Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

5 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I think the Chelsea supporters should be quite up-beat. The same players that walked the EPL are still there. The Burnley match will be the best thing for Chelsea this year. It was a wake-up-call and half. I reckon that at the end of the season it will be between Chelsea and Man City. 

There were plenty of ordinary players up for grabs; Barclay, Ox. Chelsea did well just to stay clear.

Thanks, refreshing to hear from an opposing supporter, especially from the North!

Yes, I agree that we should be feeling positive, as KS says, onwards and upwards, hopefully we'll be there or thereabouts come May, I think this could be a very interesting season. I can say ourselves along with the two Manchester teams in the top four, wouldn't like to pick the fourth but I can't see it it being your neighbours. Is it possible for another team to burst Leicester-like into the CL spots? What will your lot do, push on as your youngish squad have another season under their belts or fall back because others have strengthened more?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I think the Chelsea supporters should be quite up-beat. The same players that walked the EPL are still there.

no cobber .  Matic /  The Governor,, and J.T     have departed, the latter would have been a huge  input in the dressing sheds and training ground

it appears C/SEA have  covered  Matic,s  and J.T  loss, but The Governor???, only time will tell if  Morata  gets us the 20 + goals which is needed to win a sucessive EPL title, just my gut feeling he looks a bit light on, but E/S is in Mou.s style of number nines, big strong  and fast and can score goals when it counts, such as Drogba and The Governor  who could worry the Sh#t out of any world class defence,no matter how its done:smile: just for arguments sake ,Say if Morata is not available  or does,nt aim up ,we have Bat Kitkat as our cover , well fluff me enuff said !!!, and E/S  just prays that Conte, keeps his thoughts in house,and get on with  job which he is paid  hansomely,OR otherwise Roman will  pull that trigger, you can bet your life savings on that,and E/S is with him, there is only one boss at C/sea  thats him, presently Arsenal misfortunes are down to  Wenger running the show on his tod for too long, while Roman is The Boss  at  C/sea that will never occur:smile: a very nice evening to all:smile:

35 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

no cobber .  Matic /  The Governor,, and J.T     have departed, the latter would have been a huge  input in the dressing sheds and training ground

it appears C/SEA have  covered  Matic,s  and J.T  loss, but The Governor???, only time will tell if  Morata  gets us the 20 + goals which is needed to win a sucessive EPL title, just my gut feeling he looks a bit light on, but E/S is in Mou.s style of number nines, big strong  and fast and can score goals when it counts, such as Drogba and The Governor  who could worry the Sh#t out of any world class defence,no matter how its done:smile: just for arguments sake ,Say if Morata is not available  or does,nt aim up ,we have Bat Kitkat as our cover , well fluff me enuff said !!!, and E/S  just prays that Conte, keeps his thoughts in house,and get on with  job which he is paid  hansomely,OR otherwise Roman will  pull that trigger, you can bet your life savings on that,and E/S is with him, there is only one boss at C/sea  thats him, presently Arsenal misfortunes are down to  Wenger running the show on his tod for too long, while Roman is The Boss  at  C/sea that will never occur:smile: a very nice evening to all:smile:

Interesting post this. You are a Blue but the confidence is not as strong as it should be in my view. A few more wins would sort that.

Chelsea breezed the EPL last year and there is no reason to think they will not be there again. They had their wake-up-call and now i see them returning to the stubborn Chelsea of last year.

I am bemused about a couple of ins and outs. Morata seems a good man to lead the line. Matic's departure was strange, I thought he was good last year and could only get better. My biggest concern is Salah moving on. If he could have been persuaded to keep wide and not cut in until after he had the better of the last defender I feel that Morata would be good for 26EPL goals minimum. From what I have seen so far Morata is very unselfish and that is what is needed if you don't have flying wingers.

In saying that about Salah; as well as he will do at pool he would be better just getting in those crosses for a big CF. Sturrage!!! not for me.

E/S at first I had no clue but now I've learnt to speak Wogga you're making more sense.

Your top striker has been named in the squad and I see a reconciliation on the cards by the end of the month.

You rightly named him one of your important players and he is.

Still don't understand the Lukaku issue....losing him was just stupid.

• Like 1

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

E/S at first I had no clue but now I've learnt to speak Wogga you're making more sense.

