Any you blokes get gifts from ur wives / Gfs?

Kenny202

You are a lucky guy...She is a keeper...

he , not tell truth
Here's the bike. Would you like to see the car too.

Get a life buddy.

. Ur first post was a Boast, I can take a pic of a Lambo and say it's mine, too, u admitted it a Boast, so why would I believe anything u posted, get a Life, I don't need anybody to buy me anything, more than enuf for anywhere in the World

My first post was in response to the question by the OP asking if anyone gets gifts from their wives or girlfriends which I answered truthfully.

If you bothered to read my other post you would have seen that I stated that I paid off her house amd that it was a twobway street. You would have also noticed that I statee that she paid the down payment for the bike and also for the car and I paid the rest.

Go back to school and learn to read and write.

If you don't believe it I couldn't really give a rats ass.

It's not my fault that you're poor and I'm not.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

. Ur first post was a Boast, I can take a pic of a Lambo and say it's mine, too, u admitted it a Boast, so why would I believe anything u posted, get a Life, I don't need anybody to buy me anything, more than enuf for anywhere in the World

Can you post a picture of yourself with a Lambo and say it's yours because I can post a photo of me with my bike.

post-253837-14635690217981_thumb.jpg

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

Can you post a picture of yourself with a Lambo and say it's yours because I can post a photo of me with my bike.

. I have experience with your type, my brother is a Parasite, also, he just cleared 3 mil usd off his exwife, so a lil motorbike, I think you can do Better...I 'd rather a post of ur gal. Edited by Ireland32

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

yeah i got a castle in Scotland my Thai wife gave me but to lazy to download pic lol

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

this is gonna turn into a Willy contest, soon

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

. I have experience with your type, my brother is a Parasite, also, he just cleared 3 mil usd off his exwife, so a lil motorbike, I think you can do Better...I 'd rather a post of ur gal.

You can have that too. I took this pic just for you.

post-253837-14635707795527_thumb.jpg

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

Can't have a willy contest with a broke Irishman.

Last year for my birthday my fiancee bought me a Kawasaki Ninja 650 and yesterday she bought me a Toyota Yaris just because it's so damn hot these days.

. There's always one, the Hiso gf, who supports him, Yawn
Only one?

You cant have read much TV!!

I like the ones who go on about living in the wifes house for nothing, never payed sinsod, wife never asks for anything, works and pays for everything with her own $

Bunch of dreaming deluded trolls

Don't be a hater man, just because you pay your girl or ladyboy a salary, live paycheck to paycheck and get nothing in return doesn't mean the rest of us are losers.
OK now u show picture of misses

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

. I only have a Volvo in front of my 2.7 mil home on Twin Peaks in San Fran, no Bike as I want to enjoy my life for another few years, good luck with the Soi dogs on ur Bike, and I would show u up on the willy too, and gf, 5555, and no LB, either Edited by Ireland32

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

. I only have a Volvo in front of my 2.7 mil home on Twin Peaks in San Fran, no Bike as I want to enjoy my life for another few years, good luck with the Soi dogs on ur Bike, and I would show u up on the willy too, and gf, 5555, and no LB, either

Yawn. Now you're just boring me.

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

. I have experience with your type, my brother is a Parasite, also, he just cleared 3 mil usd off his exwife, so a lil motorbike, I think you can do Better...I 'd rather a post of ur gal.

It must run in your family, being a parasite and all.

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

It must run in your family, being a parasite and all.

How Original...Bore

I get a wake up blow job, thats bout it.

But when its her birthday......... Ughhhh she wants the world.

mines above blow jobs. That's loso. In fact the best thing about our relationship (sex) seems to be on the wane too.

Sounds familiar to me, I with one of her next of kin? lol rolleyes.gif Or, its just a matter of time all goes down. wink.png

Live-in GF of 4 years...gourmet cook, great sex, pretty and sexy, usually sweet but goes off the rails a bit when drinks too much. She's very tidy and constant housekeeper. I usually do the laundry, but don't have to. She works 5 days/week and takes weekend college courses for over 4 years now.

She occasionally buys me little gifts, but TOTALLY forgot my BD last November. Never remembered! Finally in April I mentioned my mother's BD. She said she remembered that it was my mom's BD, but still never clicked about my long gone missed BD. I jokingly asked her if she knew when my BD is? She said 'yes', but still never occurred to her that she forgot it. At that point I made a big joke about her not remembering my BD. She apologized profusely, but insisted that she is so busy...which is not a false statement. I just laughed it off. Will not be at all surprised it she forgets it again this year.

Narcissistic...yes. Selfish...yes. Unsophisticated...a bit. Immature...sometimes. Bitchy and unappreciative...occasionally, but definitely less so as time goes by. I'm not complaining...just sharing. As Mötley Crüe said...all around the world, girls will be girls.

Still hotter, sexier, prettier, more satisfying and fun and certainly younger than probably any gal I could co-habitate with in the States. vampire.gif

This topic seems to go down hill rapidly. who gives a damn if some Thai partner have some decent money to buy their farang partner (expensive) gifts? Or even if it would be BS. It's not a pissing contest. The proper aproach is " Good for you" (wether you believe any claims or not). If you feel neglected in your own relation.. try bringing it up with your own partner. 555 I think I should just laugh at the reversed " my darling does (not) buy this and this for me" followed by a fight at home why they themselves not get such attention/gifts from their partner. My wife stayed well away from Thai groups and I guess it's better to stay away from expat groups aswell, it's not a pissing contest. Take care of your loved one, let them take care of you, your Mutual love, care and happiness is all that matters.

