Problems With Wife

Maxwell Smart

geeeezeee!!!!!!! I am sorry if I am going to be blunt here. Just can't take this story.

Dear, can't you see the girl is 100% gold digger? She doesn't love you a bit, not even the other guy. She loves your money thats for sure. So DROP HER DEAD! (not literally okay? she doesn't deserve even that).

You can find other women who will be far more better than her. Just stop focusing on her. You are still young. She doesn't deserve you. She deserves nobody.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see there are corrently 115 repies to this post why?

Intrigue? :D

We lived together for a year and would go out every night and play pool so we were living well and I was complacent with her.

If the above is true, therein probably lies the real answer.

That said, the 'T' words sit rather well: Tosser and/or Troll, to name but two... :o

geeeezeee!!!!!!! I am sorry if I am going to be blunt here. Just can't take this story.

Dear, can't you see the girl is 100% gold digger? She doesn't love you a bit, not even the other guy. She loves your money thats for sure. So DROP HER DEAD! (not literally okay? she doesn't deserve even that).

You can find other women who will be far more better than her. Just stop focusing on her. You are still young. She doesn't deserve you. She deserves nobody.

Don't apologise for being blunt, we all have to no avail.

I think the current concensus of opinions is TROLL.

It's a pity when one of these surfaces as these forums exist on a measure of trust and honesty and we take postings at face value.

Oh well TITI (This Is The Internet).

What type of message does it present leaving a former 4-k earning bar girl 70k after your first visit and then bunging her 5mil for a house? She would have no doubt done the same to the other tit. If you're not a troll I feel sorry for you, but you're obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. If you don't miss the money, give it to charity and genuinely help someone rather than waste it to hold onto a slapper. :o