Buying A Business In Chiang Mai

kelpiedog

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a real estate agent or what ever who deals in the selling of running businesses. I would like to keep this topic limited to the agencies who sell, not hints, tips on experiences of purchase etc. That I think could make a good separate forum

Sorry I should have said any firm OTHER than SUNBELT. Since you can't avoid their adverts all over this website I know about them and would not touch them in a month of Sundays

Sunbelt seems to be highly regarded by many expats and they do lots of advertising and marketing which helps with both selling properties or finding properties to sell.

I would pick them. :o

Sorry I should have said any firm OTHER than SUNBELT. Since you can't avoid their adverts all over this website I know about them and would not touch them in a month of Sundays

Sunbelt seems to be highly regarded by many expats and they do lots of advertising and marketing which helps with both selling properties or finding properties to sell.

I would pick them. :o

Me too. Why not give them a try you have nothing to lose.

Yeah, knock the chips off your shoulder, unless you have had bad experiences with them..

Ajarn I find that comment most unhelpful. I am not an unbalanced person with chips on my shoulder, I am perfectly balanced with chips on each shoulder. I have many reasons for not touching that company! (remember they are major sponsors of this web site and any derogatory comments will result in this thread being stopped.)

So can we get back to the subject and can anyone give advice about any other company. Somewhere I remembera company that had a website that started something like www.nss (I cannot remember the rest.

Yeah, knock the chips off your shoulder, unless you have had bad experiences with them..

Ajarn I find that comment most unhelpful. I am not an unbalanced person with chips on my shoulder, I am perfectly balanced with chips on each shoulder. I have many reasons for not touching that company! (remember they are major sponsors of this web site and any derogatory comments will result in this thread being stopped.)So can we get back to the subject and can anyone give advice about any other company. Somewhere I remembera company that had a website that started something like www.nss (I cannot remember the rest.

Interesting.......

You have 7 posts and Ajarn has 4000+ and you are reminding him of the rules! :o

There is only one other I know of besides Sunbelt and that is www.jasminehomes.co.th

But their selection of businesses is miniscule compared to Sunbelt's.

Sunbelt are definatley the market leaders when it comes to selling bsinesses in CM.

I have used their services for company formation and found them very helpful and efficient. :o

Ajarn I find that comment most unhelpful. I am not an unbalanced person with chips on my shoulder, I am perfectly balanced with chips on each shoulder. I have many reasons for not touching that company! (remember they are major sponsors of this web site and any derogatory comments will result in this thread being stopped.)So can we get back to the subject and can anyone give advice about any other company. Somewhere I remembera company that had a website that started something like www.nss (I cannot remember the rest.

Interesting.......

You have 7 posts and Ajarn has 4000+ and you are reminding him of the rules! :o

I said nothing about rules, I just made a statement of fact that the comment was not helpful!