Upcoming Initial Visit to Kap Chong Immigration

I have just moved into Surin, and need to make my first visit there to report my new address. is there anything in particular I need to know, or take with me, other than my passport ? I am living in the very north end of the province, so want to avoid having to make a second trip.

You will need a competed TM28 change of address form. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm28.pdf

Proof of residence. Such as rental agreement with a signed copies of the owners house book and ID card attached.

They may also want a TM30 form.from the owner. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm30.pdf

I was doing the same in Kap Chong in Mars. And that was not easy

I had my passport

Rentalcontract

copy ID card from the lady who take care of the house I rent (the owvners live in Germany)

TM 30 and TM 28

They looked at my dociumenst and asked me why I was moving from Pataya and up her. I told them that my girlfriend like to stay here to take care of her family. Where is your girfriend? He asked me. She is working, I told him. He gave me all the documents back and told me to bring my girlfriend and come back.

Next week I brought my girlfriend and the officer spoke with her in Thai a long time.I had to call the lady who take care of the house I rent, and the officer spoke with her a longt time. But finaly it was ok and he printed out a new 90 days report and I had a adresse up here.

Bring your girlfriend if you have one, And good luck