Protests turn violent outside Trump rally in New Mexico

webfact

I recall discussions we had on Thai Visa four and eight years ago. Each time, there were spirited discussions, and predictions of who would win. Republican candidate backers (of McCain/Palin and of Romney/Ryan respectively) were sure their candidate would beat Obama, and both times they were wrong. But that's not the point I'm making here.

Though the dynamic is similar, with Republican candidate backers sure their candidate will win (they'll be wrong for the 3rd time in a row, by the way), the difference is: THE DEGREE OF DIVISIVENESS. That's why I call Trump THE DIVIDER. Look at his stump speeches and you'll see most of what he spouts is DIVISIVE. You don't get nearly as much shrill divisive language from Democratic candidates. The relatively small amount we hear from HRC is in response to Trump's brash trumpeting.

Is there any living Republican leader that Trump supporters respect other than the Trumpster? Trump is also driving wedges among Republican party leaders, past and present. Have Trump supporters abandoned their earlier heroes: McCain, Palin, Romney, the Bushes, and all the rest? Apparently so. Now that Trump's sheeple have a hero, they've tossed all former Republican leaders on the trash heap of uselessness. .....so much for consistency and reliability. Trump supporters remind of my elder brother. He's a Bible-thumping hard-right winger (and looks as terrible as Howard Hughes in his final week). Each time he gets a new wife (he's working on #8 now), he abandons the prior wife and kids. Maybe right-wingers need to learn something about commitment or being 'true blue.'

BTW, don't worry about Ryan. He'll endorse Trump like a piglet goes to its mother sow. He has no other choice.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall discussions we had on Thai Visa four and eight years ago. Each time, there were spirited discussions, and predictions of who would win. Republican candidate backers (of McCain/Palin and of Romney/Ryan respectively) were sure their candidate would beat Obama, and both times they were wrong. But that's not the point I'm making here.

Though the dynamic is similar, with Republican candidate backers sure their candidate will win (they'll be wrong for the 3rd time in a row, by the way), the difference is: THE DEGREE OF DIVISIVENESS. That's why I call Trump THE DIVIDER. Look at his stump speeches and you'll see most of what he spouts is DIVISIVE. You don't get nearly as much shrill divisive language from Democratic candidates. The relatively small amount we hear from HRC is in response to Trump's brash trumpeting.

Is there any living Republican leader that Trump supporters respect other than the Trumpster? Trump is also driving wedges among Republican party leaders, past and present. Have Trump supporters abandoned their earlier heroes: McCain, Palin, Romney, the Bushes, and all the rest? Apparently so. Now that Trump's sheeple have a hero, they've tossed all former Republican leaders on the trash heap of uselessness. .....so much for consistency and reliability. Trump supporters remind of my elder brother. He's a Bible-thumping hard-right winger (and looks as terrible as Howard Hughes in his final week). Each time he gets a new wife (he's working on #8 now), he abandons the prior wife and kids. Maybe right-wingers need to learn something about commitment or being 'true blue.'

BTW, don't worry about Ryan. He'll endorse Trump like a piglet goes to its mother sow. He has no other choice.

Sorry to hear your brother is a loser.

Not so with Trump. He is winning....winning overwhelmingly ..to put it bluntly.

I am not your brother, nor a bible guy, nor do I need 8 wives whom I abandon...

Your analogy is sort of like me saying..."Democrats trade in the same old second hand junker to drive every election, and then it breaks down again"

which is more true, than your statement of me being like your brother.

You may edit your post, and I won't hold it against you. You might take out the part about your brother..and the analogy following.

Edited by slipperylobster

So what are the names of the Mexicans and Latin Americans and the people from the Middle East that are drug smugglers, rapists and criminals?

So let me get this right - if I don't know their names, they don't exist?

First of all, let's put drug smugglers and criminals in the same category. I'm not sure what you want here because the situation is very well known and the topic of much research and many scholarly books. You somehow seem to imply that if some fella in Thailand can't name the people involved, then they cannot exist.

Here's a good source to whet your appetite: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Mexican_Drug_War

It is estimated that Mexican drug cartels earn $64.34 Billion dollars from selling drugs in the US - http://www.latinpost.com/articles/113055/20160203/how-mexican-drug-cartels-earn-billions-drug-trade.htm

Mexican gangs operating around the borders...

"Keith Slotter, special agent in charge, San Diego: It's not just people being killed, it's people being killed, mutilated, and dehumanized in a very disturbing manner. There's a lot of people out there that their loved one just disappeared one day and they have no idea whatever happened ... That's the way they do business. Because they not only want to kill, they want to send a message every time they kill someone.'

