Bitcoin / Bitstamp / Thailand cash out

I have a few Bitcoins on Bitstamp. I would like to cash them out here in Thailand. Bitstamp allows me only to send the Money to the bank account which i used to do the deposit.

But i could send Bitcoins to other Bitcoin addresses.

May be someone have a simple solution?

I been in bitcoin mining and paying attention to Thai-bitcoin for a couple years. At one point Thai govt made some move against bitcoin then backed away. These companies are registered in Thai as some sort of legal business like some sort of bank i bet. Lets keep the withdraws low and not talk about it so much...shhhhhhhhhhhhhh whistling.gif

I've used many banks in thailand, you can even send them to localbitcoins.com and sell them there for an instant payment to any Thai account

Most economists think Bitcoins are going to rise in value exponentially over the next few months when the supply gets cut in half (about a month away) , if I were you I would hold onto them .....

http://bitcoinclock.com

So using bitcoin is legal.in Thailand?

It's not easy to get approval to open a Thai company with a Co.Th domain name

There are already several who have been operating for years now, there has never been any law passed that says Bitcoin was ever illegal in thailand or anywhere else

Russia and China considered banning it once too but it is also flourishing there and the government has backed off, especially in China (currently the worlds largest Bitcoin market by far )

Dont sell your coins now. Maybe price will hit 1000USD soon.

If you want to cashout do it with localbitcoins.com.

The price is already doubled in the last 6 months and the shortfall in supply is coming soon with the block Reward halving only 4 weeks away

Very interesting times ahead for Bitcoin, many people predicted last December that 2016 will be a record breaking year for Bitcoin value

https://foundersgrid.com/bitcoin-price/

Only dump now if you can't hold ;)

https://bx.in.th/THB/BTC/

Using this for almost a year ...can get funds back and forth in 2 hours or less for $2

Ok, i will try this. They ask for ID / Passport copy. I hope nothing is wrong with that.

My plan is easy; Send my bitcoins to the Bitcoin address at bx.in.th/ and cash out by a ATM (SCB?).

Will i be fine with that? I

https://bx.in.th/THB/BTC/

Using this for almost a year ...can get funds back and forth in 2 hours or less for $2

Ok, i will try this. They ask for ID / Passport copy. I hope nothing is wrong with that.

My plan is easy; Send my bitcoins to the Bitcoin address at bx.in.th/ and cash out by a ATM (SCB?).

Will i be fine with that? I

yes ,that will be fine

you can do the same on several other sites if you wish to

and they will deposit direct to your thai account ,usually within the hour

localbitcoins is almost instantaneous......

• 2 weeks later...

I opened an account at bx.in.th incl account verification which is already done.

I will transfer my Bitcoins later. I'm sure we will test the recent highs. However, is at bx.in.th a way to show the exchange rate BTC/USD? I wonder how much the price differ to Bitstamp.

Ok, i did the calculation by myself;

1 BTC = 24300 THB

24300 THB = 692.5 USD

Bitstamp: 1 BTC= 694 USD.

That's fine. Almost exactly the same rate. So i will transfer my BTC now and sell them at about THB 27300 - 27500 which was the recent high (776USD).

Then i transfer the THB to my SCB account where i can it cash out with my ATM card and everyone is happy smile.png

Edited by alocacoc

Going rate on localbitcoins.com is around 25k at the moment..... smile.png

I think, we go to the recent highs as i mentioned before, if we break up, we could test all time high. But well, I'm happy already with the current quote.