Your top striker has been named in the squad and I see a reconciliation on the cards by the end of the month.

Still don't understand the Lukaku issue....losing him was just stupid.

Nah that's a massive undermining of Conte and that means q thing down chavs bridge.  The boss is on the block, let's see how he responds.

8 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Interesting post this. You are a Blue but the confidence is not as strong as it should be in my view. A few more wins would sort that.

Chelsea breezed the EPL last year and there is no reason to think they will not be there again.

lets face facts,in any order

1/ its been a long time between drinks since a club sucessively defended their title,around a decade ago (M/U)

2/Morata has to score 20+ to  fill The Governor,s boots!!!!, first season in the EPL,   tall order, but maybe possible,but just now E/S has his doubts

3/ have to contend with C/L schedule

4/T/F  window was very  skinny ,when taking point#3 into consideration,needed at least  another striker thats for sure

5/ Conte has to call it a day ,p#ssing on  Roman and His Board at press conferences etc etc  (whether right or wrong)he would  be very wise ,to keep it  in house The  Costa  Text Saga   proved that ,and address his responsibiltys to what he is getting paid  for Coaching/Managering a very good squad at his disposal,and most football fans  would not disagree, that Conte  is arguably the best around,just needs to  keep that Italian blood cooler, when in difficult times,  needs a E,S  in his corner:smile:

6/ the M/U clubs are equal favourites at 9/4 ,next  Chelsea 11/2....to win the  2017/2018 Epl title,  just about the right odds,particular C.sea,s

its a sad Steely Dan morning to all

9 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

the very reason for The Governors place in our squad,was to carry out our contractual obligations to him,and not be left open to being sued  for not doing so, as much as i luv him, he is,  and i have posted before , a walking time bomb,  theres no way back to playing for C/sea again, full stop

E/S  is going to miss him warts and all:sad:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

lets face facts,in any order

1/ its been a long time between drinks since a club sucessively defended their title,around a decade ago (M/U)

2/Morata has to score 20+ to  fill The Governor,s boots!!!!, first season in the EPL,   tall order, but maybe possible,but just now E/S has his doubts

3/ have to contend with C/L schedule

4/T/F  window was very  skinny ,when taking point#3 into consideration,needed at least  another striker thats for sure

5/ Conte has to call it a day ,p#ssing on  Roman and His Board at press conferences etc etc  (whether right or wrong)he would  be very wise ,to keep it  in house The  Costa  Text Saga   proved that ,and address his responsibiltys to what he is getting paid  for Coaching/Managering a very good squad at his disposal,and most football fans  would not disagree, that Conte  is arguably the best around,just needs to  keep that Italian blood cooler, when in difficult times,  needs a E,S  in his corner:smile:

6/ the M/U clubs are equal favourites at 9/4 ,next  Chelsea 11/2....to win the  2017/2018 Epl title,  just about the right odds,particular C.sea,s

its a sad Steely Dan morning to all

What you read on the back pages nowadays, is largely b****cks, mostly baseless opinion from some hack who's under pressure to fill column spaces. You read all these reports of Conte at odds with the board and some German paper reporter stirring the s**t, because he's got nothing better to do. But have you ever seen Conte sound off in public E/S? I haven't, He's always come across as composed and calm, except the time when he was told Costa felt like "a criminal" of course. Regarding the Lukaku episode, again you can take what you will from the newspapers. What you will not get is the club saying who their potential targets are. I've never seen that on Chelsea's or any other club's website. You just have to wait and see what happens. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Some fans get annoyed because they read that the club is dragging it's heels over a certain signing, and nothing happens until the last minutes of the window. It's nothing to do with inaction. The prospective signing has to take many things into consideration before he puts pen to paper. What are they offering?  Are there tangible chances of him winning trophies at this club? Are his prospective teammates an upgrade on where he was before? Are there better options elsewhere? Will his family settle into their new surroundings? Is it better waiting until the next window? All this takes time and a bit of diplomacy from the club. Regarding this transfer window, I see no difference from this and the summer  one in 2016. We were linked with this and that player, who's the best thing since sliced bread and who do we wind up with? Batshuiyi, Kante both signed quite early on and then Luiz and Alonso on the last day. Hardly earth shattering additions on the face of it, but they didn't turn out too bad did they? And let's not forget that we got rid of or loaned out loads of kids and deadwood in that window as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

