Tiger Temple denies all the charges

snoop1130

this episode will give the world another opportunity to see the Thai law and order systems in action.

we've already seen what a cockup they can make of a major murder trial, we are learning how the rich get a different form of justice from the poor and now we will be able to see how the well connected can call black white and the earth flat and get away with it in the Thai courts......we will also see how as a nation they have absolutely no concept of animal welfare or conservation.

then all will be saved when the good general tells us we don't understand Thai-ness...........

Aha, now I got it - it is the fault of the tigers, how stupid of me!

Apparently it is a well-known fact (belief) that young tigers have an almost irresistible urge to cram themselves into pickling jars! So were the monks in fact just helping the tigers.......?

Though I am a representative of Buddhism, at a fairly high level, and though the Buddha taught honesty, and the importance of taking responsibility for one's action, I deny all charges against me. Yes, I am a higher representative of the faith. But, I am a small man, with no ability to take responsibility, nor to do the right thing. For me, it is all about denial, obfuscation, running as far away from my problems as possible, and having high powered people represent me, and absolve me of my problems. Therefore, I preach, but I do not practice that which I preach.

Deny as much as you want. If 132 tigers were found in the temple you are responsible for, few will believe you knew nothing about them. We might be a little bit gullible, but we are not all completely stupid Mr. Top Monk.