Scalp hair removal

manutfarang

I've been shaving a for a few years now, because unfortunately I am a white farang with dark hair and very receding hair line. I like being bald though and I don't want to spend money on hair transplants. What I want to do is remove most of my hair so my hair line does not show.

Has anyone done this before? What clinic do you recommend? Laser or any other treatments? Costs, or any other considerations?

Hi, you should definitely try Phuket Hair Clinic they do Micro Scalp Pigmentation which is a much better option if you have some money to spend. This is probably the best and cheapest option at the moment for anyone who is losing their hair or suffers from baldness. . I have actually done the procedure myself and i am very happy with the results, you can PM me about the MSP procedure anytime if you would like to know more.

Or just google them (Phuket Hair Clinic)

Hi, you should definitely try Phuket Hair Clinic they do Micro Scalp Pigmentation which is a much better option if you have some money to spend. This is probably the best and cheapest option at the moment for anyone who is losing their hair or suffers from baldness. . I have actually done the procedure myself and i am very happy with the results, you can PM me about the MSP procedure anytime if you would like to know more.

Or just google them (Phuket Hair Clinic)

Thanks for the tip. Will definitely look into that. How much did you spend and how much surface area did they cover?

And sorry, forgot to say I live in Bangkok.

Registered just to post this. I have had scalp laser hair removal done in Bangkok and can recommend two clinics.

I would warn you, however, (1) that the process is excruciatingly painful, especially the first few times, (2) that it will likely take many treatments to get the desired result, and (3) that while the process is ongoing, your hair might fall out unevenly, giving your scalp a patchy appearance.

(1) Yoskarn Clinic on Ratchadamri Road, near Big C and Central World.

(2) Radiance Clinic by BTS Chitlom.

Both are serious clinics owned and run by educated, middle-aged doctors who speak very fluent English. Yoskarn is very expensive, but you get a lot for the money (a surgical table/bed to lie on during the procedures, multiple nurses in attendance). Radiance is less expensive, but still solid quality.