What you read on the back pages nowadays, is largely b****cks, mostly baseless opinion from some hack who's under pressure to fill column spaces. You read all these reports of Conte at odds with the board and some German paper reporter stirring the s**t, because he's got nothing better to do. But have you ever seen Conte sound off in public E/S? I haven't, He's always come across as composed and calm, except the time when he was told Costa felt like "a criminal" of course. Regarding the Lukaku episode, again you can take what you will from the newspapers. What you will not get is the club saying who their potential targets are. I've never seen that on Chelsea's or any other club's website. You just have to wait and see what happens. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Some fans get annoyed because they read that the club is dragging it's heels over a certain signing, and nothing happens until the last minutes of the window. It's nothing to do with inaction. The prospective signing has to take many things into consideration before he puts pen to paper. What are they offering?  Are there tangible chances of him winning trophies at this club? Are his prospective teammates an upgrade on where he was before? Are there better options elsewhere? Will his family settle into their new surroundings? Is it better waiting until the next window? All this takes time and a bit of diplomacy from the club. Regarding this transfer window, I see no difference from this and the summer  one in 2016. We were linked with this and that player, who's the best thing since sliced bread and who do we wind up with? Batshuiyi, Kante both signed quite early on and then Luiz and Alonso on the last day. Hardly earth shattering additions on the face of it, but they didn't turn out too bad did they? And let's not forget that we got rid of or loaned out loads of kids and deadwood in that window as well.

Well put. An additional point about Lukaku is that Everton reportedly demanded Batshuayi (bought for £32m, now probably worth £40m+, Traore (since sold for £8.8m) and £46m in cash. That's close to £100m, but they sold to Manchester United for just £75m.

As for Costa returning at the expense of Conte, I think you're in a very small minority in finding that acceptable, never mind desirable E/S, although of course you're perfectly entitled to your opinion.

17 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Well north east Thailand!!

My "Northern" tag was a somewhat obscure reference to a certain homesick Scot, who pleaded to leave Chelsea to move closer to home (North), then signed for your lot. Answers to the name of "Judas".

:post-4641-1156694572:

4 hours ago, oldgit said:

thks for that , sadly you are in the land of the fairys:smile:and twisted my post to peices,to suit your  ideals ,thats your  view ,so be it cobber

my main points number 5/ and 6/ will come home to roost,if any serious injuries,or suspensions should occur, say a little little prayer that this will not happen until the summer t/f  window comes  into play,and further signings can be made to make up for a very skinny  T/F window  that has  just  been  concluded,,,a very nice late arvo to all

3 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Well put. An additional point about Lukaku is that Everton reportedly demanded Batshuayi (bought for £32m, now probably worth £40m+,

are you serious that Bat Kitkat is worth 40 mil on  todays T/F market,how did you arrive at such a figure, may E/S ask???

18 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

thks for that , sadly you are in the land of the fairys:smile:and twisted my post to peices,to suit your  ideals ,thats your  view ,so be it cobber

my main points number 5/ and 6/ will come home to roost,if any serious injuries,or suspensions should occur, say a little little prayer that this will not happen until the summer t/f  window comes  into play,and further signings can be made to make up for a very skinny  T/F window  that has  just  been  concluded,,,a very nice late arvo to all

sorry about this cannot edit my error,line 2 should read numbers3/ and 4 ..many thks E/S

15 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

are you serious that Bat Kitkat is worth 40 mil on  todays T/F market,how did you arrive at such a figure, may E/S ask???

Yes I am. The £40m is just my reasoning based upon his age, ability, contract length and current market rates for strikers.

This doesn't come cheap!

15 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

How have I twisted your post? Point 1) Yes. 2) I think so too. 3) Yes. 4) I've explained that and I don't remember Conte publically slamming the board in 2016. 5) At press conferences, I've never seen Conte say he's dissatisfied with the clubs dealing. He's not an idiot and knows the hoops you have to crawl through and hurdles you have to jump before a player arrives. On the contrary, he's said that the board are doing their best and he'll work with whoever he's got. I agree he's one of the best around. 6) The bookmakers are ducking under on the two Manchester clubs and stretching us purely for the reasons you've already mentioned. For all the money they've spent, I think that City still have issues in defence. United look a more complete unit and Mourinho has finally landed the job he's always craved.

