t anger me,his comment,s about Robben were hilarious.

I never regarded Liverpool as threat in the Epl when he was in charge,as his constant tinkering kept them off balance.

For me Rafa will never ever change. He will never play the same team,2 games running he will never make subs until it,s too late,it will always be the players fault and not his.

Still i,ll be there tonight.weather permitting,and Chelsea 3-1 at 17.5 is my bet wai.gif