Your Very Own Retro Arcade Machine

Inspire

Your Very Own Retro Arcade Machine

13271651_10154088464516291_1081068085_o_

Thousands of Games in one Retro Unit

Most of us remember that feeling of taking a hand full of coins to the arcades and playing classics from Gauntlet, Outrun to Space Invaders and Pac Man. It was tremendous fun, and now you can own the nostalgic fun right here in Thailand.

These units are heavy duty and absolutely authentic looking having all been lovingly home made to give you absolute quality. Units can also be coin operated for venues like bars.

It will become your biggest addiction, so get ready…

Not only does this make for a wonderful piece of ‘art’ in your home – like a painting you may buy to improve your home – but it is a hugely playable games station for you to enjoy every day…The benefits are endless!

Treat yourself to the best gift a man can get!

Contact [email protected] or ring +66 (0) 38 250 030 for more information

Full story: http://www.inspirepattaya.com/lifestyle/retro-arcade-machine-2/

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2016-05-29

To some it sounds good and fun...

One time I thought that and when an opportunity presented itself I purchased two simular game systems. It was exciting to own them and have them until the electronic circuit devices failed. It can become an expense that was not initially anticipated. For me at that time it was expensive and the cost was greater to have them transported to get them professionally and technically analyzed and repaired. I ended up acquiring technical schemetics and then parts can become an issue and then there can be other issue that can arise.

So my take away from it all was, if you don't know what you're getting into, take a brief pause before impulsively acting, and think it all through asking questions about the cost of transport, electric usage, and more importantly maintainance and repair cost. Once you get that all sorted out and still decide to buy then do it and have a fun time because it can be a lot of fun.

In my younger days the gang would hang out down the beach

during the daytime and the pool halls, bowling alleys, slot cars

at other times, a bowling alley with slot cars and pool tables

and pinball machines,, Websters dictionary calls it heaven.

Arcade machine in a country that won't allow a deck of

cards to be allowed and deemed gambling, lets see how

far you go,,, good idea though.

Nice cabinet.

How did you get copyright permission to use these game Roms?

its all bootleg versions...hence this ad should be banned, its a sponsored AD thats why its appearing here.

But still a cool product.