US Muslims draw inspiration from Ali's fight for his faith

webfact

THIS QUOTED FROM ORIGINAL POST.........................

"There are people in America today of goodwill who are not Muslim who are willing to stand with us. But we have to be the ones who have to be courageous and stand up for ourselves and be unapologetically Muslim and American."

"unapologetically Muslim and American."

MY REPLY.........................

I am an AMERICAN........................................... I FEEL AN ALLEGIANCE TO 'AMERICA'............................

Allegiance is a necessity.... To be an American..........

If you want to be "Muslim and American", that is GREAT........... WELCOME

If you only want to be Muslim, and not American........... Then look elsewhere.......... NOT WELCOME

If any Muslims want to love 'America', (AS Americans do, then I (we) will welcome them with open arms...............

If they only want to 'use and abuse us' as too many have done, then forget it.

If they want to accept us 'Christians' and other religious groups as "EQUALS' and attempt to fit in with 'OUR' existing SOCIETY and WAYs (without changing it to their choosing)............... then please be WELCOME.........

When the Muslim men can give their women all the freedoms that American women commonly have in America, then WELCOME.

To go back in our history, way, way back, and quote a famous quotation ---- "DON'T TREAD ON ME".... Then, WELCOME

Personally I have travelled to over 90 countries in the world, and would not give my U.S. Passport for any one of them.

another thought: --- You can tell whether a place is desirable by whether people are sneaking 'INTO' or 'OUT OF' the place.

America may have loads of problems, But it is still more desirable than over 90 other countries......... and people are still sneaking or struggling to 'GET IN' ---- not the other way around..........

IMHO ------ (In My Humble Opinion)

Ooops...!! The diaper wipers / changer are here again !! let's wipe all that shit out !