Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

11 hours ago, wilai said:

Tread carefully Roman and Co.....Big Fat Joe is on your case:cheesy: #Barkleygate

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/revealed-joe-andersons-explosive-letter-14131295

big fat joe would be best advised to let s.leeping  dogs lye in the barkley t/f .sure that csea can return fire on lukuleu t/f to m/u which would blow e/ton and m/ u both out of the water

• Like 1

We huffed and puffed but to no avail. 10 minutes into the 2nd half( after our best period of the game imo) i honestly could not see us scoring,arsenal to there credit easily dealt with all we had to offer. Not worried about the 2nd leg as the bigger pitch (thats how it looks to me) will suit us. Just got regroup and beat Leicester on saturday ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

We huffed and puffed but to no avail. .

not sseing this game.but csea has huffed and puffed all season..surely conte.s formations are not working at all.why be so defensive at home with 5 manmidfeld ??? particularly against a ordinary arsenal side..we need sanchez in this window fullstop. barks is not the answer.and conte has to bite the bullet and restore luiz to the first eleven.and punt baka to the shithouse and back for starters.can see shitters ditch on the horizon(no c/l ) make no mistake about that..  conte buck up.or fluff off !!!!

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2561 at 2:41 PM, evenstevens said:

.but csea has huffed and puffed all season..surely conte.s formations are not working at  all can see shitters ditch on the horizon(no c/l ) make no mistake about that..  conte buck up.or fluff off !!!!

Roman   Just  Fluff Off  Conte Right  Now    around 9 mil or so ,  is peanuts to get  rid of the ??    bring in alergi (sorry about his the spelling) immediately!!!

Hazard and Morata were so isolated as usual when we play 3 in midfield. Pedro and Willian changed the game completely but still we cannot score [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Roman   Just  Fluff Off  Conte Right  Now    around 9 mil or so ,  is peanuts to get  rid of the ??    bring in alergi (sorry about his the spelling) immediately!!!

You come across as the epitome of the true modern fan.

Sack the manager every six months.

Great fit at the chavs my son! :post-4641-1156694572:

Edited by RonniePickering22

4 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Hazard and Morata were so isolated as usual when we play 3 in midfield. Pedro and Willian changed the game completely but still we cannot score emoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.png

Conte the Jerk is playing a 3x5x2 formation Mr Trip, with Hazard slotted in partnership with Morata up front (2) at first i thought it  would be a nice fit but as the matchs come  thick and fast Blind Freddy can see its not working, for multitude of reasons,but for what ever is hanging over his head he refuses to change his  starting  formation etc etc   and  again the same crap keeps  coming out  of his north and south  , my players are tired,  my squad is too thin to cope with the extra matchs that come with a C/L  place, the board has,nt back me( with extra signings to his liking )etc etc at risk of repeating myself the problem lays  with   The Jerk  who is on 9 mil plus a year and to this point of time  has,nt any idea how to cope with our poor form( not scoring goals), he just keeps spitting out the same shit ,match after match,surely with his vast experience he must change his tactics( players formation) as it is  clearly shown that other teams have sussed him out, and  the players are tired of his nonsense tactics(David Luiz in particular) throw in his childish spat with Mou ,where he should be solely concentrating on his own problems if i was a player under him or more importantly the owner  ,and see him fall for the old three card trick that Mou sucessfully used last week, my thoughts would be   He,s  Got  To  Be  a  Jerk  to  be involved with another  Jerk  we have our own problems at hand to solve,   according to reports he wants to return to Italy well Roman sack him immediately,  as C/sea is heading for Shitters Ditch unless this Jerk changes his mindset or mojo, any manager would be happy to take over this squad and being paid 9 mil plus a year, and bet your balls that David Luiz would be first player back in his starting line up  , Fluff The  Jerk  Off now   would be my calll

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Good game for us neutrals. Thought Leicester were excellent 1st half and should have led. Can we have Hazard?

Agreed Leicester were the better team, should have scored a few in the first half, and continued 

to press the Chavs in the second half until they went down to 10 men on 65mins.

