What is a good brand for battery pack

I brought a 50,000 M/ah power pack off Lazada for 300 baht about 6 months ago, i have lost it now but I doubt it was even 50,000 given the size of it.

Can anybody recommend a good quality brand that can be recharged many times and also doesn't lose its charge after a few days, for example charge on a Monday and without using it still full charged on the Friday or week after.

eLoop is available in Thailand.

but I doubt it was even 50,000 given the size of it.

50000 mAh should be the size of a brick biggrin.png

13000 mAh, eLoop E13 is 153*73.5*14.5 mm

Compare with yours.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I have 2 "Lazada" generic power banks, one 30,000 mAh and one 5,000 mAh, both less than B500 and both working providing full power after two years of regular use. I travel frequently on long flights and use the 30k unit to power a 10" tablet for binge watching TV series, sometimes for as much as eight hours straight. It has never failed. The smaller one I use for phone back-up and that also has never failed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice, i decided to go with a Xiaomi 16,000 in the end, apparently it will charge 1500 cycles and the main reason was it has a through charge meaning you can charge your phone while that is also charging, handy if you only have 1 charger!.

I bought earlier this year off ebay a pack for £9.99 no idea what size its meant to be but powers my smartphone from empty to full 4 times before needing recharging.

I cannot imagine paying 16,000 Baht for something manufactured in Thailand (if it was) !!

I cannot imagine paying 16,000 Baht for something manufactured in Thailand (if it was) !!

I think the "16,000" is in reference to the capacity of the battery pack, 16,000 mAh. The local price for the Xiaomi model seems in the ~ 1,000 baht range.

I bought earlier this year off ebay a pack for £9.99 no idea what size its meant to be but powers my smartphone from empty to full 4 times before needing recharging.

I think the "16,000" is in reference to the capacity of the battery pack, 16,000 mAh. The local price for the Xiaomi model seems in the ~ 1,000 baht range.

Yes the 16000 is the capacity and it was 1k COD from Lazada, looks very well made and both ports run 2.1a.

I would personally stay away from those in Lazada listing exceptionally high capacity for very low price.

Not to say every battery pack on lazada is bad, just use common sense. If it is like half the price for the same capacity as brands like Anker or Xiaomi, pretty sure it's not going to give the kind of capacity that you're looking for.