30 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Yes I am. The £40m is just my reasoning based upon his age, ability, contract length and current market rates for strikers.

This doesn't come cheap!

so 40 mil is your call,if Conte remains  in charge he will be out on his ear Pronto,possibly next T/F window unless he shows he can hack the EPL etc etc,my price would be 15 to 20 mil max under present conditions,and be darn lucky to get that,unless he gets a swag of goals when he gets his chance, see how it pans out

8 minutes ago, oldgit said:

How have I twisted your post? Point 1) Yes. 2) I think so too. 3) Yes. 4) I've explained that and I don't remember Conte publically slamming the board in 2016. 5) At press conferences, I've never seen Conte say he's dissatisfied with the clubs dealing. He's not an idiot and knows the hoops you have to crawl through and hurdles you have to jump before a player arrives. On the contrary, he's said that the board are doing their best and he'll work with whoever he's got. I agree he's one of the best around. 6) The bookmakers are ducking under on the two Manchester clubs and stretching us purely for the reasons you've already mentioned. For all the money they've spent, I think that City still have issues in defence. United look a more complete unit and Mourinho has finally landed the job he's always craved.

O/G why did he wear a track suit ,instead of his normal garb ,a very nice suit???why did he not start Morata on opening day,a 70 mil striker???

has the penny dropped???did a solo job on the Costa text sacking,costing Roman many millions other one liners which slam the board etc etc,yes he puckered up to the board etc etcwhen he was within a few hours of being sacked, he has a history in Italy for doing the same,instead of taking it up his issues with the Board in house(so to speak)he uses one liners etc with the press inboth countrys,Roman and Company are a very closely knit  group,who despise the press, particular Roman for very good reasons,he is going against Romans wishes,if he continueson that path again,he will be sacked immediately,no ssecond chances with Roman,he was lucky to dodge the bullett this time around,

7 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

so 40 mil is your call,if Conte remains  in charge he will be out on his ear Pronto,possibly next T/F window unless he shows he can hack the EPL etc etc,my price would be 15 to 20 mil max under present conditions,and be darn lucky to get that,unless he gets a swag of goals when he gets his chance, see how it pans out

Wow, 15 to 20m, since joining us he's got a PL title and the goal that clinched it to add to his CV, along with four goals in ten full international appearances for Belgium, who FIFA currently rank number nine in the world, ahead of France, Spain, Italy and England. 

Championship club Middlesbrough just paid £15m to Forest, he is aged 24, has no top flight experience, being loaned to Wealdstone, Braintree Town and Southend United, having scored 0 goals in his four appearances for Watford before being sold to Peterborough. He is yet to make a single appearance for his native DR Congo.

In comparison, Bats scored 44 goals it Belgiums top flight before moving to Marseille, where he notched another 33.

With that in mind, whilst neither of us can verify our valuations, I'll stick to believing mine being the more realistic, thanks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Wow, 15 to 20m, since joining us he's got a PL title and the goal that clinched it to add to his CV,

With that in mind, whilst neither of us can verify our valuations, I'll stick to believing mine being the more realistic, thanks.

stick to your 40 mil,thats fine with me,but its a B/S price tag,.for a bench warmer, EPL Title or not,  and C/sea will off load  him in the very near future ,hence Llorente t/f  bid, cobber he is not up to C/sea,s required standard,for a EPL  striker,and any club would have to be in the Looney Bin to pay 40 mil ,even in these crazy price days for a bench warmer,   as i already said  see how it pans out,Gosh 40 MIL the world has gone crazy,and so have you:smile:

18 hours ago, evenstevens said:

O/G why did he wear a track suit ,instead of his normal garb ,a very nice suit???why did he not start Morata on opening day,a 70 mil striker???

has the penny dropped???did a solo job on the Costa text sacking,costing Roman many millions other one liners which slam the board etc etc,yes he puckered up to the board etc etcwhen he was within a few hours of being sacked, he has a history in Italy for doing the same,instead of taking it up his issues with the Board in house(so to speak)he uses one liners etc with the press inboth countrys,Roman and Company are a very closely knit  group,who despise the press, particular Roman for very good reasons,he is going against Romans wishes,if he continueson that path again,he will be sacked immediately,no ssecond chances with Roman,he was lucky to dodge the bullett this time around,

So by wearing a track suit instead of a suit, you reckon he was making a 'statement'? Do me a favour! He wore it once and was back to the suit the next game, because the players told him it was a 'bock'. Next thing, you'll be telling me what the hidden meaning was behind that crap song McArthur f****ng Park.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, oldgit said:

Yes, and it annoys me to no end.