"Drug trafficking. Human smuggling. Extortion. Murder. Corrupt public officials. All these crimes represent a multi-billion dollar industry and they pose a threat not only to communities on both sides of the border, but to our national security as well."

- https://www.fbi.gov/news/videos/crime-on-the-southwest-border

The Mexican cartel gangs effectively muscled the Columbians out of the way through sheer ruthlessness. They operate in Mexico and the US and you get on the wrong side of them they will kill you after raping your wife and daughter. And if you want proof, the cartels video that and post it all on line.

So perhaps Trump was a little unfair - he missed out extortion and human smuggling....

If this stuff was going on in your backyard, would you not want protecting from it?

"But what of rapes" I hear you cry!

The document reveals that the 36,007 convicted criminal aliens freed from ICE custody in many instances had multiple convictions. Among them, the 36,007 had nearly 88,000 convictions, including:

• 193 homicide convictions (including one willful killing of a public official with gun)

• 426 sexual assault convictions

• 303 kidnapping convictions

• 1,075 aggravated assault convictions

• 1,160 stolen vehicle convictions

• 9,187 dangerous drug convictions

• 16,070 drunk or drugged driving convictions

• 303 flight escape convictions

http://cis.org/ICE-Document-Details-36000-Criminal-Aliens-Release-in-2013

It's all there if you want to find out the truth.

So only Mexicans, Latin Americans and Middle Eastern people commit drug smuggling, rapes and criminal activities in the US?

Of course not. You know full well I am not saying that.

Mexico is a failed state. Billions of dollars of drugs are flooding into the US from Mexico each month along with ruthless cartel thugs.

Having a border fence not racist. Not with a failed state with massive levels of drug related violence on the other side.

Edited by Dagnabbit

Having a border fence not racist. Not with a failed state with massive levels of drug related violence on the other side.

It works for Israel and the Pali's. Keeps those terror-mongers on their side of the fence. smile.png

It works for Israel and the Pali's. Keeps those terror-mongers on their side of the fence. smile.png

Without getting into the pros and cons of the Israeli walls and fences, I find your post absurd. They aren't even remotely similar situations.

First of all, let's put drug smugglers and criminals in the same category. I'm not sure what you want here because the situation is very well known and the topic of much research and many scholarly books. You somehow seem to imply that if some fella in Thailand can't name the people involved, then they cannot exist.

Here's a good source to whet your appetite: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Mexican_Drug_War

It is estimated that Mexican drug cartels earn $64.34 Billion dollars from selling drugs in the US - http://www.latinpost.com/articles/113055/20160203/how-mexican-drug-cartels-earn-billions-drug-trade.htm

"Keith Slotter, special agent in charge, San Diego: It's not just people being killed, it's people being killed, mutilated, and dehumanized in a very disturbing manner. There's a lot of people out there that their loved one just disappeared one day and they have no idea whatever happened ... That's the way they do business. Because they not only want to kill, they want to send a message every time they kill someone.'

"Drug trafficking. Human smuggling. Extortion. Murder. Corrupt public officials. All these crimes represent a multi-billion dollar industry and they pose a threat not only to communities on both sides of the border, but to our national security as well."

The Mexican cartel gangs effectively muscled the Columbians out of the way through sheer ruthlessness. They operate in Mexico and the US and you get on the wrong side of them they will kill you after raping your wife and daughter. And if you want proof, the cartels video that and post it all on line.

So perhaps Trump was a little unfair - he missed out extortion and human smuggling....

If this stuff was going on in your backyard, would you not want protecting from it?

The document reveals that the 36,007 convicted criminal aliens freed from ICE custody in many instances had multiple convictions. Among them, the 36,007 had nearly 88,000 convictions, including:

• 193 homicide convictions (including one willful killing of a public official with gun)

• 426 sexual assault convictions

• 303 kidnapping convictions

• 1,075 aggravated assault convictions

• 1,160 stolen vehicle convictions

• 9,187 dangerous drug convictions

• 16,070 drunk or drugged driving convictions

• 303 flight escape convictions

So only Mexicans, Latin Americans and Middle Eastern people commit drug smuggling, rapes and criminal activities in the US?

Mexico is a failed state. Billions of dollars of drugs are flooding into the US from Mexico each month along with ruthless cartel thugs.

