Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Well as Shankly said, it's only football, not life or death.

smile.png

Can't be having the last word on the Chelsea thread written by a Spurs fan can we.

Chrystal Palace are doing well so far smile.png

Maybe we need to start a Chelsea in Decline thread coffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

Just a Chelski have spent a billon quid and can't win the league thread will do. I'm not greedy. tongue.png

Can,t win the League thread? What thucking planet have you been on for the last 10years.

Little message for Big Toe.

Pressing the like button on the Chelski thread ain't gonna help United.

smile.png

How would you know (Single Pot ) 450 posts in just over a MONTH ??? Are you lonely and wishing to make Friends ??? Are you an expert in everything ?

WE need all the help we can get and not others telling US who OUR manager should be.. coffee1.gif

Great results for Liverpool this week - so far - It all makes it more interesting as a Pool win will leave Man Utd in Striking distance of your pals on the TOTS thread..smile.png

BT biggrin.png

• Like 2

How is it that we contrive to make ordinary teams look like world beaters while we brush aside the so called top sides? Two weeks ago it was Villa playing out of their socks,with Fabien Delph playing like he's the best midfielder in the Premier League ( that top class side Stoke put them firmly in their place) and,yesterday it was journeymen like Puncheon and Bolasie pissing all over full backs and Jedinak eclipsing Matic in midfield.

It was the case that there were too many players wandering around and playing like they've something else better to do than getting into the thick of the action. If they had other things on their mind,like the quarter final against PSG,then they ought to do the honourable thing and recompense the Chelsea fans that turned up at Selhurst Park to watch this crap.

• Like 1

How is it that we contrive to make ordinary teams look like world beaters while we brush aside the so called top sides? Two weeks ago it was Villa playing out of their socks,with Fabien Delph playing like he's the best midfielder in the Premier League ( that top class side Stoke put them firmly in their place) and,yesterday it was journeymen like Puncheon and Bolasie pissing all over full backs and Jedinak eclipsing Matic in midfield.

It was the case that there were too many players wandering around and playing like they've something else better to do than getting into the thick of the action. If they had other things on their mind,like the quarter final against PSG,then they ought to do the honourable thing and recompense the Chelsea fans that turned up at Selhurst Park to watch this crap.

This is why now I think we have more chance of winning the CL than the league. That's not to say I think we will win the CL.

Sometimes you have 25 years of glory. ( Ferguson Years)

Sometimes you have 25 years in the nick. (Mandela Years)

Sometimes you have a dream, and get shot. ( Martin Luther King or JFK moments)

Sometimes you have Drogba in your team

Sometimes you don't.

But when the Big Buddha in the sky gives you a red card or blows the final whistle... that, my son, is it.

No ifs, no buts, no appeals. Final.

May your betting slip go with you.

But sure as eggs is eggs, Bayern Munich will rip United to shreds.

smile.png

This is why now I think we have more chance of winning the CL than the league. That's not to say I think we will win the CL.

Judging by that 'performance',we've got as much chance of winning anything as I have of walking to the moon. That was truly awful with too many players to mention,either non triers or off form. It seems to me that,whenever we meet a team with players that have real pace,and they don't necessarily have to have the silky skills to match,we come unstuck. And we have absolutely no idea of how to break ordinary,well organised teams down away from home.

Keep the faith oldgit.

Mourinho may be an idiot and a w****** , but he is not a fool.

If you can't beat Arsenal 6 nil you haven't got a cat in hells chance of winning the CL.

He's been there, he knows.

His post match appraisal of the Palace game yesterday was honest and accurate. 'Palace deserved victory.'

Mourinho and his boys will get what they deserve in the EPL and CL.

Maybe nothing.

No problem. Mourinho is building for the future. Anything this year is bonus.

thumbsup.gif

'Next year we race.'

Check his eyeballs when he says it.

Keep the faith oldgit.

If you can't beat Arsenal 6 nil you haven't got a cat in hells chance of winning the CL.

