Looking for a good chiropractor in Pattaya.

tomx2

Hi.

Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor in Pattaya for treatment of sciatic in the leg.

Looking for someone within Central or South Pattaya area. I live off 2nd road.

I did read older threads from Thai Visa. Dr David Pack appears to be well recommended.

My only issue. His location is quite far from my residence.

Would Pattaya Memorial Hospital have on-site chiropractors available?

Thanks.

TC.

You may also want to try this guy or give him a call and ask -

Nigel Kelsey - 0890993845

He is not a chiro per se like Pack but I have used him as a substitute in the past to sort out some back and neck issues. Does needling as well as joint manipulation. Based about 10 meters in on Soi 16 just off Pattaya Tai.

If the Chiro. isnt working with the appropriate ex-rays, he, she, could cripple or kill you,sever your spinal cord, many many other things could go wrong. I speak from personal experience. How do you know your leg pain is not caused by a ruptured disc for example. Get a CTC or MRI with consultation with a neurologist.

Hi.

Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor in Pattaya for treatment of sciatic in the leg.

Looking for someone within Central or South Pattaya area. I live off 2nd road.

I did read older threads from Thai Visa. Dr David Pack appears to be well recommended.

My only issue. His location is quite far from my residence.

Would Pattaya Memorial Hospital have on-site chiropractors available?

Thanks.

TC.

I was also treated for sciatica in my leg recently but I don't think you'll get much help from David Plack unless you need to adjust something in the back.

I went to the BNH hospital in Bangkok and had an MRI scan done. In my case a herniated disc (L5/S1) pressing on the nerve causing my sciatica. I just have to exercise and with time the sciatica will hopefully heal by itself. B1, and B12 vitamin is very important during the healing period and drink enough water. If you do not get any better within 6 months a surgery can be done , in my case the doctor told me it would cost me around 300000 baht.

But I try to avoid any surgery if possble. I feel a little better now after 2 months since my sciatica started.

Edited by balo

• 1 month later...

My advice: don't stuff around and simply take a taxi to Dr. David Pack's place ! ! ! You'll be very happy you did.

+1 for that.

I have seen many chiros/osteos/physios over the years and he would be one of the better ones overall and out of the other 5 I have seen in Thailand he is number one. I have had chiros in the past that I I have felt were just expats trying to make a little coin masquerading as chiros.

This guy managed to crack 2 very difficult areas that had been bothering me for months and 2 other people couldn't fix. He isolated the exact areas and just cracked them rather than just cracking everthing.

Definately worth a go. 1300 for first time and 900 thereafter.

Be prepared for him to hit you up for quite a lot of (usually) unnecassary follow up sessions.

Edited by sikishrory

• 2 years later...

I read this thread several months ago because I had a severely pinched nerve in my upper back that was very painful and rendered my right arm pretty useless. I had been getting treatment in Siracha Hospital for several months and it was going no-where and costing a small fortune.

The hospital was talking about operating being the next step, so I decided to seek out a Private Chiropractor. I did check into ratings of every practice mentioned above and was not very impressed, they all seemed so expensive.

Anyway, My Wife started looking around for Thai Chiropractors and came across the "Big Bee Farm Pattaya ", that's a link to their Facebook page.

They are quite local to me so I was surprised to see they have a natural health clinic that specializes in Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Massage, and several other treatments. I was a bit suspect as they only charged 600THB per session.

My first sessions were 2 1/2 hours long and included Physio, Acupuncture and Bee sting treatment, (a form of acupuncture, and very effective), as well as massage. ALL FOR 600 THB!

I have just got back from my 11th treatment, (which was Physio only), today and I think it will be my last.

I am so impressed with what they have done for me, I had to come back to this thread and share.

Their address:

41/10 Moo.3 Nongplalai, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20150, Thailand
Ban Pong, Chon Buri, Thailand. 
Tel: 089 832 8059

• 5 months later...

I went to Nigel Kelsey last week (March 2019), with lower back pain which occasionally reoccurs and that had flared up for over two weeks.

I have previously had xrays and an MRI and like others have a compressed disc, which usually responds to exercise but had not on this occasion.

Nigel fixed me in one session.

I’m more than a little impressed.

On 3/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

I went to Nigel Kelsey last week (March 2019), with lower back pain which occasionally reoccurs and that had flared up for over two weeks.

I have previously had xrays and an MRI and like others have a compressed disc, which usually responds to exercise but had not on this occasion.

Nigel fixed me in one session.

I’m more than a little impressed.

Is he back operating in the same premises?