So ALL Nationalities commit drug offences, rapes and are involved in various criminal activities but Trump and his supporters and you agree that only Mexicans, Latin Americans and people from Middle Eastern countries will be publicly singled out and labelled as drug smugglers, rapists and criminals. How do you identify a drug smuggler, rapist or criminal, it is simple they will be Mexican, Latin American or from the Middle East.

Pure unadulterated, capital 'R', Racism.

I didn't post the Wall was racist.

Without getting into the pros and cons of the Israeli walls and fences, I find your post absurd. They aren't even remotely similar situations.
Of course they are the same.

2 countries that border failed states.

You cannot refute that.

But please do try to.

Edited by Dagnabbit

These people don't have a clue what is going on.

They are just bored from lack of jobs and want some kind of anarchy situation..and get on the news.

Not one of them has probably voted for anything in their lives.

Losers.

Winners would be at their own rally...trumping up their candidate and telling us how good she is.

Not trying to ruin ours.

Brainless hooligans without a clue.

They are just bored from lack of jobs and want some kind of anarchy situation..and get on the news.

Losers.

Winners would be at their own rally...trumping up their candidate and telling us how good she is.

Not trying to ruin ours.

You get all that from the footage? Really? lol

Can you point out to me the 'bored from lack of jobs and want some kind of anarchy situation' people?

So ALL Nationalities commit drug offences, rapes and are involved in various criminal activities but Trump and his supporters and you agree that only Mexicans, Latin Americans and people from Middle Eastern countries will be publicly singled out and labelled as drug smugglers, rapists and criminals. How do you identify a drug smuggler, rapist or criminal, it is simple they will be Mexican, Latin American or from the Middle East.

You probably never lived near the border for five years, as I have, My girlfriends backyard was used by smugglers daily. She was 3 miles north of the Tijuana border. There were so many tunnels going through that area that you could almost feel the vibrations underground.

Yes...it is a nasty, drug infested border. duh.

Murders, rapes, drug smuggling, human trafficking...it has it all.

Hard to reason with somebody that has not lived there.

However, I do understand your naive opinion.

You just can't come to grips with reality.

By the way...yeah...they were mexican..all of the drug smugglers. And their government knows exactly what they were doing and who they are.

Edited by slipperylobster

More photos from the hippie riots:

http://www.weaselzippers.us/273902-sd-beatdown/

Guess those left wing commie losers think it's permissable to conduct anarchy at the expense of law-abiding folks? wink.png

Looked like a lot of people standing around (99.9%) watching what's going on. Which ones were the 'hippies' and 'Commies' and 'left Wing' people in the crowd?

You probably never lived near the border for five years, as I have, My girlfriends backyard was used by smugglers daily. She was 3 miles north of the Tijuana border. There were so many tunnels going through that area that you could almost feel the vibrations underground.

By the way...yeah...they were mexican..all of the drug smugglers. And their government knows exactly what they were doing and who they are.

The problem is, people dont want to hear the truth.

They have a certain world view. A world of white supremacy and poor downtrodden brown people.

So when presented with facts as I did, they call you racist for repeating those facts.

When you explain what some people are doing, they deflect by accusing you of stereotying all people.

When did facts become bigotry? Edited by Scott

Losers.

Not trying to ruin ours.

Can you point out to me the 'bored from lack of jobs and want some kind of anarchy situation' people?

Those anarchists are obviously infused with massive Hate for anything that doesn't agree with their left wing loser socialist gimme more free stuff manifesto and Trump threatens that ideology! facepalm.gif

Edited by Boon Mee

Losers.

Not trying to ruin ours.

No need to.

Anybody with half a wit could see it for themselves.

College Students and Intellectuals with jobs would not have themselves posted all over the news acting like complete morons....

disgraceful.

Even if I was wrong...it would be even worse....and even more reason to get Trump in Office. Total wackos.

Losers.

Not trying to ruin ours.

No need to.

College Students and Intellectuals with jobs would not have themselves posted all over the news acting like complete morons....

disgraceful.

Even if I was wrong...it would be even worse....and even more reason to get Trump in Office. Total wackos.

I'll take that as you can't identify anyone you describe. Correct?

Nobody cares if you are brown or Orange.

Trump is the only orange looking guy I ever seen..but I am still voting for him.

Your reverse racism is appalling. And it would not be very intelligent for you to say that Trump considers all Mexicans to be bad. That is just propaganda...which is obviously false.

Even his wife has an accent..doesn't she. Can't be all that racist.

The thing is ...I would bet that most Presidents in the USA were racist..anyways..

