‘Don’t knows’ hold the key to Brexit vote

rooster59

If the referendum question were reversed, how many would vote to join the EU? I think the answer is overwhelmingly no, so why on earth would we vote to stay in the EU?

Well Turkey, Albania and (I think) Serbia want in, so it is still an attractive proposition for some.

Me, I simply don't know which side to vote for as both campaigns seem to be based on frightening the crap out of people: 'Who scares, wins' as it is being said in the UK. For every 'fact' and prediction, the other side seem to have an equally plausible sounding response and set of statistics of their own.

If any of you on here would like to have a go at persuading me I should vote for their side, I am all ears...

sell your sole to the EU, vote in. You will be "rewarded" by the guys up there. For a 100 years Europe has fought facsism and won. You want to go back to the good old days?

If the referendum question were reversed, how many would vote to join the EU? I think the answer is overwhelmingly no, so why on earth would we vote to stay in the EU?

Well Turkey, Albania and (I think) Serbia want in, so it is still an attractive proposition for some.

Me, I simply don't know which side to vote for as both campaigns seem to be based on frightening the crap out of people: 'Who scares, wins' as it is being said in the UK. For every 'fact' and prediction, the other side seem to have an equally plausible sounding response and set of statistics of their own.

If any of you on here would like to have a go at persuading me I should vote for their side, I am all ears...

sell your sole to the EU, vote in. You will be "rewarded" by the guys up there. For a 100 years Europe has fought facsism and won. You want to go back to the good old days?

Sole catches are restricted under the EU Common Fisheries Agreement to protect sustainable yield.

Edited by SheungWan