Trump's movement campaign likely to turn on the margins

webfact

" "the Mexican people" will "vote for me like crazy" "

Finally something I agree with Trump .Only crazy Mexicans will vote for himlaugh.png now if you could get the crazy black and the crazy woman vote..........

PS: are Mexicans allowed to vote in the American presidential election? crazy or not.

But your opening quote doesn't say "the crazy Mexican people" will....

It's supposed to be a humorous play of words. while making a point.

Question, do you think Mexicans can vote in the US election?

and he actually said , Mexicans will vote for him because he will get them Jobs.

Dont he need to be president first before he get's them Jobs????

So Mexicans will vote for him to bePresident , after he is President and get's them jobs?

Has all logic gone out the window in this election?

The DNC is working on that. They have 12 million potential voters hiding in the shadows with the only obstacle being that pesky nationality thing

If Trump's movement is likely to turn on margins, here's an example of one of those margins! laugh.png

Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess

I've heard more coherent speeches in bars at closing time.

Talking to other Republicans again?

Don't know. I didn't ask. I would guess there was a good chance they were though.since they were more coherent

If Trump's movement is likely to turn on margins, here's an example of one of those margins! laugh.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess

I've heard more coherent speeches in bars at closing time.

I was actually embarrassed for Obama as that was complete trash. Anyway, what progress has he started exactly?

All I could hear in the background was 'yeah, sister'. Jeez.

Finally something I agree with Trump .Only crazy Mexicans will vote for himlaugh.png now if you could get the crazy black and the crazy woman vote..........

PS: are Mexicans allowed to vote in the American presidential election? crazy or not.

and he actually said , Mexicans will vote for him because he will get them Jobs.

So Mexicans will vote for him to bePresident , after he is President and get's them jobs?

The DNC is working on that. They have 12 million potential voters hiding in the shadows with the only obstacle being that pesky nationality thing

Sure the DNC is no better,but that does not say much about Trump.

Now Trump says that the Judge who is handling the case against him concerning Trump University should refute him self because of his Mexican heritage. Wait a second, I thought that Mexicans loved him.

cheesy.gif this would be funny if it was not so serious.

So I repeat, "Has all logic gone out the window in this election?"

First he say that Mexicans love him and would vote for him like crazy, them he say that the Judge should refute him self because he has Mexican heritage and Mexicans dont like himcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Now Trump says that the Judge who is handling the case against him concerning Trump University should refute him self because of his Mexican heritage. Wait a second, I thought that Mexicans loved him.

First he say that Mexicans love him and would vote for him like crazy, them he say that the Judge should refute him self because he has Mexican heritage and Mexicans dont like himcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Stay tuned. It's a long time until November. Until then, I'll hold out some misplaced hope that Obama has a moral & ethical epiphany and pulls the trigger on the indictment that would have already happened if it had been anyone other than Clinton

Stay tuned. It's a long time until November. Until then, I'll hold out some misplaced hope that Obama has a moral & ethical epiphany and pulls the trigger on the indictment that would have already happened if it had been anyone other than Clinton

Yea me to brother,

I think Sanders knows that too, that's why he stays in the race. It is not only the private Email account, it is the Private server.

The private sever did not happen by accident, she build it for a reason. What is the reason?

at the very least it shows intent to evade. The question is,evade what?

let's keep our fingers crossed.

Never mind the damage they will do to the country and world.Just the Thought that I would have to listen to or look at Hillary or Trump for four years ..............