Obama hates me...I am white...so he must be racist.... that is your logic.

not mine.

Sorry to hear your brother is a loser.

Not so with Trump. He is winning....winning overwhelmingly ..to put it bluntly.

I am not your brother, nor a bible guy, nor do I need 8 wives whom I abandon...

Your analogy is sort of like me saying..."Democrats trade in the same old second hand junker to drive every election, and then it breaks down again"

which is more true, than your statement of me being like your brother.

You may edit your post, and I won't hold it against you. You might take out the part about your brother..and the analogy following.

I said 'Trump fans' but didn't focus on you. No need to take what I wrote personally. As for my brother with the failed character; I used him as an example of a Bible Thumping hard-right person who is callous and irresponsible re; family issues. He may not represent the typical Republican Trump-lover, but his flawed character traits are evident among (some) Trump fans. Much less so on the other side of the political spectrum.

Whether you agree or not, you gotta agree Trump is the Divider. Look at all these posts on all these threads. Pro and con. Each side adamant. 4 and 8 years ago, the animosity was much less on the opposing sides. Trump fans the flames of division. That's the jet fuel for his after-burners. He loves creating divisions. It's a great game for him.

Most of drug problems stem from the failed Drug Wars. Started by Nixon and fed added fuel by the Reagans, then Bushes, .....the drug wars created super rich and ruthless drug barons. A close aide to Nixon later said his boss started the War on Drugs to try and keep the inner city blacks from getting too much money & power.

There are too many reasons to list here - of why the War on Drugs has been an abysmal failure. Needless to say, Trump would keep it going. Not surprising from a dough-headed person.

Trump is the only orange looking guy I ever seen..but I am still voting for him.

Your reverse racism is appalling. And it would not be very intelligent for you to say that Trump considers all Mexicans to be bad. That is just propaganda...which is obviously false.

The thing is ...I would bet that most Presidents in the USA were racist..anyways..

not mine.

How did Trump end up orange?

What are the drug smuggling, rape and criminal activity statistics on orange people?

Losers.

Not trying to ruin ours.

No need to.

disgraceful.

They probably do define themselves as "students." It's just that they will never graduate or hold a steady job. In the statistics, btw, these people do count as "college educated" (not "graduated") and thus become included as part of the "more educated" people who supposedly support Sanders and Clinton. In fact, they'll just go back to their dorms or college area shacks for the next ten years, suck on alcohol, register for classes, while drawing student loans, but eventually failing to graduate and do anything meaningful. They've found their true calling in life: being a communist street goon. But they'll need a pension from George Soros by the time they're 35 years old.

No need to.

disgraceful.

They probably do define themselves as "students." It's just that they will never graduate or hold a steady job. In the statistics, btw, these people do count as "college educated" (not "graduated") and thus become included as part of the "more educated" people who supposedly support Sanders and Clinton. In fact, they'll just go back to their dorms or college area shacks for the next ten years, suck on alcohol, register for classes, while drawing student loans, but eventually failing to graduate and do anything meaningful. They've found their true calling in life: being a communist street goon. But they'll need a pension from George Soros by the time they're 35 years old.

Can you point out the 'college educated'. 'Sanders supporters', 'returning to their dorms to suck on alcohol', the 'failed to graduate', 'communist street goon' people. Which one's are they? I couldn't quite pick them.

Looked to me like people who objected to Trump and his supporters racist ignorant bigoted views and hit the streets to voice their opposition.

Trump certainly has the right to voice his racist and bigoted views and the protesters certainly have the right to protest. The only issue I have is Trump supporters bringing young children to hear Trumps racist and bigoted views. That really borders on child abuse.

not mine.

What are the drug smuggling, rape and criminal activity statistics on orange people?

lol.

got the orange thing form some anti trumpers here on thai visa. They call him the orange monster. I guess his phony suntan..or complexion.

Only orangish skinned guy I have ever seen..but I don't hold that against him...and ..hey...I am a Trumper. So I guess we trumpers are not racist based on skin color. It we were...we would not like trump.

lol.

got the orange thing form some anti trumpers here on thai visa. They call him the orange monster. I guess his phony suntan..or complexion.

Only orangish skinned guy I have ever seen..but I don't hold that against him...and ..hey...I am a Trumper. So I guess we trumpers are not racist based on skin color. It we were...we would not like trump.

Shouldn't you first check whether any orange people have been involved in drug smuggling, rape or criminal activity first? Or is that only reserved for Mexicans, Latin Americans and Middle Eastern people.

