NBA Finals 2016 - I am hooked

So I was bored and decided to watch the first game of the best of seven finals the other day. It was one way traffic as Golden State Warriors romped to victory over the Cleveland cavaliers. Game 2 was much the same just with the Warriors winning by an even bigger margin.

Then, as I was thinking this is all over, game three saw the Cavs thrash the Warriors by 30 points. I am now hooked on this.

You can follow all the action on https://www.facebook.com/PAYGTV/

The finals are worth watching. I am a Brit who lived in Houston a couple of years in my early career. Tried out all the sports and loved football and baseball. Basketball left me cold. In the regular season the first 3 quarters were exhibition matches designed only to serve burgers and coke etc. There was clearly an understanding between the teams that no team would be out front so that the real contest was limited to thd last quarter. Went twice and gave up in disgust.

But I watched a final a few years back between Miami and some team I can't remember with a big tall German guy (St Antonio?). Full on contest from the first second. Different ball game from the regular early/mid season stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa.. this smells of the fix by the official. Expell a key player after the fact, disrupt the flow.. cater to a prima donna.. and you have the new NBA.. Nothing but... A es What a sham...

Going back to the college game..