Any you blokes get gifts from ur wives / Gfs?

Kenny202

1 minute ago, wildewillie89 said:

Well, it seems my friend, you know corrupt mayors. Look up the salary of a mayor and get back to me....

I'm done with you pal. You are not only disrespectful but haven't a clue what you're talking about. Bye. 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Johnniey said:

I'm done with you pal. You are not only disrespectful but haven't a clue what you're talking about. Bye. 

Haha, so something comes up, where you actually have to know about the country and you cant deal with it...Thank you for making my hour free before lunch a little more interesting. As for the disrespectful part of your comment, all i can do is laugh. Everything has to be your way or it is disrespectful. Enjoy your day mate! Remember dont be too bitter in life. Some people learn without language as language is in many forms....always remember that in Thai :). 

Mrs came back from Central yesterday with a new iPad pro for me. She had also bought a cover and a had a screen protector fitted. Not unusual as she is generous at Birthdays and Xmas etc and is quick to dig in her wallet when out. Was more of a surprise as I had mentioned last week that my iPad Air was almost full and getting slower. Hadn't thought about replacing it myself and usually think she tunes out when I'm moaning about stuff :)

( No it wasn't my money she was spending, she has her own income stream)