Rabbit Line Pay

https://linecorp.com/ja/pr/news/en/2016/1312

Rabbit Line Pay is coming to Thailand, i think it will be a big success or the Facebook pay app Revolut will win the race.

Anyway, i'm looking for new ways to pay in Thailand, from my European bank to the Thai shops directly and without cash if possible. I also like the Rabbitcard a lot.

But what kind of bankaccount do i need to book cheaply from my bank to the Line app?? Or Facebook pay-app or any other pay-app which will be used in Thailand/Asia.??

Is anobody here allready using the LINE pay app?

Would be great if we can pay things like the skytrain with LINE soon.

I am using the LINE pay to topup my prepaid mobile number. You can top up to TRUE, AIS and DTAC prepaid numbers.

Need to add credit card to the LINE pay app first before you can use it for mobile topups.

I am using the LINE pay to topup my prepaid mobile number. You can top up to TRUE, AIS and DTAC prepaid numbers.

Need to add credit card to the LINE pay app first before you can use it for mobile topups.

I see, and is it expensive to book money from Western creditcard to LINE?

With the rabbitcard you can already pay in many shops but by phone would be even more easy. Also those shops give 10% discount if paid by Rabbitcard which is also nice.

If you have a business in Thailand you can get discount if you start using the RabbitLine from the beginning.

I see, and is it expensive to book money from Western creditcard to LINE?

With the rabbitcard you can already pay in many shops but by phone would be even more easy. Also those shops give 10% discount if paid by Rabbitcard which is also nice.

If you have a business in Thailand you can get discount if you start using the RabbitLine from the beginning.

I don't know much about charges on using western credit cards with Line Pay. I am using a Thai credit card.

After the initial set up (easy) its now switched to Thai script re top ups. Am I missing an obvious icon to switch back to English ??

I like using the rabbit card and just top it up with my US credit card.

Can you top up using a CC at places other than the BTS stations?

I don't know, the BTS is fast & easy (for me) and they do not charge any premium.

After the initial set up (easy) its now switched to Thai script re top ups. Am I missing an obvious icon to switch back to English ??

Somebody else has added Revolut debit card so clearly not credit card only

Can I just bump this question by quoting myself.....Can I switch to English after entering debit card etc ??

Edited by Chivas