Thai woman falls for "Randy" the handsome US Army general in million baht "Romance scam"

webfact

This is so old i cant believe these women fall for it , these guys are scamming the scammers.

But you can believe someone thinks their G/F has a sick buffalo---- and that their brother is staying to help her out when their away.

"these guys are scamming the scammers."...........so this woman made her living as a con artist not working in an office, as reported.

Sorry I didn't have the inside information about her that you have, & are about to share with us all........please go ahead.

There are a lot of lonely people out there (both sexs)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People in this World are lonely and it is easy to believe someone when that is the case. The scammers whether they be African or Thai are no different. Their only goal is money. Both set up their victims in their own way and once they catch the fish and the hook is in- there is no letting loose. the difference is that the Thai 'ladies' who are doing this present themselves for what they are- and the men simply give them their money. Actually, not against the law. The African scammers are actually stealing someone's identity; misrepresenting a situation and presenting forged documents. Clearly a difference. One situation is unethical and immoral the other is pure theft.

Didn't know that Zambians had a near perfect American accent.

"What? Thais can't discern between Americans and Zambians"

Hummm. Handsome American from European ancestor looking for gullible Thai 'beauty' with mega-baht for romance and happiness. Simply write to [email protected] biggrin.png

<caveat: this IS lampoon and not in anyway serious> Crikey, nowadays you can never tell what idiots will take you serious. dry.png

The Africans do not need to even speak English- they hire others to do their dirty work. It is simple to call someone from Thailand and make it seem like the call came from another country. Technology is wonderful ifused in the right way but unfortunately there are a minority of people who use it to steal.

Many years back when the internet was new there were 'chat rooms' that I, a naïve 55 year old, came into contact with a persuasive young thing in Taiwan. In a matter of a dozen chats she had me primed to send her money. I was possessed of the idea of helping her (and myself) and literally could think of little else. Those exchanges over the internet were exceedingly compelling. In my experience I had never had such personal impersonal conversation and that I could get to the point of parting with cash was amazing. In the end I just stopped corresponding and it all faded away very quickly but it left me with the some knowledge of how easy it might be to get conned and become one of those pathetic individuals who had never gotten any sympathy from me. This kind of con is pretty much the same as that which telephone solicitors use and I NEVER< EVER would consider with parting with my money over the phone...even with business's that I was familiar with let alone totally unknown individuals. Somewhere from there to here I simply stopped believing most of what I hear or read and am better off for it.

Edited by nodomino

Many years back when the internet was new there were 'chat rooms' that I, a naïve 55 year old, came into contact with a persuasive young thing in Taiwan. In a matter of a dozen chats she had me primed to send her money. I was possessed of the idea of helping her (and myself) and literally could think of little else. Those exchanges over the internet were exceedingly compelling. In my experience I had never had such personal impersonal conversation and that I could get to the point of parting with cash was amazing. In the end I just stopped corresponding and it all faded away very quickly but it left me with the some knowledge of how easy it might be to get conned and become one of those pathetic individuals who had never gotten any sympathy from me. This kind of con is pretty much the same as that which telephone solicitors use and I NEVER< EVER would consider with parting with my money over the phone...even with business's that I was familiar with let alone totally unknown individuals. Somewhere from there to here I simply stopped believing most of what I hear or read and am better off for it.

If anyone ever comes up with an injection for scepticism, i would have my kids lined up in a wink.

A real Tink tonk Tina this one.You mean to tell me that after a few weeks,it wasnt in her mind to ask 'the general' for his post,and company address.Also his battalion and serial number.Also his phone number would have been good.

And thais laugh at us because they think we are stupid.(well,i suppose some of us are)

Just this morning I was contacted regarding a sum of 20 million as a beneficiary left in a Nigerian bank and would I send all my bank details, which I have done , however I am still waiting for the money a Mr Warren Buffett of NY was going to send me and a guy named Page from the Pentagon had a deal I couldn't refuse, one of the things I did notice wasn't the amount of money I was to receive, it was the terrible spelling, so In gratitude I downloaded a dictionary from Amazon with my bank details to all six thousand over the last decade........................................cheesy.gif

I tell those people that I work for the department of justice and their computers are now being monitored and agents have been sent to arrest them, that they should move quickly.

Posts and replies in violation of the following forum rules have been removed:

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Brain dead woman, a 26 year old would never be a general.

Greed on her part thinking ohh i can make big money here, he is a general, so he must be rich.

So according to you he put his age there as 26 years? That is his real age. His general age is what should have been on that Facebook picture of genera.

There are many of these POS from Africa in Thailand trying to pass themselves of as Americans. I see them in the clubs telling the girls that they are rap stars and other stuff from America. To the dumb hoes that fall for it I say, "Sum Num Naa." clap2.gif

No mention from our esteemed immigration leader of how these two Africans were managing to stay in the country while doing their scams over a period of years??

They certainly weren't here on retirement or business visas/extensions. Wonder if they'd been doing their required 90 day reports?

BTW, the second photo in the source Daily News article has the two Africans sitting at a table for the police press conference along with an Asian woman (probably Thai) with a face mask and cap. But no mention of her in the English translated TV version of the article. Can't tell if she's the alleged victim or an accomplice.

Only white farangs play by immigration rules black boys come here on a one month stamp and start working...as long as tbey dont get catched and many are real romeos staight from the slums of lagos

An African named, Randy Fredrickson. That`s like meeting an Italian with the surname o'Reilly.

No one`s going to feel pity for this woman and by the sounds of it, there are plenty more like her out there ready to be parted from their cash.

I know a similar story from a Fb Thai female friend, educated, teacher and still she believes a lot! - The old BLACK DOLLARS trick, rolleyes.gif

What is to good to be true. whistling.gif

She lost a lot and I not sure if she not still falls for her colored friends ideas and plans. facepalm.gif

Thai nephews Gf asked me also what I know and think, from high payments somebody should make to receive a parcel from somewhere with expensive things inside. From people they hardly know or never have seen. lol

OMG wink.png

GF's mom was hit up by this same scam. When I heard what was going on I immediately cried SCAM and insisted she tell her mother she was being lied to and this "General" was a scam artist most likely Afreakin.

The mom actually got pissed at her daughter as she was so desperate to believe it. Mind you...these &lt;deleted&gt; don't use their own pix, but stock photos of what appear to be a real US General!

He keot sending glamor shots and she was buying it all. I instructed her NOT to send any money (when he asks, hadn't yet) and also just simply ask for a selfie holding today's Atlanta Constitution newspaper, as he claimed to be there. We told her to insist on a selfie of the General in the photos wearing civilian clothes. All communications from Gereral Scam abruptly ceased.

When we leave our doors open or leave valuables lying around we don't deserve what might happen next. We don't need to be told we are stupid at a time when we need a bit of understanding and sympathy. Stupid people make mistakes and are stupid often. So, do intelligent people make mistakes, are forgetful, not quite vigilant enough and do stupid things sometimes?

Nobody but the scammers themselves deserve to be scammed. The woman was innocent but very naïve and greedy and invited trouble. Too much emphasis is being placed on her rather than the Scammer who in this case has been found out. She has lost money; we hope he loses his freedom.

It is the crime that has to be the punished not the stupidity.

Bravo!