He is orange though isn't he. Is it suntan spray that makes him orange. Remember Boehner? He often turned up strange colours. I thought my TV was on the blink then realised that was actually his colour. Trump is German descent but I haven't noticed any orange German people.

So what are the names of the Mexicans and Latin Americans and the people from the Middle East that are drug smugglers, rapists and criminals?

Mexico is a failed state

Wrong again.

Mexico has the largest economy south of the Rio Grande and the 12th largest in the world. The unemployment rate is 5.6 %.
The Mexican government is cleaning up a mess that was long ignored. Tourism is alive and well in Mexico as more than 20 million people from around the world visited there last year.

Mexico is not Somalia nor izzit Texas. wink.png
There is nowhere near a total lack of control or security for Mexican citizens. Drug violence is confined to mostly the border towns and does not affect the majority of the citizens at all. Indeed, if you are not in the drug business, you are very unlikely to be involved in violence

The pronouncement in the post has no relation to the "Fragile States Index" which is formerly the Failed States Index. Mexico is just nowhere near being a failed state.

Check out the facts......

List of countries by Fragile States Index

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Fragile_States_Index

Anyone looking for a failed state in The Americas might want to visit Alabama or Mississippi both of which are Red states.

lol.

Shouldn't you first check whether any orange people have been involved in drug smuggling, rape or criminal activity first? Or is that only reserved for Mexicans, Latin Americans and Middle Eastern people.

He is orange though isn't he. Is it suntan spray that makes him orange. Remember Boehner? He often turned up strange colours. I thought my TV was on the blink then realised that was actually his colour. Trump is German descent but I haven't noticed any orange German people.

Mexico is a failed state.

The cartels are making $65billion a year from drug sales in the US.

Drugs that cross that unprotected border along with the people that ship them.

So you put up a border fence and every liberal on the planet calls you a racist.

The US is quite open in terms of immigration, there is a way to do it legally. Liberals want people to be able to come in illegally.

This may partly be because liberals are 5 times more likely to take marijuana and cocaine that conservatives. So it cuts off their supply. (http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Liberals-Drug-use/2008/06/16/id/324135/)

In any case, putting up a border is in no way racist, nor is repeating the reasons for doing it when they are facts.

The problem is, people dont want to hear the truth.

They have a certain world view. A world of white supremacy and poor downtrodden brown people.

So when presented with facts as I did, they call you racist for repeating those facts.

When you explain what some people are doing, they deflect by accusing you of stereotying all people.

When did facts become bigotry?

When did facts become bigotry?

Long ago, when bigotry became fact.

The right has taken especially strongly lately to whining and whinging more than ever.

Guess those left wing commie losers think it's permissable to conduct anarchy at the expense of law-abiding folks? wink.png

And if the authorities arrested them and deported all the illegals amonmgst the violent anti-Trump protesters, they would be accused of being fascists and warmongers and racists.

But the reality is that they cant get rid of them so they try to manage them. They cant get rid of them because of all the rules and regs that have been passed in the name of 'human rights' to comply with UN requirements. They have made it very very difficult (almost impossible) to deport illegals. They have so many rights and appeal avenues, that it now takes about 3 years to deport someone (and they just walk back in of course). And - here is the big thing - once caught they can claim 'asylum' and while their claim is being processed they can legally work. Hey Diablo - come to USA - you can work for 3 years even if they catch you - no hay bronca :)

In Australia where the rightwing Govt is 'hard' on illegal immigrants and the majority of the people agree - much to the hatred of the leftwing biased media and many UN organisations for human and refugee rights - they recently introduced a law that states any illegal immigrant or refugee (while in society and waiting for their approval/finalisation) who commits TWO crimes that result in custodial sentances of 12 months or more, is immediately deported after release from jail. So far over 300 people have been deported - but what have the media shown to the people - a few hard-luck stories about the poor people who have been deported - not one praising the Govt for removing these scum from the society.

That is how the western media is - all around the world - they have been overall 'supporting' the left wing agenda for years and years (some outlets against but not many). They have let these violent Liberals actually believe that their beliefs are sacrasant and anyone like Trump who says he is going to tear down their changes to society, is seen as the 'devil incarnate'.