Clueless Chelsea were still lucky to get a point in this game.

Conte has probably been too busy in the gym getting ready for the big fight on the 25th Feb :biggrin:

Lets try and find some positives in what has been a lean spell for us. There is imo nothing wrong with our defence if we are sticking with 3 at the back whether it be Dave Christenson Rudiger Luiz Cahill perm any 3 from 5. My only concern there would be, we do not have a natural left back ......that has got to be addressed...after all its been nearly 3 years now(Filipe Luis)

Bakayoko is a huge disappointment,personally i think its the 6 inches between his ears,and what with Fabregas having no pace whatsoever that leaves us up against it, kante is then a one-man midfield with Alonso and Moses hugging the touchline. Morata and Hazard constantly try to press every game.....but whats the point if both Moses and Alonso are still on the half way line or worse as in Moses case yesterday still in our half. Yep Conte does have a lot to answer,tactics do have change.....both Willian and Pedro should have started that game yesterday and a full press would have been on from the start. I cant really see Roman rushing to splash the cash in this widow....though we definitely need another striker.

Here,s hoping that Barkley starts against Norwich and perhaps shows a few of the others that you can shoot from outside the area.....you don,t have to walk it in.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Lets try and find some positives in what has been a lean spell for us. There is imo nothing wrong with our defence if we are sticking with 3 at the back whether it be Dave Christenson Rudiger Luiz Cahill perm any 3 from 5.

Bakayoko is a huge disappointment,personally i think its the 6 inches between  his ears Yep Conte does have a lot to answer,tactics do have change.....both Willian and Pedro should have started that game yesterday

nice one Sunshine , defence is fine, but as i posted late  last week Baka should be punted immediately to the shithouse you are  automatcally down one in the  M/F, just seen the replay and with 10 mins or so to go ,Baka  heads a lovely corner to fluffing nobody,he had heaps of time and space inside the box to make somthing out of it, but  he deliberately headed it to no one, well fluff me  how Conte The Jerk keeps selecting him,has got me fluffed, , in fact the a shithouse is too good  of a place for this lumbersome cumbersome brain dead  ox

.Conte The Jerk has to revert back to 3x4 X3  formation or any  but not keep this 3x5x2 going,or we will be looking at shitters ditch very quickly

as for Barks ,he has,nt played for 6 months or more, so don,t expect him  immediately to hit the ground running ,do hope i am wrong there,

Conte The Jerk is largely responsible for this lean spell ,nobody else and why has he flicked David Luiz when such a player of his talents and experience is sorely needed right now  at the back or possibly in the midfeild???thats another fluffed up by the Jerk , if i was the owner i would  immediately punt him to the shithouse ,then he can join his pet favourite Baka , will await for The Old Galah,s  findings,  a lovely high noon to all ,Wombat is signing off for a nosebag washed down by a long neck or two 

Leo  today,  in addition to the above we are really missing a leader out on the pitch too

Edited by evenstevens

ES I fully understand 3-5-2 my point is playing Kante Baka & Cesc in midfield (not including wingbacks) isolates Hazard & Morata and we can’t link up with them. And why oh why are we playing so defensive at home?

Unless Conte is trying to make a point

I have some sympathy with Conte not having control of players coming and going but that’s the way it is for now at Chelsea. And no one can blame Eminelo any more!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

ES I fully understand 3-5-2 my point is playing Kante Baka & Cesc in midfield (not including wingbacks) isolates Hazard & Morata and we can’t link up with them. And why oh why are we playing so defensive at home?

