Marshmallow for Note 4

Scotwight

You should have had a note...ification. My s6 just had to update. 1 gig download, so lucky I was at a hotel with free wifi. It changes a lot of little things. Power saving options is one. We'll see how it goes.

You should have had a note...ification. My s6 just had to update. 1 gig download, so lucky I was at a hotel with free wifi. It changes a lot of little things. Power saving options is one. We'll see how it goes.

I downloaded it in India. I was asking if the Marshmallow for Note 4 is available in Thailand.

My Note 4 upgraded OTA a couple of days ago. (I use an AIS SIM, if that makes a difference)

You can also download the Thailand version of the firmware from here:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

My Note 4 upgraded again about 2 hours ago. v 6.01, just like the previous upgrade to v6.01.

The link about now has 2 versions of 6.01 for Note 4 Thailand, both dated 5-27 even though my phone upgraded to v6.01 on around the 23rd. After the second upgrade, my Note 4 now has the PDA version ending with DPEB.

My Note 4 upgraded OTA a couple of days ago. (I use an AIS SIM, if that makes a difference)

You can also download the Thailand version of the firmware from here:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

My Note 4 upgraded again about 2 hours ago. v 6.01, just like the previous upgrade to v6.01.

The link about now has 2 versions of 6.01 for Note 4 Thailand, both dated 5-27 even though my phone upgraded to v6.01 on around the 23rd. After the second upgrade, my Note 4 now has the PDA version ending with DPEB.

I'm in Thailand now and my Note 4 upgraded today too. Not quite as large as the first one. Did you happen to see what the software upgrade was supposed to do? I forgot to look and now I can't find it.