Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm just about to watch the Chelsea game live in a UK pub, courtesy of landlord Pat who seems to have a dodgy Irish Setanta box.

He's a Chelsea fan btw.

Good Evening, Thailand.

Robin.

Plenty dodgy pubs near your flat in Stockwell I'll bet!

• Like 1

Well that was fcking boring, wasn't it.

Leicester will win some, draw some, and lose some , but I don't think they'll get relegated.

Respect.

Schurrle developing fast, Courtois confidence.

Fab and Costa will do what they do.

Nice one Jose. 36 to go.

Carry on.

• Like 1

Well that was fcking boring, wasn't it.

Leicester will win some, draw some, and lose some , but I don't think they'll get relegated.

Respect.

Schurrle developing fast, Courtois confidence.

Fab and Costa will do what they do.

Nice one Jose. 36 to go.

Carry on.

You deserved the win no doubt about it but the Leicester finishing was appalling....they will feel disappointed as they did well for an hour....shame.

Leicester will be fine.

I don't know the manager but they will be OK.

Presumably he knows what he is doing.

Missing some key players too.

So the top dogs will not find it easy against them.

The manager is a former Chelsea scout, under Muareeno.

He also used to be the PE teacher at the high school in my village at home

• Like 2

Leicester will be fine.

Well, I didn't know that Bob. Thanks.

• Like 1

He hasn't evolved from his defensive philosophy....we shall see this season P45....as he himself said last seasons team was not really his....not got that excuse this time around.

Would that be the defensive philosophy that Chelsea had last year while having the third highest amount of goals with no decent striker? I suggest you trot off the the high scoring Spuds thread.

;-D

• Like 1

Leicester will be fine.

Well, I didn't know that Bob. Thanks.

Bob. I don't want to be more of a pain in the @rse than usual...but my guess is special git likes Brendan.

Does it have to be fcking rocket science?

I don't think so tbh.

Right. Just seen a replay of the game.

Ramires is up for it and Abramovich is looking like you, me and any other football fan.

So. Khmer Rovers with Abramovich money and we've got a fair chance of getting Cambodia into the World Cup in time for Qatar.

He hasn't evolved from his defensive philosophy....we shall see this season P45....as he himself said last seasons team was not really his....not got that excuse this time around.

Would that be the defensive philosophy that Chelsea had last year while having the third highest amount of goals with no decent striker? I suggest you trot off the the high scoring Spuds thread.

;-D

I think we might get serious grief from carmine and the wnkrs, mjj. I've just checked the league table and it looks like our goal diff after 2 games is +4.

Spurs played 38 games last season to achieve that.

Reckon we might have to sell Costa and Courtois otherwise we could be in serious trouble.

May I be slightly politically incorrect for a moment?

Oy Vey.

Stick it Levy.

Torres gone then http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28915049

oh no, i forgot 200 grand a week for 100 ish weeks more,,, says he staying clap2.gif

at current rates about 4 mil ish a goal cheesy.gif

Yep. Mourinho knows this. Bit of a tricky one. Might get the legal boys to see if we can sue Ancelotti for gross negligence. You can't expect a Russian gangster to know what he's doing can you.

As i expected Diego Costa seems to fit in perfectly. Should be a stroll for Chelsea as long as he stays fit. Obviously no one expected Chelse to have dropped any points so far but they really haven't had to get out of second gear.

Ofcourse i don't believe for an instant Lukaku was demanding a starting place every game because he, as is every player, well aware that doesn't really exist in the modern game and when Costa gets crocked it may well slow Chelsea down, because theres little else left as back up. The decision by Mourinho sounded very personal rather than business which is why i found his comments after Lukaku's departure more a case of covering his arse, aside of it being inappropriate.

As i expected Diego Costa seems to fit in perfectly. Should be a stroll for Chelsea as long as he stays fit. Obviously no one expected Chelse to have dropped any points so far but they really haven't had to get out of second gear.

Ofcourse i don't believe for an instant Lukaku was demanding a starting place every game because he, as is every player, well aware that doesn't really exist in the modern game and when Costa gets crocked it may well slow Chelsea down, because theres little else left as back up. The decision by Mourinho sounded very personal rather than business which is why i found his comments after Lukaku's departure more a case of covering his arse, aside of it being inappropriate.

Did you watch Chelsea last year?? While your theory is sound, these were exactly the type of games Chelsea dropped points at last year. To see Chelsea brush aside these teams is a major boost to our title aspirations.

Please tell us your 'theory' as to why Jose had an agenda over Lukaku? I agree someone has an agenda, but I don't think it was Lukaku or Mourinho...... ;-)

TBH, the Mata is more of a missing ingredient now than Lukaku. Oscar just hasn't stepped up yet.

Did you watch Chelsea last year?? While your theory is sound, these were exactly the type of games Chelsea dropped points at last year. To see Chelsea brush aside these teams is a major boost to our title aspirations.

Please tell us your 'theory' as to why Jose had an agenda over Lukaku? I agree someone has an agenda, but I don't think it was Lukaku or Mourinho...... ;-)

TBH, the Mata is more of a missing ingredient now than Lukaku. Oscar just hasn't stepped up yet.

Scary that.facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Chelsea is off to a flying start which is very important , they were many punters favourite before the Premiership started. I cannot see any team to stop them , perhaps City and Arsenal are the only ones that can threaten Chelsea chance . United (me a fan) , Liverpool , Spurs will have no chance at all. Liverpool will need Balotellii to be back where he was at his best , if he is , they could have a chance . But looking at Chelsea yesterday , too good , their goalie is a gem, a shrewd buy from Morinho .

Two games gone against relegation fodder & boasting about being top of the league with a superior GD ,you Chavs really are something elsewhistling.gif

Er, nope. Who is boasting about being top?

I think Kurt is likely referring to Harry Callahan.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Chelsea is off to a flying start which is very important , they were many punters favourite before the Premiership started. I cannot see any team to stop them , perhaps City and Arsenal are the only ones that can threaten Chelsea chance . United (me a fan) , Liverpool , Spurs will have no chance at all. Liverpool will need Balotellii to be back where he was at his best , if he is , they could have a chance . But looking at Chelsea yesterday , too good , their goalie is a gem, a shrewd buy from Morinho .

whistling.gif

Edited by kurtramsbottom

So Liverpool have no chance but still have a chance if by chance balotelli takes his chances ,whats the chances of that happening?

• Like 1