Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

22 hours ago, champers said:

If it's Traore or Lukaku, it will be Lukaku. RA has to keep the cash moving round. My bet is Gabbiadini from Southampton.

besides the money trade,the Big Sack has got  the EPL  matchs  and goals  scored  on the board, athough promising, Traore is still a novice,  Gabby at roughies odds,  Champs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

besides the money trade,the Big Sack has got  the EPL  matchs  and goals  scored  on the board, athough promising, Traore is still a novice,  Gabby at roughies odds,  Champs

I'm not particularly a fan but theres also talk about Morata.

Who/whats "roughies odds" E?S?!!!

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

I think hes trying to say that Chelsea probably wont sign Gabbiadini from Southhampton , against the odds 

I'd had thought Conte would have been looking far higher up the ladder than him.  And there will be money to spend because the tiddly winks will pay fortunes for Costa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carmine said:

I'd had thought Conte would have been looking far higher up the ladder than him.  And there will be money to spend because the tiddly winks will pay fortunes for Costa.

Have you been learning E/S speek in your spare time carms? :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

12 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

"Roughies odds" might be code for Morata for all i know!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

The Roman emperor will give Don Conteioni a coconut or two to replace the Destroyed after he is shipped to the slants

The Sub will not be able to replace the Destroyer , so Batman may be robined off to a loan team .

The slants will give us large cocunuts for the Destroyer , dont think we should splash that on the Sack , we should get the Maestro in or bring back wacky baccy Ake to play the false number 6 role

And that was that!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

I think hes trying to say that Chelsea probably wont sign Gabbiadini from Southhampton , against the odds 

Correct. The Aussies refer to him as a "roughie" while we would call him the "rag".

• Like 1

The only thing worse to losing last night was having to listen to that tit of a commentator keep making references to Conte sitting at home eating pasta or cracking open a bottle of Italian red!  And the guys getting paid to do it.......

56 minutes ago, carmine said:

The only thing worse to losing last night was having to listen to that tit of a commentator keep making references to Conte sitting at home eating pasta or cracking open a bottle of Italian red!  And the guys getting paid to do it.......

Unexpected result, as far as I'm concerned, but  the 'Ammers were superb on the day. Certain players, like Fonte, Calleri, Ayew and Collins, who have been no where good enough this year, put in their best performances of the season for this match.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldgit said:

Unexpected result, as far as I'm concerned, but  the 'Ammers were superb on the day. Certain players, like Fonte, Calleri, Ayew and Collins, who have been no where good enough this year, put in their best performances of the season for this match.

Its their annual cup final.  Not an unexpected result for me as they tend to play as if a contract extension depends on a win.  

18 minutes ago, carmine said:

Its their annual cup final.  Not an unexpected result for me as they tend to play as if a contract extension depends on a win.  

Or finally pulling their b****cks out to convince the board to keep Bilic at the club.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, oldgit said:

Or finally pulling their b****cks out to convince the board to keep Bilic at the club.

And hopefully it has.  Playing at that stadium must have been very difficult as we will find out next season at Wembley, and i think Bilic has done well.

And of course what many tend to forget when calling for the head of the incumbent, who's the better option on offer?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carmine said:

And hopefully it has.  Playing at that stadium must have been very difficult as we will find out next season at Wembley, and i think Bilic has done well.

And of course what many tend to forget when calling for the head of the incumbent, who's the better option on offer?

Can't fault their desire yesterday, they fought for everything and took their chance well.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Playing at that stadium must have been very difficult as we will find out next season at Wembley,

Dont think Chelsea will be playing at Wembley as home games next season

Thats a few years away at least, if ever

22 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Dont think Chelsea will be playing at Wembley as home games next season

Thats a few years away at least, if ever

Hey you had better go home for a shower and change carms, this lad thinks you're a chav. :stoner:

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Excellent from Conte as always (except for the man u game) keeping all the players honest and focused.

fluff me, the M/U   match  was weeks ago, TBH  you would never make a manager,or coaching co-ordinator, etc etc (lol)

The Fat Lady is now backstage, reaching out for that spoonful of honey,with the orchestra fine tuning their instruments, with the 20 Goal  Governor  waving the baton at them

a bonza morning to all

• Like 2

8 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Can only beat what's put in front of you and Boro were pretty toothless and probably deserve to go down based on that performance and many others like that. Fabregas was a class act yet again and the space that Alonso was given in that 1st half was unbelievable. Excellent from Conte as always (except for the man u game) keeping all the players honest and focused.

Yeah, I looked at the line up before the game and  thought Alonso would have his work cut out, facing up to Traore, but it was the opposite. Every time Traore got the ball, Alonso was all over him, with Cahill and Fabregas backing him up.

Boro play some neat and tidy football but aren't classy enough to stay in this League. Valdes's injury is a big blow to them as he's been in top form this season. I'll be surprised if he doesn't move elsewhere in the summer. Still a top 'keeper.

• Like 1

"There are forum rules, might be an idea to start using the report button...................the hostility will soon stop"

I agree with you and thought id give it a go by using the report button to try and clean up this forum...got a 502 Bad Gateway... so the report button for me isnt working.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

How the f... would an incomprehensible idiot like you know what I am capable of. Just thank your lucky stars you live on the other side of the world from me and not the other side of the street. 

Whys that you reckon you can beat him at kerby?

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Kerby 555 not heard of that in donkey's

You know I had to Google it and could not find a reference as I was not sure if it was called kerby or kerbs. Forgotten sport that.

12 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"There are forum rules, might be an idea to start using the report button...................the hostility will soon stop"

I agree with you and thought id give it a go by using the report button to try and clean up this forum...got a 502 Bad Gateway... so the report button for me isnt working.

If you're not happy just send Jockstar or mrbojangles a PM.

How hard is that?

18 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Theres no genuine hostility on here, as said before.    I'd gladly have a beer (petermik strikes me as a cinzano lemonade man)  with any poster on the forum.  To be honest, you are relatively new but it seems you don't like the way it is on here so why bother to post at all?  We were getting on quite well without you.  If you really think theres genuine hostility, bar someone falling out the bed the wrong side, you are way way off the mark.  

Edited by carmine

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Theres no genuine hostility on here, as said before.    I'd gladly have a beer (petermik strikes me as a cinzano lemonade man)  with any poster on the forum.  To be honest, you are relatively new but it seems you don't like the way it is on here so why bother to post at all?  We were getting on quite well without you.  If you really think theres genuine hostility, bar someone falling out the bed the wrong side, you are way way off the mark.  

Carmine, glad to hear it.

If "To be honest, you are relatively new" refers to me, then yes i am relatively new...since 2005!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If "To be honest, you are relatively new" refers to me, then yes i am relatively new...since 2005!

32 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

How am i supposed to know you were posting under a different name?