No more SkySports HD on iLikeHD

Just Curious

I think it's a fantastic service.

I pay 30b whenever there is a football match on that I want to watch, and that's it.

Fantastic.

All other TV shows, docos, series, movies are downloaded via torrents. smile.png

It's great when it works but this last month the streams have been very erratic even with a stable high speed connection. Really hope they get it sorted soon. Tour De France starts this weekend so I need Eurosport.

It dropped out a few times today again.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else see the ilikehd facebook page?

I'm just getting 'page cannot be found'

the ilikehd facebook page has been removed from facebook according to an ilikehd notice

Unfortunately our facebook page is no longer available. One of our competitors has again reported us to facebook, causing them to close down the page. Please contact us by email for any assistance.

A few months earlier ilikehd agreement with paypal was cancelled under similar circumstances.

At times I have questions as to the legality of the service. On the other hand if the service was illegal, the copyright owners would have shut the service down or taken legal action.

I hope eventually there will be a service where one can select the desired stations and pay accordingly. The packages being offered by various services include channels which are of no interest to me. I do also have true tv, but again only watch a very limited number of channels.

If anyone has actual facts as to the legality of some services being offered, I'd really like to learn the facts

When you get a stream with the CTH logo on it how legal do you think that can possibly be?!

Honestly every stream is pirated and this whole enterprise can (and will) disappear overnight!

What sort of subscriptions are other posters paying for?

Does anyone pay for a full monthly package? Or like my self, a few hours at a time when there's some sports I want to watch?

I shell out for the Sport package at 250 / mth. There was a rumour that they were going to introduce 'on demand' soon. Watch this space. Expect to pay more if they do. While I'm commenting, I have to say that I have no problem with Sky Sports in HD at all, glorious picture (720) when I had a look last night.

I shell out for the Sport package at 250 / mth. There was a rumour that they were going to introduce 'on demand' soon. Watch this space.

How will that be different to the 2 hour, 3 hour, 5 hour packages that they have now?

It's no different as far as the package goes. It just depends how many games you wanna watch I suppose. I like to watch my local Thai team play in the TPL, and the channels that cover those games are in that package...less messing about I suppose. I know when I pay the 250 Bt that I've got it for a month. Up to you really. If they ever get 'on demand', I doubt that the 2 hr etc packages will continue, but who knows?

Edited by BenCrew

It's no different as far as the package goes. It just depends how many games you wanna watch I suppose. I like to watch my local Thai team play in the TPL, and the channels that cover those games are in that package...less messing about I suppose. I know when I pay the 250 Bt that I've got it for a month. Up to you really. If they ever get 'on demand', I doubt that the 2 hr etc packages will continue, but who knows?

I pay for 2, 3 or 5 hours at a time, when a sporting event is on.

ilhd.png

Is that not 'On Demand'?

*When I say that I pay, I obviously mean that I pay with that many points. I usually buy 500 points (500 baht) at a time via K-Bank online, then when an event I want to watch is on, I select 2,3 or 5 hours.

Edited by Happy Grumpy

Is that not 'On Demand'?

No that is live streaming on demand whereas I think the more common reference is to Play On Demand. This would be a service that lets to start a program of your choice from the start time so you can see it all in your time zone at any time of your choosing. Last time I checked iLikeHD didn't offer this unlike ThaiExpatTv or BBCiplayer for example. I cannot see the point for live sports Play On Demand if you already know the score from the plethora of news feeds plastered across your devices up front tho unless you are a sports boffin who wants to go over it all again and again.

iLikeHD does have on demand. Plus pausing live TV. Plus the ability to record one channel while watching another.

You have to have the latest app which only works on their StreamBox Mini.

Edited by Eclipse

Is that not 'On Demand'?

No that is live streaming on demand whereas I think the more common reference is to Play On Demand. This would be a service that lets to start a program of your choice from the start time so you can see it all in your time zone at any time of your choosing. Last time I checked iLikeHD didn't offer this unlike ThaiExpatTv or BBCiplayer for example. I cannot see the point for live sports Play On Demand if you already know the score from the plethora of news feeds plastered across your devices up front tho unless you are a sports boffin who wants to go over it all again and again.

Play on Demand has been fantastic during the Euro footie in the same way Thai Expat Premium is for the midweek EPL or ECL games, which usually air about 2-3 am here. I've just been getting up in the morning and watching the match before I view any Internet sites or watch any news.Great!

Regarding Eclipse's post, I have no StreamBox Mini, so that's why I have no on-demand on IlikeHD.

Is that not 'On Demand'?

Play on Demand has been fantastic during the Euro footie in the same way Thai Expat Premium is for the midweek EPL or ECL games, which usually air about 2-3 am here. I've just been getting up in the morning and watching the match before I view any Internet sites or watch any news.Great!

Regarding Eclipse's post, I have no StreamBox Mini, so that's why I have no on-demand on IlikeHD.

If you run the new beta iLikeHD5 on PC, you can do "Re-runs" which will give you access to the previous 48 hrs (I think) of programmes (ie. Play On Demand)

Re-runs is available on the Android App, but I haven't had much success using it.

Before their Facebook page went awol there was a promise of a 200 point credit as compensation for the weeks of problems. Anyone reading get the credit as mine still reads 0 points?

Mine's reading zero too, in fact, some points have gone missing. shock1.gif

I think I remember that they said they would give a voucher for 200 points "when everything was sorted out".

So presumably, they are still sorting it out...

They also said it would all be sorted out by 12th June.

In fact it is getting worse.

A lot of the free stuff on Kodi streams better at the moment.