Udon police arrest man who kicked wife to death - "gik" still alive in hospital

rooster59

Udon police arrest man who kicked wife to death - "gik" still alive in hospital

post-247607-0-80896200-1465000184_thumb.

Image: Sanook

UDON THANI: Udon police have announced the quick arrest of a man who kicked his wife to death after finding out she was having sex with another man.

The young lover is battling for his life in hospital after brain surgery.

Police were alerted Monday when two severly injured people were brought to hospital. One died shortly after. She was named as Angkhanang, 40. She was covered in bruises and doctors said she died after broken ribs punctured her lung.

Grievously injured and still unable to give evidence after surgery to relieve swelling to the brain was Amnat, 25 a native of Chaiyaphum.

Relatives told police that the attack was the work of Samphart, 53, the common law wife of Angkhanang who had been in a jealous rage and who had since disappeared.

Udon investigators caught the dead woman's husband and paraded him for the cameras yesterday. He gave evidence that he was a widower and a construction worker and had fallen in love with Angkhanang after she came to work on a building site too. She was a widow and they had been living together for a year as husband and wife.

But he said he found out they were having sex and attacked them both in a jealous rage. He had kicked both of them until they fell and battered both their heads until they were unconscious.

Source: Sanook

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-04

@ MockingJay:

The 2 victims who could point on them are not there. One is dead, the other one is fighting for his life in hospital. So, who should do the fingerpointing? The police? Huh?

R.I.P. Khun Angkhanang.

Yet another example of sub-human Thai "male" savagery. TIT.

Matey, people fighting, assaulting, and murdering for love are reported regularly in media all over. The French even have crime of passion as a defense.

You never know how you'll react if and when that happens to you. I've seen some go ballistic and turn extremely violent, others shrug it off, whilst some simply go for divorce through adultery.

Nothing to do with nationality. It's individual personality traits some of which we don't know we have until something brings them out. This was an individual reaction. He didn't round up his relations and mates or hire a gang of thugs.

Edited by Baerboxer

Simple solution; Let the Family of the deceased kick him to death.

Some can not deal with rejection, too bad. If you kill you should die quickly and in the same manner !!

I am not religious, however have used epithets from the Bible to great effect. One that comes to mind here is . . .

"Revenge is Mine." Sayeth the Lord.

After having pondered my revenge over certain acts to the point it has given me a headache, I have requested it on a couple of occasions and "seen", "witnessed" the results and requested that I be 'shown' the results.

I have been most satisfied. All debts to society and each other not reaped by our fellows are taken care of . . . . . ten fold.

We only need to demand it. "He" does a better job than "we" ever could. He has more resources.

Don't believe me. Try it out.

Why the TIT on the end John..?? I know it guarantees lots of ticks from the Thai haters, but look at yesterdays newspaper from the USA women stabbed to death her 3 children to death after argument with Husband-----(who was playing away) .

UK headline January ---parents killed 19 children from 12 different families last year, matrimonial disputes .....Do we put This is UK or This is USA after that comment.

Of course not---because the sub humans, they only come from Thailand----don't they John.

I don't condone this Thai nut case----but he found his wife was cheating on him.....beat them both up. (to much)

People wouldn't lose their temper it in your country would they John, there not sub human like Thai's---just sit down with a cup of Tea & discuss it...........after all....TIE........This is England

"Udon investigators caught the dead woman's husband and paraded him for the cameras yesterday."

Blatantly breaking Thai law that prohibits such photoshoots and comment before the case and the 'alleged' culprit has been through the justice processes.

So much for media reform.

could not 'playboy' copper changed his shirt for the photo.

nasty crime.

Maybe he was pulled off another case looking for counterfeit/copy goods ?

no, i reckon he had been collecting the rent and got a bonus shirt.

Matey, people fighting, assaulting, and murdering for love are reported regularly in media all over. The French even have crime of passion as a defense.

You never know how you'll react if and when that happens to you. I've seen some go ballistic and turn extremely violent, others shrug it off, whilst some simply go for divorce through adultery.

Nothing to do with nationality. It's individual personality traits some of which we don't know we have until something brings them out. This was an individual reaction. He didn't round up his relations and mates or hire a gang of thugs.

Further, Thais (and same in other countries) seeing TV soaps etc every day which focus again and again on revenge and violence in terms of failed love, etc.

For some / many folks this builds 'real life examples' to follow in terms of own life problems.

Doesn't make such violence OK, but it's definitely not helping to learn right from wrong.

could not 'playboy' copper changed his shirt for the photo.

nasty crime.

Maybe he was pulled off another case looking for counterfeit/copy goods ?

no, i reckon he had been collecting the rent and got a bonus shirt.

In every perp shot it is an unwritten rule there must be at least 7 cops for each bad guy. This guy just happened to be walking past when the camera was ready. It is now obvious, these photo's are about the cops, not the suspects. Otherwise why blur?

Silly racist rubbish from a loser - read the papers from your own country and then make the same sterotypical generalisations.

I wonder how these loser racists live here. The ones in Pattaya I personally know have three common traits

1) not a single Thai male friend

2) no one ever visits them from their home country ( no real friends back home either)

3) met their gf/ wife at an "entertainment" venue (again, not real)

They don't like the world, and the world doesn't like them.