need teachers in south thailand many positions

WHAT WE OFFER

- Teaching position in Thai Government Schools.

- All materials provided

- One year contract

- Work permit

- Room allowance

- Visa support

- Admin assistance for all contract duration

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Native English Speakers or European

- With Certificate TESOL/TEFL or equivalent

- Diplomas and/or above

please contact *email address edited out*

thanks

no age requirement payment 30.000 baht plus room allowance 1 year contract and work permit only thai government schools

about my identity please contact me and i will gladly give my contact phone and skype if needed. thank u

OP

Are you aware that Police Clearance certificates are required before a "B" visa for teaching will be issued and that it is likely only a single entry, 90 day visa will be issued within the region.?

Can you detail how it is intended that a Thai Teaching Licence/Waiver is to be obtained ? If a licence/waiver is not issued how will a work permit be obtained ?

Will immigration requirements for an extension of stay be met ?

OP

Are you aware that Police Clearance certificates are required before a "B" visa for teaching will be issued and that it is likely only a single entry, 90 day visa will be issued within the region.?

Can you detail how it is intended that a Thai Teaching Licence/Waiver is to be obtained ? If a licence/waiver is not issued how will a work permit be obtained ?

OP

The schools will provide all paper work needed , only ask for a valid non b visa still valid, the certifications,diplomas, c.v. and passport.

If you are responding to my post you have not answered the simple questions asked.

Do the schools provide the necessary Police Clearance certificate ? Or are you/the schools ONLY accepting applications from holders of a valid "B" visa?

It would seem people should exercise great caution if dealing with you or the 'schools' you claim to be acting on behalf of.

How safe is the South actually?

I had a friend who worked in a uni in Pattani and left abruptly after a student pulled a knife on him.

It's not as friendly as it used to be, seeing more full burkas accompanied by severe/aggressive looking husbands than a few years ago. One wonders how long it will be before Abu Sayyaf tactics of targeting foreign tourists are used.

from holders of a valid "B" visa, sorry if i did not explained clearly

if u are already in possess of it

good night

Are you therefore saying that "visa support" as promised in your first post is not, in fact, available and that you/the 'schools' cannot provide the paperwork needed to obtain a "B" visa ?

good night

Are you therefore saying that "visa support" as promised in your first post is not, in fact, available and that you/the 'schools' cannot provide the paperwork needed to obtain a "B" visa ?

Can a non b visa obtained with docs from school "a" be used to teach at school "b" ?

good night

The agent is try to say "What difference does it make?", same as Secretary Clinton. Just go, work, and hope you get paid. All the other stuff will fix itself. He/She is making a sale, not operating an information factory. So what if you don't get your VISA and Work Permit and don't get paid? The sale is complete and commission earned.

WOW 30,000 Baht .....Big Incentive.....

NOT.......

Why are you ridiculing 30,000.Baht a month?

The agent indicated all costs related to the VISA, Work Permit, and TCT waiver will be paid by him/her as well as housing provided at no cost to the teacher. This I assume includes travel and hotel expenses related to travel to Bangkok or abroad for the VISA. All said, a good deal as long as they can do all this. Usually a good legal office charges 80,000.Baht to take care of it all so I'm sure the Agency has same and will absorb this if they choose to do it the easy way, with money. After all, the school is going to pay them well for providing the Native English speaking qualified experienced teachers.

good night

Can a non b visa obtained with docs from school "a" be used to teach at school "b" ?
No.. you have to start the whole process over again. Including the temp teachers permit and the work permit. Nothing carries over.

I there i one thing I learned while teaching here, and that's never trust an agency or an agent. I would have to assume his other prospective teachers failed to show up for valid reasons. 30k is not a lot of money and housing provided may be substandard. Better if you can negotiate directly with the schools instead. Good luck with finding people to fill your holes there.

WOW 30,000 Baht .....Big Incentive.....

NOT.......

Why are you ridiculing 30,000.Baht a month?

The agent indicated all costs related to the VISA, Work Permit, and TCT waiver will be paid by him/her as well as housing provided at no cost to the teacher. This I assume includes travel and hotel expenses related to travel to Bangkok or abroad for the VISA. All said, a good deal as long as they can do all this. Usually a good legal office charges 80,000.Baht to take care of it all so I'm sure the Agency has same and will absorb this if they choose to do it the easy way, with money. After all, the school is going to pay them well for providing the Native English speaking qualified experienced teachers.

I think it's obvious ?? Would you work for that....

I certainly would not.....

Pay peanuts you get monkeys.....

Enough said.....

Archived