BQuik

It appears so. I went in with a screw embedded in the tyre - wheel off screw removed - water check -all fine - checked all 5 tyres for correct pressure

How much? No charge; Found the man who did the work and gave him a good tip

Yeah. I tipped the mechanic too. I wonder what you have to do to get charged?!

Go in with a bad shock, assuming you will pay 1500 baht. Then find all the mounting rubbers need replacing and other shocks are bad....15000 baht lol. Don't worry, BQuik do very well for themselves. They generally give me good service.

I had a similar experience with BQuik Rama 4 in Bangkok. They came to my condo carpark, changed the flat tyre on my PJS, tested the flat tyre back at their branch for punctures and charged me zero.

Same here, earlier swapped a set of wheels from one car to the another, which was paid for. Later it turned out that the car was strongly pulling to the left when releasing the steering (wheel-aligned was done on the swap). Went back, the adjusted the steering rods, made a testdrive and charged nothing.

Often we refer to them as Bslow, but with service like that i'll keep on coming. The only warning they get is to never add their annoying (at least to me) sticker on the car....

I always buy tires at B-Quik so repairing punctures as well as swapping wheels every 10,000 km is free. Apparently they also repair punctures for non B-Quik customers for free, which certainly is a good marketing method as many people may come back and buy their services later. In general I'm very happy with the level of service offered at B-Quik (Hua Hin), I also do oil/filter changes, break service, etc. there. Even had other repairs carried out, like coils and wheel bearings that needed replacement. They just ordered the parts from Nissan Bangkok and next day the job was done.

Typically, if the puncture isn't too big, they would often fix it for free.

As long as it don't require new consumables like say changing a bulb or something like that..

While sometimes they are pretty slow with the number of cars that they service, I won't mind going back to Bquik again and again. Same kind of service at every branch.

I had a slow puncture repaired free of charge at the BQuik opposite Future Park in Rangsit, and I was pleasantly surprised. As people are saying, it is a good marketing move.

Yeah. I tipped the mechanic too. I wonder what you have to do to get charged?!

Just shows you that Thai people are not always the money grabbers that they are made out to be.

Also, I have come across more honesty here in Thailand than back in the UK, especially when to comes to getting charged for any work done.

Well done BQuik. Best way to get more customers , and repeat business , is by providing such a good service in the first place. In complete contrast to the thieves at Quick Fit , England.

I went to a Quick Fit in Scotland as they were giving a free brake check, the car was due it's MOT the following week.

They told me my brakes needed some work done, new shoes, pads etc, and it would cost me over 200GBP.

I then took it to a small garage, and was told all it needed was the handbrake adjusted, and yes, it passed it's MOT.

The BQuick at Tesco Thalang on Phuket, also gave my cartyres a good serice to. Free Nitrogen for all 5 tyres. No charge. Tried to give the man who did the work a generous tip, he declined and said free service.Spoke English well and was very professional. I will be their repeat customer to.

Ah, them. Had a window washer line burst, went in for estimate, 3000b because the pump is broken. Went to the next aquarium shop, bought rubber tube for 20b and fixed the thing myself in 10mins. Nothing wrong with the pump. Take a wild guess if I'll use their services again.