Love triangle sees two shot dead at Korat resort

webfact

Love triangle sees two shot dead at Korat resort

bl.jpg

Image: Daily News

KORAT: -- A husband told by police that his wife had been shot went to a resort Thursday to find her dead with a close friend.

Police had earlier gone to the resort in the Dan Khun Thot area after reports of a shooting. In a room they found 54 year old Prachum (no surname given) a resident of Bangkok lying face down on the floor with a single gunshot wound to the head. On the bed facing the wall was a woman named only as Pranee, 37 also with one .38 wound to the head. A gun that had fired two shots was also found reported Daily News.

Both were dressed only in towels. A packet of condoms was found and one had been used.

Pranee's husband was called and came to the scene. He told police that he and his wife were Phat Thai sellers at functions and had three children together. On Wednesday his wife said that she was going on a tour bus to Bangkok to buy some things but she had not returned. He tried to phone her but got no answer.

The next thing he knew was when police told him she was dead.

The husband told investigators that Prachum was a close friend who had split up from his own wife. The three had often drunk alcohol together at Prachum's house.

Police understand that Prachum drove his pick-up to the resort with Pranee. They believe that a jealous argument broke out and that Prachum shot Pranee before turning the gun on himself.

Investigations continue.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-20

Are guns a problem in Thailand?

NOT AT ALL practically speaking the biggest percentage of Thais - included women - have guns and carry them concealed. In other words you better make sure who you talk to.

LOL in LOS

Any Burmese workers around at the time?

The Model 29 Smith and Wesson has seen better days

R.I.P

I thought it was a model 10? Tho the front sight is different! I've no opinion on who shot who.....I'd test the husband for residue? thumbsup.gifwhistling.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

Why test the husband..if he did catch them out and shoot them then they deserved it.

Alright, I'll start it off.

What a brilliant move by the husband. He gets rid of both his wife and his friend, er, her lover, at the same time and makes it look like a murder-suicide.

Were you there?

What does Prachum have to be jealous about? He already left hi wife. He is the one with who ended up with the woman! No! Something is not quite right here!

I have gone through 2 x-wives and in that time we had heated arguments before. But never was any of those times right after sex and her still laying in bed with only a towel wrapped around her, and me standing in a bath towel. That was the only time I liked her actually.

I think that if there was a "Jealous Rage" behind these murders I would be looking for an alibi from the husband or Prachum's X-wife. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I don't think I would be none too happy to find out my wife was sleeping with my best friend. Especially if we had a business together and couldn't walk away so easily. .

I guess I must be dumb

'Cause you had a pocket full of horses

Trojan and some of them used

But it was Saturday night

I guess that makes it all right... Prince

Ewwwww!

He put used condoms in his pocket??

May I ask why?

Edited by willyumiii

Don't you read or follow US media: Guns don't kill. People do.

Tell that to the family of the two year old kid who found a gun in the backseat and killed his mother with it.

Don't you read or follow US media: Guns don't kill. People do.

Tell that to the family of the two year old kid who found a gun in the backseat and killed his mother with it.

Your post proves his comment is accurate. First a negligent person left a gun not secured in the backseat and then another person used it, resulting in a tragic death. But the gun did nothing of its own volition because inanimate objects have none. The adult that left a gun unsecured in the backseat of a car with a two year old probably faced manslaughter charges at least, with child endangerment probably thrown in.

What does Prachum have to be jealous about? He already left hi wife. He is the one with who ended up with the woman! No! Something is not quite right here!

I have gone through 2 x-wives and in that time we had heated arguments before. But never was any of those times right after sex and her still laying in bed with only a towel wrapped around her, and me standing in a bath towel. That was the only time I liked her actually.

I think that if there was a "Jealous Rage" behind these murders I would be looking for an alibi from the husband or Prachum's X-wife. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I don't think I would be none too happy to find out my wife was sleeping with my best friend. Especially if we had a business together and couldn't walk away so easily. .

I agree, and would add that I fear mostly babies and eventually HIV or other STD, meaning I would not use a condom if I had planned to die romanticly with my mistress...

But as I never wear a gun, I might would use latex to have sex with another girl than my beloved life-sharing girl.