Lawyers appeal against death sentences over murder of British tourists in Thailand

webfact

Ok so who's gonna get the last comment in before the thread is locked ?

Maybe its time to open The Thailand Justice forums again ahhhh the good old days laugh.png

Didn't they disable comments to members only... great way to promote a discourse. Pathetic.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wishing to beat a dead horse but I posted last year after I met someone who works with Hanah's cousin. She told me that the whole family did not believe the "official" version of events so it is not just Laura. I know this will make no difference to the shills but there we are.

Not wishing to beat a dead horse but I posted last year after I met someone who works with Hanah's cousin. She told me that the whole family did not believe the "official" version of events so it is not just Laura. I know this will make no difference to the shills but there we are.

Did she tell you whose version of events the cousin said that the whole family believes?

Yes Santa told me the same thing when he was delivering presents to my house apparently the tooth fairy has all the evidence I know this will make no difference to the shills but there we are.

Edited by DiscoDan

Yes, we "shills" unlike the "defenders" are not prone to accepting second-hand- (or would this be third) gossip as facts.

What is going on in this forum all of a sudden everyone is claiming to know the defense team, Chris Ware, Laura, friend of the Witheridges.

anyone else ?

Yes me, I personally know one of the defense team and one of the lawyers and I can say that if the appeal fails then this will be another sad day for Thailand.

What is going on in this forum all of a sudden everyone is claiming to know the defense team, Chris Ware, Laura, friend of the Witheridges.

anyone else ?

Yes me, I personally know one of the defense team and one of the lawyers and I can say that if the appeal fails then this will be another sad day for Thailand.

Looks like the Thailandjustice PR machine has finally run out of user names.

Why don't you just use the shillhater account you have been clicking on likes enough maybe its time for a promotion.?

anyone else ?

Why don't you just use the shillhater account you have been clicking on likes enough maybe its time for a promotion.?

What his me got to do with this, I was here for a discussion on the topic and I also let you know that I have personally followed this case since the beginning, so I'm in the arena now, if you want to discuss the appeal case I'm happy to do so, if you want to discuss who I am or past usernames of which there are none then I can't give much input and I'll refrain from engaging you

I can't stop laughing thinking about these nutty Thailand justice women franticly logging in an out of TV accounts changing VPNs etc their shrine to the B2 in the corner of the room and the walls pasted with news cuttings and pics of WP cuddling his Teddy and ZL holding his heart shape box of chocs.

Judging by some of the stuff that 2 particular posters are putting on here lately, Happy Hour must have been a roaring success! I would not be surprised, if pretty soon, they will have reached their goal and this will another ex-thread!

anyone else ?

What his me got to do with this, I was here for a discussion on the topic and I also let you know that I have personally followed this case since the beginning, so I'm in the arena now, if you want to discuss the appeal case I'm happy to do so, if you want to discuss who I am or past usernames of which there are none then I can't give much input and I'll refrain from engaging you

Ok Bkk Jimmy

Lets get this straight you have been following this case since sept 2014 nearly 2 years and just joined up to tell us you know one of the defense team and 1 of the lawyers ?

Yes same with the defense

The labs were not ISO accredited (now not appealing this) turns out they are

They were on the beach till 1 then went back to sleep, no actually they went back down to the beach at 4am

The hoe was never tested for dna, they did actually test it

They only had 1 beer each no they also had a bottle of wine that was found at the crime scene

WP said he found the phone in a bar, then admitted he found it on the beach

WP & ZL did not see anyone on the beach MM yes there was a western couple.

DNA was impossible to test in 24hrs, lab has kits that can do tests in under 24 hours

Dna tested in under 24 hrs was mixed sample no it was Dna taken after there arrest.

Bottle of wine at the crime scene, yes I've seen the photo to. Funnily enough there was no bottle of wine produced in court and no mention of it by any of the prosecution witnesses at the trial. Its one of the pieces of evidence once was there and now? Pity becuse one would suspect that there would have been fingerprints of someone or some people, even dna from saliva.

We can set up a pool, what date if ever will they be put down like dogs? I say, they appeal the death sentence after all conviction appeals fail, and will sentenced to prison for 212 years, then it will be commuted to 50- then down to 25 and they will be out in 14.

By which time they will have served their purpose….

The Statue of Limitations will have kicked in and those whose reputation you have been sucked into trying to protect will be free to carry on their merry murderous way. Indeed they could well have carefully killed again already to ensure a little silence.