Perspex tube - 1 metre long x 50mm OD - where to buy?

simon43

Anyone know of a shop that sells clear perspex/plexiglass tubing?

I want to buy a piece that is about 1 metre in length by about 50mm OD (or greater than 50mm, not critical dimension)

Thanks

OP, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems you're looking for a rigid clear plastic tube (plexiglass, acrylic, etc), not the flexible tubing sold at Home Pro and the like. Kind of like standard 2" blue PVC plumbing pipe, only clear? You may need to go to a specialty plastics shop. I recall seeing one somewhere along the west side of Thepkrasatree Rd in Thalang a few days ago.

@DrDave, yes I'm looking for rigid, clear tube.Can you remember whereabouts in Thalang? Before the traffic lights when travelling north? Opposite Tesco-Lotus?

If you can locate the shop a little more accurately, I will probably be able to find it. Thanks.

@DrDave, yes I'm looking for rigid, clear tube.Can you remember whereabouts in Thalang? Before the traffic lights when travelling north? Opposite Tesco-Lotus?

If you can locate the shop a little more accurately, I will probably be able to find it. Thanks.

Sorry Simon, I'm really not sure where it was. I'm pretty sure it was north of the Heroine's Monument, possibly between Thai Watsadu and Home Pro ( I know that's not much help). It may be further north, as I first went to the airport, then Thai Watsadu, and circled back to Home Pro. I just recall seeing a smallish sign on the side of a building coming from the south that said <something> Plastic. No idea if they have what you're looking for. Hopefully they don't just sell plastic bins and housewares!

Possibly, but not on my list of requirements wai2.gif

I drove by the shop, but going southbound. It looks like a plastic bucket shop. But I'll drop in to check when I'm going northbound.

Edited by Rimmer
Quoted reply of a removed post