The people have finally had enough and are looking for politicians who have the guts to set things back on course where the rules and regs support the majority - not the minorities. Europe is turning 'right' country by country, and so is most of the western world. And it is all for the same reason - the majority of people are sick of having their lives 'controlled' by left wing bureaucrats who keep passing more and more rules and regs to appease the minorities and disaffected all in the name of 'human rights' and 'climate control' and 'personal freedomes' etc etc etc. And when someone comes up with an alternative approach to theirs - say to climate control - they immediately claim that means the person is going to destroy the planet - they genuinely think they are the only ones who have a solution to any specific issue/problem. If you dont agree that male TGs should be able to enter the female toilets (as per Obama' s illegal decree), then you are a hater and evil and want all TGs killed.

The people have had enough - and the more violent the protesters against Trump - the more that have had enough. I dont like to see it - but it is actually a good thing. At this point in time (taking out the biased media outlet polls on both sides), both Trump and Hillary have about 45% support. What that means is that 10% are still undecided - they are going to decide who the next POTUS is. And violent demonstrations like this one - only help the Trump Train gather speed :)

And if the authorities arrested them and deported all the illegals amonmgst the violent anti-Trump protesters, they would be accused of being fascists and warmongers and racists.

But the reality is that they cant get rid of them so they try to manage them. They cant get rid of them because of all the rules and regs that have been passed in the name of 'human rights' to comply with UN requirements. They have made it very very difficult (almost impossible) to deport illegals. They have so many rights and appeal avenues, that it now takes about 3 years to deport someone (and they just walk back in of course). And - here is the big thing - once caught they can claim 'asylum' and while their claim is being processed they can legally work. Hey Diablo - come to USA - you can work for 3 years even if they catch you - no hay bronca smile.png

In Australia where the rightwing Govt is 'hard' on illegal immigrants and the majority of the people agree - much to the hatred of the leftwing biased media and many UN organisations for human and refugee rights - they recently introduced a law that states any illegal immigrant or refugee (while in society and waiting for their approval/finalisation) who commits TWO crimes that result in custodial sentances of 12 months or more, is immediately deported after release from jail. So far over 300 people have been deported - but what have the media shown to the people - a few hard-luck stories about the poor people who have been deported - not one praising the Govt for removing these scum from the society.

That is how the western media is - all around the world - they have been overall 'supporting' the left wing agenda for years and years (some outlets against but not many). They have let these violent Liberals actually believe that their beliefs are sacrasant and anyone like Trump who says he is going to tear down their changes to society, is seen as the 'devil incarnate'.

The people have finally had enough and are looking for politicians who have the guts to set things back on course where the rules and regs support the majority - not the minorities. Europe is turning 'right' country by country, and so is most of the western world. And it is all for the same reason - the majority of people are sick of having their lives 'controlled' by left wing bureaucrats who keep passing more and more rules and regs to appease the minorities and disaffected all in the name of 'human rights' and 'climate control' and 'personal freedomes' etc etc etc. And when someone comes up with an alternative approach to theirs - say to climate control - they immediately claim that means the person is going to destroy the planet - they genuinely think they are the only ones who have a solution to any specific issue/problem. If you dont agree that male TGs should be able to enter the female toilets (as per Obama' s illegal decree), then you are a hater and evil and want all TGs killed.

The people have had enough - and the more violent the protesters against Trump - the more that have had enough. I dont like to see it - but it is actually a good thing. At this point in time (taking out the biased media outlet polls on both sides), both Trump and Hillary have about 45% support. What that means is that 10% are still undecided - they are going to decide who the next POTUS is. And violent demonstrations like this one - only help the Trump Train gather speed smile.png

Walls wont help anything other than to isolate America. You mention Australia it has the biggest 'walls' in the world the Pacific and Indian Oceans. It doesn't help them. The Right Wing Government is looking like they may lose this election from a very solid position. One of the reasons is they captured around 1400 people and are torturing them offshore in secret.

I know people like Trump tell you the cause of your imaginary problems is Mexicans, Latinos and the Middle East but that is just to divert you from what the real problems are, too much money spent on weapons, health and education systems the worst in the developed world, 'for profit' prisons, lack of worker representation, Citizens United corrupting Congress, gun violence, wages so low full time workers need food stamps, unequal distribution of wealth, offshore tax havens, crumbling infrastructure, droughts / Floods / Snow and Ice storms resulting from Climate Change, pollution from fracking and coal seam gas, the War on drugs instead of a public health issue, politically biased Supreme Court. America has a lot of very serious problems and building a stupid Wall will not address ANY of them.

It's labelled 'dog whistle' politicking. It is used to play on peoples xenophobia and ignorance to distract them from what the real problems are that require addressing. Here boy, here boy. People support Right Wing politics because it plays to their fears, bigotry, racist views and ignorance.