Who was your club's Player of the Season (in your opinion)?

Bredbury Blue

As a City fan that's not a simple question to answer. Sagna started really well and did ok in the 2nd half of the season but there was a blp mid season. Joe Hart was very consistent and was excellent in europe. Fernando finished the season as the inform player and may just have given himself a chance with Pep - took Pellegrini a long time to work out we're a better side with Fernando and Fernandinho together. Fernandinho probably was our most consistent player so would probably be Player of the Season. But I'd have to give my vote to Colin de Bruyne; in a season when our creative players Silva and Nasri were out injured for long periods, KdB offered us hope and the thrill of seeing a really top quality star olayer in the making...he justs makes it all look so easy.

So how about you and your club's player of the season?

Chelsea's (ex) player of the season has to be KDB[emoji23]

Can't honestly choose a current player as absolutely no one thrilled for the whole season.

So many finished the season well such as Hazard and surprisingly Fabregas for a change but I really can't shout about Willian and the way he was constantly dubbed "POTS" I just thought he shone more than others at sporadic moments....nothing more.

Bertrand Traore. There's my choice if pressed. Saw him play on the right wing in a preseason game in Bangkok a few years ago and was very impressed. I was really surprised he got a loan season after that but then I suppose it was no youth Jose in charge[emoji85][emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Difficult one.

KdB is the real deal and has far exceeded my expectations. Aguero is, well Aguero and bangs them in consistently. Fernandinho has improved beyond all recognition.

It's too difficult to call, so I'm going to give it to Bony. tongue.png

DDG Again.

Same for me mate, that's 3 years in a row he has won our player of the season.

No brainer for you reds, so how about Utds Young Player of the Season?

Difficult one really because we have had a few wink.png but i really like Mr Mensah and CBJ who both did well when asked to play in any position,has to be Rashford for his impact over the last couple of months and getting into the England squad.Would Martial be considered young? tongue.png

As a psg fan Ibrahimovic but i must admit he's much better when he plays football than when he speaks...

Thiago Silva not far behind for being regular all along the season

And abroad Suarez, what a striker !

DDG Again.

Same for me mate, that's 3 years in a row he has won our player of the season.

No brainer for you reds, so how about Utds Young Player of the Season?

Difficult one really because we have had a few wink.png but i really like Mr Mensah and CBJ who both did well when asked to play in any position,has to be Rashford for his impact over the last couple of months and getting into the England squad.Would Martial be considered young? tongue.png

PFA Young Player of the Year, or simply the Young Player of the Year) is an annual award given to the player aged 23 or under at the start of the season. Martial, is 20 I think so would therefore be considered young - he's going to be a good un and I like his character.

Difficult when a whole squad has played beyond expectations.

Vardy, Drinkwater, Morgen, N'Kante, Schmeichel all great candidates. But Mahrez just tips it.

Yes it was nice to see the others doing the chasing for a change

Its done the premier league a power of good