• Like 1

Well we've got a busy, challenging bunch of matches coming up this month, with Leicester and Stoke away, Gooners and Man City at home interspersed with CL matches against Qarabag and Atletico and a league cup tie with Forest - all in just 21 days!

Looking to the Leicester game I've been playing the old team selection game in my head and I must say it's harder to fit players in than it's been for a while, but here goes anyway. 

First the easy bit, Courtois is a no brainer.

With so many players away on international duty I think most of us would rule out debuts for Zappacosta and even Drinkwater. I can't see beyond the usual suspects of Moses and Alonso in the wing back positions. In the centre of defence things start to get much more complicated, I like the look of Rudiger, Christensen needs playing time and IMO his development should be a priority and would not be at the expense of winning pots. Dave and Luiz are both solid. Fortunately(!) captain Cahill is still banned, so for me it's a toss up between Rudiger and Christensen to play with Dave and Luiz. Leicester away is not easy, perhaps the CL game at home would be less challenging so although Rudiger played yesterday while Christensen sat on the bench I'll go for Rudiger at the weekend with Christensen starting in the CL.

Kante has to be the first name on the sheet in midfield, I'll have Fabregas alongside him although that's a very tough call between him and Bakayoko. My front three would be Morata, Willian and Pedro, saving Hazard for the second half.

Who'd want Conte's job? Well at £10m a year I cold suffer it for a few months!

23 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Well we've got a busy, challenging bunch of matches coming up this month, with Leicester and Stoke away, Gooners and Man City at home interspersed with CL matches against Qarabag and Atletico and a league cup tie with Forest - all in just 21 days!

Looking to the Leicester game I've been playing the old team selection game in my head and I must say it's harder to fit players in than it's been for a while, but here goes anyway. 

With so many players away on international duty I think most of us would rule out debuts for Zappacosta and even Drinkwater. I can't see beyond the usual suspects of Moses and Alonso in the wing back positions. In the centre of defence things start to get much more complicated, I like the look of Rudiger, Christensen needs playing time and IMO his development should be a priority and would not be at the expense of winning pots. Dave and Luiz are both solid. Fortunately(!) captain Cahill is still banned, so for me it's a toss up between Rudiger and Christensen to play with Dave and Luiz. Leicester away is not easy, perhaps the CL game at home would be less challenging so although Rudiger played yesterday while Christensen sat on the bench I'll go for Rudiger at the weekend with Christensen starting in the CL.

Kante has to be the first name on the sheet in midfield, I'll have Fabregas alongside him although that's a very tough call between him and Bakayoko. My front three would be Morata, Willian and Pedro, saving Hazard for the second half.

Good assessment in my view!

I would only bring Hazard on if the circustances demanded and not the next game anyway. Have to see how the results go.

This is not the game to start DD. I think he will stiffen up the team in front of Kante later this year. He is not a big lad but no pushover.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Muton said:

I did the very same thing yesterday on the Sky Sports 'Pick your Chelsea X1'. I was pissing around for half an hour and still couldn't make up my mind! No Fabregas for me though BM. The Leicester midfield will be all over him like flies.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, oldgit said:

I did the very same thing yesterday on the Sky Sports 'Pick your Chelsea X1'. I was pissing around for half an hour and still couldn't make up my mind! No Fabregas for me though BM. The Leicester midfield will be all over him like flies.