As for no BJ's being loso... err.. oral seks is part of normal seks. Should be part of the standard package (doggy, 69, missionary, spooning etc.) Seks sounds rather dull if there is no oral seks. Now if one partner wants more extreme things the other may argue that that is for crazy people or that only er...proffesionals do such strange things.

When my Thai wife starts doing things that are not very nice I find that the best way to sort it, is to ignore it. Just take care of myself go on with life and keep a very cool head. I do not engage in conversation with her I simply do everything as if she was not there. Within two or three days she will try to start a conversation and I will politely make a short reply then get on with what ever I was doing. It's not too long before she becomes nice again.

One thing I would like to ask the blokes that have thoughtful and caring wives are they from a rural background or educated Thais?

Rural Isaan farmer girlfriend – and against all ThaiVisa-odds, with a 32-year age gap – it has worked Okay for 12 years now...

Edited by khunPer

When my Thai wife starts doing things that are not very nice I find that the best way to sort it, is to ignore it. Just take care of myself go on with life and keep a very cool head. I do not engage in conversation with her I simply do everything as if she was not there. Within two or three days she will try to start a conversation and I will politely make a short reply then get on with what ever I was doing. It's not too long before she becomes nice again.

never worked with mine. She will just start doing more and more sht like a kid trying to get attention. She just behaves irrationally.

OP Kenny202, have you considered a Thai girlfriend/wife – they are educated to take care of their man – my GF say, that a Thai lady loose face, if she cannot take good care of her man...whistling.gif

My lovely Thai GF almost daily cooks delicious food for me (sometime we dine out), gives me birthday present and birthday cake, and small gifts now and then – the small ongoing surprises like bringing ice cream or crispy pork home or..., matters more than birthdays – and of course chocolate and roses for Valentines Day and make up the bed...wub.png

attachicon.gifwDSC06688_valentine(600x450).jpg

...but perhaps I'm just lucky..?rolleyes.gif

time will tellcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

biggrin.png 12 years so far...thumbsup.gif

And if you want a blowjob, that's the way to go.

don't we have a gay forum or ladyboi forum for this Drivel...ewwww

Why pretend you're not sure?

How you got a gay thought, from a blow job.. -- (assuming a girl to a guy) on his birthday??

Responding to a guy complaining about "not" getting a birthday cake, on his birthday??

Unbelievable..

One thing I would like to ask the blokes that have thoughtful and caring wives are they from a rural background or educated Thais?

Rural Isaan farmer girlfriend – and against all ThaiVisa-odds, with a 32-year age gap – it has worked Okay for 12 years now...
Rural Isaan farmer girlfriend and great mother of our child, proper job, 23 year age gap , get presents every birthday and xmas, best relationship I ever had

he , not tell truth

Get a life buddy.

You can have that too. I took this pic just for you.

Can you ask her to buy you a pair of shoes for your next birthday.

At least Facebook puts up your birthday notice so people

you haven't seen for years say happy birthday, i would

rather go for a taxi ride in Melbourne.

Only if you add your birthday to your profile.

Yes sir...without a doubt many Thai women are selfish and more or less focused on them selves or continually preoccupied with their own personal agenda while you are just a more or less useful tool to be used to her advantage...truth be told.....and they wonder why they can not hold onto a long term relationship while the men in their lives have always just faded away or abruptly left them.

Commonly they are totally dumbfounded as to why their man left them as they think the world of themselves and can do no wrong or believe they have done nothing at all wrong.

But, it is a percent factor as to how many of them are out there as compared to how many of them can be the most caring and affectionate and thoughtful women on earth.

Seems you have one of the ones that are self centered and uncaring while there is no reciprocal Value to your relationship.

Time for you to give her a wake up call in some form or another....like a 10,000 volt "cattle prod"..... to make your point....lol

Cheers and good luck

Edited by gemguy

My girlfriend--I support her and her grandson--does give me birthday presents, and I really wish she wouldn't. Yes, it's ultimately my money, but I'd rather she use it for herself. She tends to buy things I would never buy, nor desire, like "fashion" sunglasses that cost something like 2,000 baht, which is a big bite out of her budget. I'm touched, because the gifts very much come from the heart, but they neither fit my personal style nor her purchasing power. But what can one do?

My girlfriend--I support her and her grandson--does give me birthday presents, and I really wish she wouldn't. Yes, it's ultimately my money, but I'd rather she use it for herself. She tends to buy things I would never buy, nor desire, like "fashion" sunglasses that cost something like 2,000 baht, which is a big bite out of her budget. I'm touched, because the gifts very much come from the heart, but they neither fit my personal style nor her purchasing power. But what can one do?

Flog it on eBay?

Thanks everyone. Feel a lot better now. I did get pissed last night and told her to pack her bags in the morning and get. Gave it to her both barrels for two hours. She says she's woken up. Well see. Too be honest I'm pretty sure it's too late. I been flogging a dead horse for 4 years and not even sure there's any feelings left on my part. Ill try one more time for my son. Unfortunately my opening post highlight her good points. There have been many other darker issues also. Really hit the jackpot with this one

Jesus man I hope you're ok. Pm me anytime if you want to talk about it or just unload. Stay strong.

Thanks everyone. Feel a lot better now. I did get pissed last night and told her to pack her bags in the morning and get. Gave it to her both barrels for two hours. She says she's woken up. Well see. Too be honest I'm pretty sure it's too late. I been flogging a dead horse for 4 years and not even sure there's any feelings left on my part. Ill try one more time for my son. Unfortunately my opening post highlight her good points. There have been many other darker issues also. Really hit the jackpot with this one

Jesus man I hope you're ok. Pm me anytime if you want to talk about it or just unload. Stay strong.
thanks mate. Appreciate that