Unless Conte is trying to make a point

I have some sympathy with Conte not having control of players coming and going but that’s the way it is for now at Chelsea. And no one can blame Eminelo any more!

many thks Mr Trip for your views

i have no sympathy at all with Conte The Jerk he has been whinging etc etc since the  pre season instead of keeping things in house, and getting on with the job he is being paid 9 mil to do,if u look his record up he did the same whinging etc etc at his last club in  ITALY was it Juventus or Inter ???( justt can,t remember at this piont of time) i have had a gutfull of his quotes of tiredness etc etc etc  always after a poor result, if his players are that tired give them a few days off from training  between matchs and give the players the tactical work or studies to be done  at their homes,or change the daily  training routines to a holiday camp schedule,(i did that when coaching at Rugby League at representive level in Sydney when i thought my players were beginning to go stale) the problem is all down to him ,  1/ Formations   2/tactics  3/selections  4/subbing 5/Training days schedule,   and throw in his sacking of Luiz ,plus the Mou debacle which was not needed at all,  if he is making a point to get the sack, and have the rest of the season,  off    plus the following one on full pay , i would have no hesatation in sacking him right now,and bring in Alergi (who is available right now)to keep up with a sucessful business model sacking mngrs for silver ware,during Roman,s tenure,  from my  observation the last T/F window was just a ordinary one,and the present one will be the same, for the very reason that Conte The  Jerk  is a dead man walking,make no mistake about that,  at the end of last season i really  thought we had a mngr with some real class , he has turned into a real knob, just my views of the present times at C/SEA, see how it pans out, a nice arvo to all

On 11/12/2017 at 2:13 PM, evenstevens said:

i respect your above comments Old Galah ,but Conte tiredness malarky is wearing thin,its only half way through the season,and he has been schrilling it for couple months or so ,yes a very ordinary t/f window all signed players have barely got a pass in my books.but will not hang any out to dry until the season is finished,  C/sea  needs immediate signings in the winter t/f window, to cover their short fallings,otherwise a  C/L place is in danger, my prime target would be  Alexis Sanchez and break the bank to get his sevices,and get Hazard The Destroyer,  King Kante  and Big Beak Courtios under lock and key,  otherwise the likely suspects  will be sniffing  big time it has also occurred to me, we have no on the feild leader at all, when the going gets tough they are as precious as diamonds,over the last decade or so we always had abundance of such characters , from  Drogba to Lamps to J.T. and so on and so on

see how the board reacts to the up and coming t/f window and see if it is to Conte,s  liking ,thats the burning question

a lovely arvo to all my loyal fans on the Footy Forum

a lovely morning to all my lovers on the footy forum the hot goss is thatcsea have entered to secure sanchez services no direct talkks between clubs though.hazard morata sanchez up front .nice fit me thinks and a 4.3.3 formation that will give us much needed grunt up front

Edited by evenstevens

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Conte has entered the Sanchez saga just to make Jose pay more money for him :tongue:

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Conte has entered the Sanchez saga just to make Jose pay more money for him :tongue:

or perhaps its pay back time by roman on lukelu t.f. deal mr b.j 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Sanchez wont be coming to us (little farker is demanding a small planet in wages) 

if u know your maths.its not a king.s ransom.when u take the whole box and dice into consideration.sure hazard has to be up graded to  equal or better .lets see what happens.wonder what kane is thinking right now.being paid a beggars crust.in comparsion to sanchez

• Like 1

11 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Dont want to talk about last nights game...it was a (varsce) from start to finish. I just want to wake up sometime tommorow morning hearing that ...Carroll is out for the rest of the season....we have signed either Ryan Bertrand or Luke Shaw and we have also signed that bloke from On The Buses...Reg Vardy...that,s his name init???

Not quite rest of the season mate....but will a month do ya?......Next stop Peter Crouch!:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Not quite rest of the season mate....but will a month do ya?......Next stop Peter Crouch!:thumbsup:

In the words of that famous credit card add  "That will do nicely"

If we were going down the Caroll road....why not Crouch??☺ or are you avin a giraffe???

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

In the words of that famous credit card add  "That will do nicely"

If we were going down the Caroll road....why not Crouch??☺ or are you avin a giraffe???

The media will drum up any old crap to get a reaction. First Carroll (seriously?), no let's be more controversial, ol' man Crouch. Now Dzeko has entered the fray. Much more realistic but Roma thinks the bloke walks on water so why let him go? IF we're looking for a 'hold up' type of centre forward to compliment Morata, that sage of sages Paul Merson has suggested Giroud. Not that bad a call actually.

• Like 1