Well that's probably the hardest decision - and will be even harder once Drinkwater is up to speed. Conte did say he'd give Fabregas more games this season. Despite all the recent hype over transfers, we seem to have a squad that gives him some tough decisions. I guess you'd put Bakayoko in there instead? I'd still be happy with that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oldgit said:

So by wearing a track suit instead of a suit, you reckon he was making a 'statement'? Do me a favour! He wore it once and was back to the suit the next game, because the players told him it was a 'bock'. Next thing, you'll be telling me what the hidden meaning was behind that crap song McArthur f****ng Park.

O/G   canter back to your cave and turn the lights on cobber:smile:, Conte wore his track suit for the first time  at the Community Sheild match  against  Arsenal (first shot fired) then again  a week later on  opening day against Burnley,if you got some commonsense!!! it was his way of saying  to Roman and Company  his famous quote in Italy, how can one spend one hundred quid in a restauant with 10 quid in my pocket,, get in  now O/G ???again its in his best interests to take up his differences through the right channells (in house) then through the Tabs, Sure he would be better supported by Roman  and the Board at the end of the day:smile:see how he handles himself in the coming weeks,, BTW the way great song ,McCarthur Park, E/S had many drinks with its singer    richard  Harris, Devonshire Pub       Kensington,  London    , could,nt he drink and tell tales,  he was a super bloke, and a great Actor??? now off to the Socceroo,s/Thailand match on the idiot box all due to  Walai,s  great  info, we will be hard press to beat them ,,our form is  very poor ,or should i say our players cannot aim up,but see how we go

1 hour ago, Blue Muton said:

Well that's probably the hardest decision - and will be even harder once Drinkwater is up to speed. Conte did say he'd give Fabregas more games this season. Despite all the recent hype over transfers, we seem to have a squad that gives him some tough decisions. I guess you'd put Bakayoko in there instead? I'd still be happy with that.

I would mate. I've got a feeling this bloke will be immense for us. I'm also for Hazard to start as he's played a major part in Belgium's qualifying games. 

19 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

O/G   canter back to your cave and turn the lights on cobber:smile:, Conte wore his track suit for the first time  at the Community Sheild match  against  Arsenal (first shot fired) then again  a week later on  opening day against Burnley,if you got some commonsense!!! it was his way of saying  to Roman and Company  his famous quote in Italy, how can one spend one hundred quid in a restauant with 10 quid in my pocket,, get in  now O/G ???again its in his best interests to take up his differences through the right channells (in house) then through the Tabs, Sure he would be better supported by Roman  and the Board at the end of the day:smile:see how he handles himself in the coming weeks,, BTW the way great song ,McCarthur Park, E/S had many drinks with its singer    richard  Harris, Devonshire Pub       Kensington,  London    , could,nt he drink and tell tales,  he was a super bloke, and a great Actor??? now off to the Socceroo,s/Thailand match on the idiot box all due to  Walai,s  great  info, we will be hard press to beat them ,,our form is  very poor ,or should i say our players cannot aim up,but see how we go

Your not wrong with Richard Harris. Great actor. As for the rest of it, stop fretting and enjoy the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

E/S had many drinks with its singer Richard  Harris, Devonshire Pub       Kensington,  London    , could,nt he drink and tell tales,  he was a super bloke, and a great Actor??? 

Did he teach you how to handle a woman - or did you teach him?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Did he teach you how to handle a woman - or did you teach him?

tell u something B/M his younger brother,who had a model agency up in the High Street,Kenso, ..Damien was his name from mememory,  had a load of them ,rolled up in his  mercedes sports  convertible with them  (canary yellow) to the Devonshire Pub, and we used to what a lucky so and so,  Richard was mostly on his tod ,but at times he had a dolly with him,he was close freinds with the Gov of the Devonshire,naturally Irish, E/S worked for London Tara Hotel  then was owned by  Aer Lingus ,and the G/M was close mates with Richard also hence my leg in, closing time was 11pm but the Gov had a small pad in the cellar, :smile:drink til u drop was the call,no closing time, Richard would tell irish jokes,and he was so good telling them ,and was a great actor so of course that helped, now back to footy, O/G  no fretting at all ,just correcting your calls, by the end of OCT will tell the story, E/S is confident,only the Strikers  have got me worried,The Governor is a huge loss , just hope Morata  and company can step into his boots,...Soccer roo.s 2...thailand 1  in a thriller, not for the purist fans but entertaing match as one can see..a nice evening to all

• Like 1