How has your life been affected in Thailand?

davejones76

I am doing some research for a write-up. I am looking for POSITIVE input that can help shaping some storylines. I would like to ask each one of you, especially the long-living expats here, for your kind support and input.
Thailand has had some major situations in the past that still affects the lives of the Thai people, whether it is the crime, a rising debt or abuse. Most foreigners in Thailand deal with growing frustration about their lives, business performance and financial security. Living the dream in Thailand might have turned around. A growing number of foreigners, living in Thailand, have to deal with situations hard to solve. Think about eating up financial reserves, hardship on finding a job, getting a work permit, finance or credit card. The economic slowdown and political problems might have affected your lives and the lives of your loved ones losing the happiness of living in Thailand. Some of you might not have the chance to return to your home country.
What we would like to know is;
How has your life been affected?
1 Can you rate each of these from 1-10 (bad-excellent)?
2. Can you name an example related to these happenings?
Financial (1-10)
Material (1-10)
Emotional (1-10)
Spiritual (1-10)
3. Have your feelings changed over time into frustration, hardship, pain or anger?
4. How much have you lost as a direct result of these situations? Think about your relationship, children, money or ownerships?
4. How have these situations impacted your life and indirect the lives of your loved ones (business, work contracts, health, kids' school and education)?
5. Would you recommend Thailand to anyone, who is planning to live, work or open a business in Thailand?
6. What would you overall like to see changing for improving the life quality for foreigners in Thailand?
Thank you for all your input. Appreciate it.