Birthday Celebrations in Pattaya by The Pattaya Sleuth

Inspire

Birthday Celebrations in Pattaya by The Pattaya Sleuth

post-245411-0-27495200-1463873927_thumb.

Just this last weekend I was lucky enough to be invited to a friend’s birthday in a gogo bar in Central Pattaya. I say lucky enough as birthday parties in Pattaya tend to be slightly different to in other places around the World with the girls in bars often looking forward to it more than the birthday boy himself! There is no doubting that Thai girls like a party, and these girls had apparently been looking forward to it all week – certainly more than many of the guys he knew that it was going to hurt their wallets.

The event started as you would imagine, a round of drinks for the guys bought by the birthday boy. The drinks were brought over by a selection of girls who you very rarely seeing serving drinks who duly all latched on to someone. This resulted is a round of drinks for the girls which in turn appeared to make their numbers double. All in, a round of about THB3,500 – ouch, but all part of the game!

Full story: http://www.inspirepattaya.com/lifestyle/birthday-celebrations-pattaya/

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2016-05-22

Got off cheap, my Aussie buddy went through 36,000 baht in ping pong balls at his bash...?

Lightweight. A Canadian buddy easily blew that in an afternoon session at the TQ about 15 years ago when celebrating getting a job.

He really needed the job after that 'party'!