Honeymoon Disaster. Newlywed Drowns in Pattaya Hotel Pool

webfact

Honeymoon Disaster. Newlywed Drowns in Pattaya Hotel Pool.
Story by Albert Jack

pat1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 1 am on the morning of Wednesday June 1st Sawangboriboon Rescue Services were called to the Adriatic Palace Hotel on Pratumnak Hill after a Chinese man had developed problems in the swimming pool.

Medics performed emergency CPR on twenty-year old student, Mu Han, at the edge of the pool but were unable to save his life. His wife of only a few days sat crying beside the body. The couple had been enjoying their honeymoon.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224772/honeymoon-disaster-newlywed-drowns-pattaya-hotel-pool/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-01

I am left scratching my head a little. He must have dove into the pool and hit his head

although this seems unlikely. Most hotels close there pools at 9-10 pm so late night

swimmers are usually very quiet so as not to disturb guests and alert security. I have yet

to find a hotel pool in Thailand deeper than 1.2 meters, so he should have been able

to just stand up. RIP dude and condolences to the wife and family. sad.png

Related to the unfortunate incident, people should know CPR. There are a number of decent YouTube videos. I like the one from ProTraining.

Has ideal conditions training but you'll get the message. I used to be a volunteer fireman and you never want to have to do this...but sometime you may just be in a situation where it's good technique to know. Just remember two numbers: 30 and 2 and you'll be able to help sometime. Or train someone in your family/ neighbor/friends in case you might need help

There';s also one on CPR for infants

If you have not slipped into a pool with your lady lovely...after everyone else had gone...to experience the joy of pool-sex...then put this on your bucket-list...

Swim in the middle of the night, while you cant swim?????

Already bored?????

Weird !!?????????

Can you point out in the article where it says that he cannot swim?

It does say that he got into difficulties which is not the same thing at all.