His post match appraisal of the Palace game yesterday was honest and accurate. 'Palace deserved victory.'

Maybe nothing.

thumbsup.gif

'Next year we race.'

How much are you paying for Ronaldo Messi and Lewandowski?

Edited by smokie36

I didn,t see the game yesterday.so can,t really comment ( though i will be watching the whole game at 5pm on Chelsea tv)

From the starting line-up i,d say Jose ucked it up.......usual back 4 no probs.............but 3 DM midfielders <deleted> it,s Palace not Paris.

Pullis must have had a wry smile, when he saw only 3 attacking players lined up against his team.......Hazard Schurrle and 3 touches Torres. Can always tell when Jose has made a rickett....he can,t stop heaping praise on the opposition. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I didn,t see the game yesterday.so can,t really comment ( though i will be watching the whole game at 5pm on Chelsea tv)

From the starting line-up i,d say Jose ucked it up.......usual back 4 no probs.............but 3 DM midfielders <deleted> it,s Palace not Paris.

Pullis must have had a wry smile, when he saw only 3 attacking players lined up against his team.......Hazard Schurrle and 3 touches Torres. Can always tell when Jose has made a rickett....he can,t stop heaping praise on the opposition. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who are you supporting MadDog?

You need to get your gun in place or you are going to get a bullet between the eyeballs.

From the enemy. Not me.

Just make bldy sure that if the grenade explodes, You take it, and not your buddies on the left or right.

wai2.gif

SW6 Wai

Chelsea is in the quarters of the Champions League and second in the EPL to Liverpool by two points. Just about the right time to savage your strikers as essentially useless (even though they are, for the most part) and throw in the towel. Are these the vaunted man management skills of Mourinho or more of the "there's no way we can win with this squad" rubbish, so if he does, then he is a genius ? Such a transparent fellow at times, for one who is supposed to be such a mind playing enigma.

• Like 1

I think they copied that from an early Fullers advert!

Yes, fair point SS.

'Jealously' is a legitimate adjective I believe. 'To act in a jealous manner.'

But in this context, clearly incorrect.

But who gives a Castlemaine and a packet of Quentin Crisps anyway.

laugh.png

Never mind the spelling wilai.

Who's nicked my taxi.!

facepalm.gif

Now I know you, you are the Dutch Taxi driver that ripped me off......w00t.gif

BT biggrin.png

thumbsup.gif

I'm still looking for that Norwegian ref who did us in the CL semifinal against BarcaLoner in 2009 when Hiddink was manager.

Lucky I've got a Mercedes Benz cos I'm clocking up the miles. Well I did have til it got nicked.

Ancelloti to United I hear is rumoured.

wink.png

and some striker called Starbucks ? might go to Chelsea. Never heard of him tbh.

Keep the faith oldgit.

Maybe nothing.

thumbsup.gif

'Next year we race.'

If you want to be all bright eyed and bushy tailed after getting beat by crap like Villa and Palace,then that's your prerogative but my days of 'keeping the faith,' after displays like that, seeped through the pores of my skin ages ago and are long gone. By all means throw a few bouquets when they play well but,when the occasion arises where they don't raise a sweat, these 'superstars' deserve to be bollocked until their expensive ears burn. And it doesn't matter if it's Mourinho, me or the bloke that sweeps the road. We ALL know when the team plays badly.

• Like 1

Keep the faith oldgit.

Maybe nothing.

thumbsup.gif

'Next year we race.'

If you want to be all bright eyed and bushy tailed after getting beat by crap like Villa and Palace,then that's your prerogative but my days of 'keeping the faith,' after displays like that, seeped through the pores of my skin ages ago and are long gone. By all means throw a few bouquets when they play well but,when the occasion arises where they don't raise a sweat, these 'superstars' deserve to be bollocked until their expensive ears burn. And it doesn't matter if it's Mourinho, me or the bloke that sweeps the road. We ALL know when the team plays badly.

I hear you oldgit.

You don't see Bayern or Barca losing to 'crap' in the Bundesliga or La Liga.

wai2.gif