Two dogs missing in San Sai

Bassosa

Any help greatly appreciated to find these two dogs back.

081 444 0207

They went missing after last night's thunderstorms. An electricity cut must have automatically opened the gate to the property and the access gate to the moo baan.

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

They went missing here:

dogs.jpg

Mate, hope you find your dogs.

Could not imagine losing my dogs and worrying that they were ok.

That the exact reason I don't put an auto opener on my gate. It takes a minute or 2 to open the gate and close it, but I get to see where my dogs are before opening and closing.

Best of luck and hope they come home by themselves.

THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND!

Not sure what happened but a family down the road and across a very busy road posted a message on CM108 that they had taken in two dogs.

We've cleaned them up, fed them and they're now happy as again.

Thanks everyone!

Mate, hope you find your dogs.

Could not imagine losing my dogs and worrying that they were ok.

That the exact reason I don't put an auto opener on my gate. It takes a minute or 2 to open the gate and close it, but I get to see where my dogs are before opening and closing.

Best of luck and hope they come home by themselves.

I'm in the same boat as we wired our gate for an auto opener but no way could we use one. As one of our three dogs is deaf, getting outside would be her end. Glad this story had a happy ending as well.

Oh happy day! I remember a traumatic two days our family suffered when I was about 10 years old and our collie got out during a thunderstorm. Same problem, I think with an automatic garage door opener. She was eventually found about five miles away by a farmer who saw her wandering in his field. Fortunately, she had tags on her collar, but she'd run off into the woods and people were few and far between in those parts.