bar stool

mran66

Was trying to find bar stools like in attached pic from Pattaya. Very common made-in-china model widely available

everywhere - expect Pattaya...the shop had one piece and said can not order more (strange...).

wonder if anyone would come across furniture shop in Bangkok that would have (or be professional to order) these?

post-162447-0-13275000-1464866798_thumb.

thanks but different...I can get one effectively comparable to the IKEA one from Index at 990bt, even locally in Pattaya...

the one I am looking after is with flat padded seat...a bit more comfortable and works with different butt sizes more

comfortably than the scooped plastic ones.

Edited by mran66

Bar stools... How can I stop falling off them? Does anyone know if it's possible to buy bar stools that are very difficult to fall off? Thanks in advance.

The Offshore at Suk23 had probably the best bar stools with arm rests and full back support.

They were turning as well so they must be available somewhere.

Have you tried the Fur-9 furniture shop opposite Macro on Sukhumvit? They have that style of furniture on display so its worth a look.

That's exactly the shop I was in...yes they have on display but not available...

The Pattaya barstools are custom-made for foreign Special Forces...

Stop making of the Special Forces. Some of us actually are ex US Navy Seals and we have the string of medals to flash in the bar to prove it. Otherwise come and call me a fake to my face.

Stop poking fun at the Special Forces. Some of us actually are ex US Navy Seals and we have the string of medals to flash in the bar to prove it. Otherwise come and call me a fake to my face. How many people have you killed to protect your country and your freedom? Yeah, thought so.

Edited by Thainess

Stop making of the Special Forces. Some of us actually are ex US Navy Seals and we have the string of medals to flash in the bar to prove it. Otherwise come and call me a fake to my face.

You obviously missed the joke.

Every second punter in a bar in Pattaya pretends to be some ex special forces, sas, cia, fbi guy in his former life, but now he found Pattaya.

In reality its 99% average joe's and below in wife beaters and socks with sandals. Of course theres the odd one out like you - maybe - but it's pretty rare wink.png

Edited by PomRakBKK

You weren't there man,you just weren't there...