Ducati Hyperstrada -HELP NEEDED

Better late than never but will be putting axle sliders on this time around, not too expensive outa hong kong on ebay.

Sliders can be bought in BKK for a good price. Can't imagine them being cheaper from ebay with shipping etc. Always bought mine at Dirtshop and MPK. Edited by Nickymaster

Easy way:

210k to take

repair of 90-140k

sell for 260-300k

buy another not broken

In result have no accident bike and be even may be +$

or make bild bike with even better accessories on bike but not NEW from dealer and use

Next time better cheking insurance

The right way - not easy and not big chance finish:

Take 300k and repair in Ducati service

to go to court on the remaining amount.

Including the damaged moto armor( i think its have?) and etc.

I read on TV guy won case in court and take evry month money from family young lady with out drivers license

Edited by ardokano

An interesting thing as the out come of this is happening, I accepted the money from them to fix the bike, 210'000thb which they are giving me to pay the repairer, BUT in me accepting this, they automatically cancel my insurance and I get no refund on the 11 mths that were still on it. Seem legit?

An interesting thing as the out come of this is happening, I accepted the money from them to fix the bike, 210'000thb which they are giving me to pay the repairer, BUT in me accepting this, they automatically cancel my insurance and I get no refund on the 11 mths that were still on it. Seem legit?

I think its deal.

they give you cash- so cancel insurance..

Ofcouse if you accept deal.

if not

they pay for repair in service which has some capabilities and powers of the brand, but not more than the amount of the financial liability in the contract.

PC

I wish you a successful and fast fixed problem. whatever way your solutions

wai.gif

I guess if that is what you negotiated then legal.